Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Guess the person above's favorite breed!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@cgeez you have a lot of Guardian dragons, so I'm gonna guess Guardians are your favorites?? But you do have a mix of a bunch of other dragons too!!
@cgeez you have a lot of Guardian dragons, so I'm gonna guess Guardians are your favorites?? But you do have a mix of a bunch of other dragons too!!
@xCaptainBluex You guessed me right! XD Guardian ladies are my absolute favorite. ;)

SKIP ME, xCAPTAINBLUEx IS NEXT!
@xCaptainBluex You guessed me right! XD Guardian ladies are my absolute favorite. ;)

SKIP ME, xCAPTAINBLUEx IS NEXT!
@xCaptainBluex
I'm getting a vibe that Skydancers are your favorite.
You have a pretty close mix of Skydancers and Imperials, but I'm going with Skycanders
@xCaptainBluex
I'm getting a vibe that Skydancers are your favorite.
You have a pretty close mix of Skydancers and Imperials, but I'm going with Skycanders
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@VariantLoki I’d say your favorites are Tundras and Gaolers, you seem to have more of them than other breeds!
@VariantLoki I’d say your favorites are Tundras and Gaolers, you seem to have more of them than other breeds!
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
@Stebens
hehehehehe yes! :D

skip me~
@Stebens
hehehehehe yes! :D

skip me~
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@fishyaeronaut
mmmmmm spirals and imps?
@fishyaeronaut
mmmmmm spirals and imps?
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@TheFloofyPupper

I’m gonna say pearlcatchers!
@TheFloofyPupper

I’m gonna say pearlcatchers!
Lasirx9.pngha2IxIa.gifMXEvUI7.pngGwTxsOQ.pngVCfSZFe.png
@astronomic
yeeeep, love me some pearly babies

~skip me
@astronomic
yeeeep, love me some pearly babies

~skip me
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@TheFloofyPupper

(if i am assuming by frequency of them) pearlies (they are vain, so i dont feel any shame in calling them that)

but your username hints at "Floofy" which tends to be a slang term for tundras/tundrae/tundra
@TheFloofyPupper

(if i am assuming by frequency of them) pearlies (they are vain, so i dont feel any shame in calling them that)

but your username hints at "Floofy" which tends to be a slang term for tundras/tundrae/tundra
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@keepstar

Imma say tundras and/or sky dancers, because although you have most breeds, those seem to appear more often
@keepstar

Imma say tundras and/or sky dancers, because although you have most breeds, those seem to appear more often
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18