Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Vistas/Backgrounds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Support!!! This would help give so much more life and atmosphere to the dragon pages, and could be a whole new thing to collect from places like the marketplace, coliseum, and festivals!
Support!!! This would help give so much more life and atmosphere to the dragon pages, and could be a whole new thing to collect from places like the marketplace, coliseum, and festivals!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
This has my support!
This has my support!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
YES GOOD
YES GOOD
goodnight sweet prince
Untitled40.png
Wow, those examples are perfect. I think being able to customize a dragon's page like this would be awesome, even if they revert to the basic/default/current appearance after being traded. People have been asking for backgrounds (and foregrounds) for a while now - with this, the background probably wouldn't be a part of the dragon itself, allowing people to copy the transparent image of the dragon normally and avoiding weirdness in the Coliseum.

Wow, those examples are perfect. I think being able to customize a dragon's page like this would be awesome, even if they revert to the basic/default/current appearance after being traded. People have been asking for backgrounds (and foregrounds) for a while now - with this, the background probably wouldn't be a part of the dragon itself, allowing people to copy the transparent image of the dragon normally and avoiding weirdness in the Coliseum.

YES! YES! YES! YES!
I feel... positively about this!!
YES! YES! YES! YES!
I feel... positively about this!!
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Fully support as long as the option for plain white remains!
Fully support as long as the option for plain white remains!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Support!!! This would be awesome if it was a feature!!!
Support!!! This would be awesome if it was a feature!!!
owleics.gif
I absolutely adore this so so much, it's such a great customization option!!!

Full support!
I absolutely adore this so so much, it's such a great customization option!!!

Full support!
JVuD44t.png
Yes, please! People have been asking for dragon backgrounds for a while, but I didn't stop to think about the possibility that they could be applied similarly to forum vistas as opposed to an apparel type! It doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to code in either, but I'm not really sure since I don't do any website coding myself.

I'd love to add some extra flavor to my dragons' pages. A throne room for my clan's queen, a library for her advisor, a cell for a prisoner, a beach for one of my fisherman dragons, a forge for one of my blacksmiths, etcetera etcetera. The possibilities are endless, if staff would be willing to make such an addition to the site.

You have my full support!
Yes, please! People have been asking for dragon backgrounds for a while, but I didn't stop to think about the possibility that they could be applied similarly to forum vistas as opposed to an apparel type! It doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to code in either, but I'm not really sure since I don't do any website coding myself.

I'd love to add some extra flavor to my dragons' pages. A throne room for my clan's queen, a library for her advisor, a cell for a prisoner, a beach for one of my fisherman dragons, a forge for one of my blacksmiths, etcetera etcetera. The possibilities are endless, if staff would be willing to make such an addition to the site.

You have my full support!
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Yussss
Yussss
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16