Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Guess the person above's favorite breed!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Kindryte You've got quite a variety in your lair! My hunch is it's coatls though. ^^ (also your lair was really fun to look through. Very pretty but with a spooky/unsettling feeling too)
@Kindryte You've got quite a variety in your lair! My hunch is it's coatls though. ^^ (also your lair was really fun to look through. Very pretty but with a spooky/unsettling feeling too)
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemsiwanderer

I'd have to say coatls probably? I'm not too sure but the ones you do have are lovely and look well cared for :>
@artemsiwanderer

I'd have to say coatls probably? I'm not too sure but the ones you do have are lovely and look well cared for :>
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
@HabeasCorpus you have a lot of mirrors, so I'll guess mirrors!
@HabeasCorpus you have a lot of mirrors, so I'll guess mirrors!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@CyanicPanic

I'm gonna guess either Skydancers or Spirals, those seem to have the majority in your lair.
@CyanicPanic

I'm gonna guess either Skydancers or Spirals, those seem to have the majority in your lair.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Arrakis

i'm guessing wildclaws
@Arrakis

i'm guessing wildclaws
I have to many plans but not enough gems
@Arrakis

Uhh emm... It is tempting to go with wildclaw. But I am still going with Imperial anyway, especially the male pose. If that is true, I would defnitely agree with you, haha
@Arrakis

Uhh emm... It is tempting to go with wildclaw. But I am still going with Imperial anyway, especially the male pose. If that is true, I would defnitely agree with you, haha
ZXevdaA.gif
@Fauconne I'm gonna guess gaolers. My reasoning: You don't have much choice when it comes to your progens' breeds and it looks like you've only bought one more fae. The banescales are probably from the free eggs everyone got. So the gaolers could be the only dragons you've sought out to purchase so far
@Fauconne I'm gonna guess gaolers. My reasoning: You don't have much choice when it comes to your progens' breeds and it looks like you've only bought one more fae. The banescales are probably from the free eggs everyone got. So the gaolers could be the only dragons you've sought out to purchase so far
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay
I am going to guess Pearlcatchers because it looked like most of the dragons in the perma tab were pearlcaters. Or maybe Skydancers.
@Fay
I am going to guess Pearlcatchers because it looked like most of the dragons in the perma tab were pearlcaters. Or maybe Skydancers.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato (you're right on both counts)

SKIP ME PLZ @/Takato is the last post on the previous page
@Takato (you're right on both counts)

SKIP ME PLZ @/Takato is the last post on the previous page
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Takato:

You look to be a strong proponent of Wildclaws.
@Takato:

You look to be a strong proponent of Wildclaws.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18