Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> bennis circus show !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=5][b]- benni's popup shop - closed[/b]/full/open[/size][/center][columns][img] https://imgur.com/fh2vLa0.png[/img][nextcol] [center]okay hi guys i'm benni or I guess you can call me aak too (brieoche on TH) this is a revamp of my old artshop so scuse me if everythings a little cluttered I do not send sketch WIP pictures unless specified that they are wanted ! In addition to this, I generally send art through my thread. If you are not comfortable with that, please let me know you want art sent through PM. Payment can be sent after confirmation, or after a watermarked version is provided. ** quick disclaimer that if you are uncomfortable with me using your character's as an example please let me know!! I respect any and all boundaries I just need to be notified :>[/center][/columns] ----- [columns][b]I will draw ... [/b] - pretty much anything !! (dragons, humans, anthros, ferals, your pet rock, etc.) - ^ this also includes things like fanart, or gijinkas [b]I won't draw ...[/b] - complex mech - gore, hate speech / behaviour, or NSFW of any kind - anybody from real photos (no pulling up with a photo of your grandma please) - I don't do well with wrinkles or babies ;; [/center] [center]I may accept alternate payment , just ask !! [b]priority given to USD payments[/b][/center] * I reserve the right to turn down requests for any reason ! If I think I can’t do your OC to a certain quality I will not do it :) this is in mind for both you and me [nextcol][right][img] https://imgur.com/2B5KmoU.png[/img][/right][/columns] ----- [b]things to note before ordering[/b] - payment is taken upfront via crossroads (FRC) or paypal (RLC) - no refunds unless art is unable to be completed - conversion rate is 1g:1500t - 1 change per piece, so please make sure all important details are listed in your order form !! - [b]ping me.[/b] request form : [quote]@aakhu Type of art : Character ref : Payment method : Background (transparent or colour (please specify what colour)) : Extras : [/quote] [center]slots : - USD - FRC - FRC [pinglist=21225] ^ pinglist [/center] [center]ok i guess that's all thanks (shop layout stolen from @brieoche) [/center]
- benni's popup shop -

closed
/full/open
fh2vLa0.png
okay hi guys i'm benni or I guess you can call me aak too (brieoche on TH)

this is a revamp of my old artshop so scuse me if everythings a little cluttered

I do not send sketch WIP pictures unless specified that they are wanted ! In addition to this, I generally send art through my thread. If you are not comfortable with that, please let me know you want art sent through PM. Payment can be sent after confirmation, or after a watermarked version is provided.

** quick disclaimer that if you are uncomfortable with me using your character's as an example please let me know!! I respect any and all boundaries I just need to be notified :>

I will draw ...
- pretty much anything !! (dragons, humans, anthros, ferals, your pet rock, etc.)
- ^ this also includes things like fanart, or gijinkas

I won't draw ...
- complex mech
- gore, hate speech / behaviour, or NSFW of any kind
- anybody from real photos (no pulling up with a photo of your grandma please)
- I don't do well with wrinkles or babies ;; [/center]
I may accept alternate payment , just ask !!
priority given to USD payments

* I reserve the right to turn down requests for any reason ! If I think I can’t do your OC to a certain quality I will not do it :) this is in mind for both you and me
2B5KmoU.png

things to note before ordering

- payment is taken upfront via crossroads (FRC) or paypal (RLC)
- no refunds unless art is unable to be completed
- conversion rate is 1g:1500t
- 1 change per piece, so please make sure all important details are listed in your order form !!
- ping me.

request form :
Quote:
@aakhu
Type of art :
Character ref :
Payment method :
Background (transparent or colour (please specify what colour)) :
Extras :

slots :
- USD
- FRC
- FRC

^ pinglist
ok i guess that's all thanks
(shop layout stolen from @brieoche)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
[center][b]Examples !![/b] Chibis 1000g/1.5milt/$10 [img] https://imgur.com/jinRCOQ.png[/img] Headshot 700g/700kt/$7 [img] https://imgur.com/gYYZq3a.png[/img] Scene upcoming !! [b]* + 75% for additional characters[/b] [u]* art trades + partial pay in items may be taken, just ask me first and we can work something out !! I don't bite ;;[/u][/center]
Examples !!

Chibis
1000g/1.5milt/$10
jinRCOQ.png

Headshot
700g/700kt/$7
gYYZq3a.png

Scene

upcoming !!

* + 75% for additional characters
* art trades + partial pay in items may be taken, just ask me first and we can work something out !! I don't bite ;;
I like your art! Will you do gijinkas?
I like your art! Will you do gijinkas?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@omiii

Thank you! I can do gijinkas, but prefer a lot of communication to make sure the design is to your liking :>
@omiii

Thank you! I can do gijinkas, but prefer a lot of communication to make sure the design is to your liking :>
ah, I see. I'm more of a 'Go ham, do your thing' full creative liberty kind of person.
ah, I see. I'm more of a 'Go ham, do your thing' full creative liberty kind of person.
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@omiii

I'm not against that at all (meaning I'm willing to give it a go if you trust me enough to not mess it up)

I just like to make sure at the very least it's something the owner asked for, or is prepared to receive ;;
@omiii

I'm not against that at all (meaning I'm willing to give it a go if you trust me enough to not mess it up)

I just like to make sure at the very least it's something the owner asked for, or is prepared to receive ;;
yeah bet! I'll get the funds and commision you (:
yeah bet! I'll get the funds and commision you (:
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@omiii

sounds good! :D
@omiii

sounds good! :D
^
^
Hey thanks for responding to my post!

Style (line art, flat colour, etc.): Color + Shaded fullbody
Character ref : X
Payment method : gems, CR
Background (transparent or colour (please specify what colour)) : Transparent please!
Extras : I'd be interested in a shaded fullbody of Eris as well but I completely understand if he falls into the mech category and you aren't comfortable with that! Let me know what you think and a price for one or both, DMs are also open ^^
Hey thanks for responding to my post!

Style (line art, flat colour, etc.): Color + Shaded fullbody
Character ref : X
Payment method : gems, CR
Background (transparent or colour (please specify what colour)) : Transparent please!
Extras : I'd be interested in a shaded fullbody of Eris as well but I completely understand if he falls into the mech category and you aren't comfortable with that! Let me know what you think and a price for one or both, DMs are also open ^^
JRQKYbz.png kFuJSvU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14