Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 ... 3163 3164
im also wondering if my forum signature is in any way inappropriate? i can change it if necessary
im also wondering if my forum signature is in any way inappropriate? i can change it if necessary
bisexual-flag-transgender-garter-heckin-bi.png a8d11238311b27416a1fb680138560922992d0b2cb8807d5a05099bff261607f.png
@beeboi

It looks fine. You might want to darken the features bit since it looks like there's no nose or mouth but other than that it's good.
@beeboi

It looks fine. You might want to darken the features bit since it looks like there's no nose or mouth but other than that it's good.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Can someone explain Naomi a bit to me? I read some stuff but still don’t really understand anything ^^”
Can someone explain Naomi a bit to me? I read some stuff but still don’t really understand anything ^^”
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat
A few years ago, there was a major glitch on FR. A dragon called Naomi was suddenly the owner of lair 0 - as in Naomi was the username, and a the fae called Naomi was their profile pic. That lair contained every single dragon that had ever been exalted.

In addition, all site messages (and back then, the AH returned items and profits via PMs, so a lot) effectively came from Naomi.

It was fixed pretty quick, but someone discovered they had Naomi's offspring and people have been making money off descendants of a famous dragon ever since!
@MeKat
A few years ago, there was a major glitch on FR. A dragon called Naomi was suddenly the owner of lair 0 - as in Naomi was the username, and a the fae called Naomi was their profile pic. That lair contained every single dragon that had ever been exalted.

In addition, all site messages (and back then, the AH returned items and profits via PMs, so a lot) effectively came from Naomi.

It was fixed pretty quick, but someone discovered they had Naomi's offspring and people have been making money off descendants of a famous dragon ever since!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I see! Thanks :)
@Vendrus

I see! Thanks :)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
So, is it not possible to buy treasure for real money? Only gems? If that's the case, then is exchanging gems for treasure possible? TLDR: I'm poor boys
So, is it not possible to buy treasure for real money? Only gems? If that's the case, then is exchanging gems for treasure possible? TLDR: I'm poor boys
@PantasticalCat
Yes, you can exchange gems for treasure with other players in Items For Sale. Straight up buying treasure with real money, or buying gems with real money from other players, is against ToS and extremely bannable.
@PantasticalCat
Yes, you can exchange gems for treasure with other players in Items For Sale. Straight up buying treasure with real money, or buying gems with real money from other players, is against ToS and extremely bannable.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin alrighty, thank you! Don't worry, I have no intention of doing any illegal shenanigans ;P
@Tserin alrighty, thank you! Don't worry, I have no intention of doing any illegal shenanigans ;P
@Nightwind
oh i didnt make the icon so i cant really change it. sorry for the misunderstanding!

also im back sorry about my disappearance
@Nightwind
oh i didnt make the icon so i cant really change it. sorry for the misunderstanding!

also im back sorry about my disappearance
bisexual-flag-transgender-garter-heckin-bi.png a8d11238311b27416a1fb680138560922992d0b2cb8807d5a05099bff261607f.png
Is there a specific familiar that drops the spirit gene in the coliseum (I've been told it drops in the coli but I could be wrong on that too) or a specific venue?
Is there a specific familiar that drops the spirit gene in the coliseum (I've been told it drops in the coli but I could be wrong on that too) or a specific venue?
it's hard to fall asleep.
1 2 ... 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 ... 3163 3164