Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Vistas/Backgrounds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Support!
Support!
Full support! Seems easy to implement and would really boost the individual dragon pages.
Full support! Seems easy to implement and would really boost the individual dragon pages.
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
Support! As much as I love the site, the sense that our dragons exist in a world can be tenuous because there aren't many ways for the dragons to intereact with the world yet. This is one way to help bridge that gap and breathe life into the lair pages.
Support! As much as I love the site, the sense that our dragons exist in a world can be tenuous because there aren't many ways for the dragons to intereact with the world yet. This is one way to help bridge that gap and breathe life into the lair pages.
jjTXz3w.png
Support!! Backgrounds are a feature I love in other pet sites and they could look So Good here!!!!
Support!! Backgrounds are a feature I love in other pet sites and they could look So Good here!!!!
0o0

*shakes head*

0_0

Yes please. Support!
0o0

*shakes head*

0_0

Yes please. Support!

Wow, those mock-ups look wonderful! I would love this - even if they didn't want to make all-new art for such a feature, the exalt pillars and Coliseum venues alone would make a nice variety of backgrounds. Huge support!

Wow, those mock-ups look wonderful! I would love this - even if they didn't want to make all-new art for such a feature, the exalt pillars and Coliseum venues alone would make a nice variety of backgrounds. Huge support!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Support!!! I adore this idea!!
Support!!! I adore this idea!!
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
I would love to see something like this implemented, and maybe expanded in the future to more unique backgrounds! This has my full support! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I would love to see something like this implemented, and maybe expanded in the future to more unique backgrounds! This has my full support!
Full support! This is gorgeous and I love the idea of dragon backgrounds, and making them collectable like visas is amazing! Personally I prefer the idea of unlocking them per your account rather than individual items.
Full support! This is gorgeous and I love the idea of dragon backgrounds, and making them collectable like visas is amazing! Personally I prefer the idea of unlocking them per your account rather than individual items.
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
I love this!! It's such a great idea and I didn't know how badly I needed this until now
I love this!! It's such a great idea and I didn't know how badly I needed this until now
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16