Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Vistas/Backgrounds
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This is a very lovely idea! I think it gives a lot of appealing view to dragons with the addition of backgrounds, while also making it optional for people to have
This is a very lovely idea! I think it gives a lot of appealing view to dragons with the addition of backgrounds, while also making it optional for people to have
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
Support!! It could be like skins in that you can pay(or not y'know) to create custom backgrounds, but also have new ones released on festivals/special occasions!
Support!! It could be like skins in that you can pay(or not y'know) to create custom backgrounds, but also have new ones released on festivals/special occasions!
eirika_greatlord_sword.gif+3 fr timeephraim_greatlord_lance.gif
I think this is a cool idea! Support :)
I think this is a cool idea! Support :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Oooo this would be so nice! I like individual and whole lair. Total support!
Oooo this would be so nice! I like individual and whole lair. Total support!
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
I would love this! Even if it costed a fair amount of gems like gem genes. Seems like it'd be worth it!
I would love this! Even if it costed a fair amount of gems like gem genes. Seems like it'd be worth it!
Support! I find dragon's pages pretty dull, like you can spruce up the info box but you've got to scroll down to see any of it. These backgrounds would be especially cool for your Flight Reps!
Support! I find dragon's pages pretty dull, like you can spruce up the info box but you've got to scroll down to see any of it. These backgrounds would be especially cool for your Flight Reps!
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
You've absolutely got my support!
You've absolutely got my support!
Support! This is so aesthetically pleasing!
Support! This is so aesthetically pleasing!
sqPsk6p.gif
oh!!! this is so neat! i'd love if we could have themes for our overall lair/lair tabs, too!
oh!!! this is so neat! i'd love if we could have themes for our overall lair/lair tabs, too!
b6af85db30eb4eff7c9ddc8cebdd0e55670c07ff.png ua2M4Jb.png b6af85db30eb4eff7c9ddc8cebdd0e55670c07ff.png

b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png cre
b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png she/her
b4b840e099a9f5b084c8effd98748c1ecceaa6ca.png directory
That's a lovely idea! Support!
That's a lovely idea! Support!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16