Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I didn't saw any talk about merch poll.
1 2 3 4
If there is a chibi Mather pin then I am definitely buying it! I have a small collection of enamel pins and I'd love to add to it with something from FR :D
If there is a chibi Mather pin then I am definitely buying it! I have a small collection of enamel pins and I'd love to add to it with something from FR :D
Cinus_small.png
Hff, I love all of them.

But I'm voting for Flight symbols so I can just wear a pin on my jacket. Just let those who know what it's about, know you're in.
Hff, I love all of them.

But I'm voting for Flight symbols so I can just wear a pin on my jacket. Just let those who know what it's about, know you're in.
4QFtgPW.png
Chibi Deity, Deity Bust, and then Flight Symbol for me. If it has Flamemomma on it, I need it.
Chibi Deity, Deity Bust, and then Flight Symbol for me. If it has Flamemomma on it, I need it.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I absolutely love the chibi design for the deities, and would 100% get an Arcanist one if they made it.
I absolutely love the chibi design for the deities, and would 100% get an Arcanist one if they made it.
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-08-08 13:40:03" ] I don't really buy merch but damn, a plaguemama necklace would be sick. no i'm not sorry. [/quote] This tho.
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-08-08 13:40:03:
I don't really buy merch but damn, a plaguemama necklace would be sick.

no i'm not sorry.

This tho.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I love the fullbody, and flight symbols could be cool too. I voted to like those the best, in that order! It also said necklaces might be made for these things too, which is also cool.
I love the fullbody, and flight symbols could be cool too. I voted to like those the best, in that order! It also said necklaces might be made for these things too, which is also cool.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I'm a major pin hoarder so I would kill to get some flight symbol pins ahaha
I'm a major pin hoarder so I would kill to get some flight symbol pins ahaha
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I love the Chibi and the Symbol, leaning more on the Chibi side. I usually don't buy merch, but I would definitely save up and buy a pin or two! I love the style and I think Deities' designs are awesome and are not too intrusive, so they would look nice on my backpack. Just some cool lil dragon pins.
I love the Chibi and the Symbol, leaning more on the Chibi side. I usually don't buy merch, but I would definitely save up and buy a pin or two! I love the style and I think Deities' designs are awesome and are not too intrusive, so they would look nice on my backpack. Just some cool lil dragon pins.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
I like necklaces WAY more than pins.

If pins win then I’ll guess I’ll be ok, but like,

N e c k l a c e s.
I like necklaces WAY more than pins.