Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I didn't saw any talk about merch poll.
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@Etuisen" date="2019-08-08 15:41:37" ] God I love them, I put 3 on all of them lol, but surveymonkey kept glitching out so I’m not sure it got through. I’d totally wear a wind flight necklace and have windsinger and tidelord pins- [/quote] I could be wrong, but I thought it said '1' was the MOST loved and '3' the least?
@Etuisen wrote on 2019-08-08 15:41:37:
God I love them, I put 3 on all of them lol, but surveymonkey kept glitching out so I’m not sure it got through. I’d totally wear a wind flight necklace and have windsinger and tidelord pins-

I could be wrong, but I thought it said '1' was the MOST loved and '3' the least?
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[quote name="ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-08-08 18:37:41" ] [quote name="@Etuisen" date="2019-08-08 15:41:37" ] God I love them, I put 3 on all of them lol, but surveymonkey kept glitching out so I’m not sure it got through. I’d totally wear a wind flight necklace and have windsinger and tidelord pins- [/quote] I could be wrong, but I thought it said '1' was the MOST loved and '3' the least? [/quote] God I hope so. That's the way I listed mine.
ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-08-08 18:37:41:
@Etuisen wrote on 2019-08-08 15:41:37:
God I love them, I put 3 on all of them lol, but surveymonkey kept glitching out so I’m not sure it got through. I’d totally wear a wind flight necklace and have windsinger and tidelord pins-

I could be wrong, but I thought it said '1' was the MOST loved and '3' the least?
God I hope so. That's the way I listed mine.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I like em!! I dunno if I'd get them but I'd totally have an arcane flight symbol on my lanyard or bookbag.
I like em!! I dunno if I'd get them but I'd totally have an arcane flight symbol on my lanyard or bookbag.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-08-08 18:41:32" ] [quote name="ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-08-08 18:37:41" ] [quote name="Etuisen" date="2019-08-08 15:41:37" ] God I love them, I put 3 on all of them lol, but surveymonkey kept glitching out so I’m not sure it got through. I’d totally wear a wind flight necklace and have windsinger and tidelord pins- [/quote] I could be wrong, but I thought it said '1' was the MOST loved and '3' the least? [/quote] God I hope so. That's the way I listed mine. [/quote] Oh god, let me see what it was- Edit: damn it won’t let me take it again, whoopsie
vihuff wrote on 2019-08-08 18:41:32:
ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-08-08 18:37:41:
Etuisen wrote on 2019-08-08 15:41:37:

God I hope so. That's the way I listed mine.
Oh god, let me see what it was-
Edit: damn it won’t let me take it again, whoopsie
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Didn't vote, but the flight symbol seems a lot more wearable than the deity bust or chibi deity. It looks like a nice symbol from afar/non-FR players, but is recognizable enough that you'd know what it was if you played.
Didn't vote, but the flight symbol seems a lot more wearable than the deity bust or chibi deity. It looks like a nice symbol from afar/non-FR players, but is recognizable enough that you'd know what it was if you played.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
Can't buy it because I'm broketm but I voted on it anyways. From most wanted to least wanted, I liked the symbols, chibi, and busts.
Can't buy it because I'm broketm but I voted on it anyways. From most wanted to least wanted, I liked the symbols, chibi, and busts.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="terranormal" date="2019-08-08 13:25:00" ] I kinda want them but also I’m broke So [/quote] This, honestly. Broke college student is a class all it's own.
terranormal wrote on 2019-08-08 13:25:00:
I kinda want them but also I’m broke
So
This, honestly. Broke college student is a class all it's own.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa