Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funny video game lines
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[quote name="Anthiese" date="2019-06-20 20:20:11" ] how about no [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479479156753825838/585038941003186178/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] See, Mitsuru told us to all "act normal." So Junpei here is "acting normal" by not studying for his tests.
Anthiese wrote on 2019-06-20 20:20:11:
how about no
unknown.png
See, Mitsuru told us to all "act normal." So Junpei here is "acting normal" by not studying for his tests.
JC6s7hz.png
Books are cool.
"i like to eat a potato" -badly translated line from rune factory 2 that i have been thinking about for five years
"i like to eat a potato" -badly translated line from rune factory 2 that i have been thinking about for five years
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ALL ARE UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
- From Silver from Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal aka bootlegly translated Pokemon Crystal
I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ALL ARE UNPARDONABLE! YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE!
- From Silver from Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal aka bootlegly translated Pokemon Crystal
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
"hey sidewalk, get out of my way!"

"At times like this, you kids should be playing nintendo games"

(For some reason, theres a strange pencil shaped statue blocking your path)

Earthbound/mother 2 is a goldmine
"hey sidewalk, get out of my way!"

"At times like this, you kids should be playing nintendo games"

(For some reason, theres a strange pencil shaped statue blocking your path)

Earthbound/mother 2 is a goldmine
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
There seriously isn't enough from the absolute goldmine that is Danganronpa. All of these quotes come from one character.

"How a commoner like you, with absolutely no unique talents or abilities, could get into this school. Oh, I forgot to mention boring. How a boring, untalented, utterly generic commoner got in..."
"You seem to think it's merely an issue of title. But make no mistake... My lineage, intelligence, figure, athletic ability—they are all ultimate. Which is to say, I am the Ultimate Perfection. Feel free to begin calling me that, in fact."
"You, who have nothing. I, who have everything. We are living proof that all men are *not* created equal. You have my pity, Makoto. Life can be very cruel indeed. And because I pity you so much, perhaps someday I'll allow you to hear my tale of glory. Consider it a blessing, a gift from me to you, to allow you to bask in my glory."
"Of course, that's how I feel about anything I do. Frankly, life is too easy. It's only natural for me to do whatever I want in this world."
"Your complaints are as old and tired as a third-rate pop song from any generation..."
"A useless commoner like you could never hope to earn more than, say, 100,000 dollars a year. But as my secretary, you would be guaranteed an ample salary and job security for the rest of your life. And in honor of it being my birthday today... ...how about I multiply your already impossible expectations by, oh, 5.5?"
"Now you have to enforce your will until the very end. If you can do that, if you can make it to the end, I'm afraid I'll be forced to acknowledge you..."
"Tch. It gives me chills to think I'll have to live here along with you unwashed masses... Well, whatever. I'll just have to make sure to finish things quickly... And then I will find whoever did this to me, and wipe them from the face of the Earth..."
"...I feel like I want to die right now."
"Rejoice, commoners, for today I will show you just how far above you I am."
"Fatty junk food loaded with empty calories. A stupid meal for a stupid person. I don't understand why anyone would ever eat one."
"Stop subjecting me to your meaningless existence."
"But the distance between what you and I read is greater than the distance between the sun and the moon."
"Your best bet to survive as a commoner is close your eyes, cover your ears, and keep your head down."
"The mere thought of my gaze meeting one of her books is enough to make my skin crawl..."
"Honesty is a virtue, but also a good way to shorten your life span."

And the most savage line of all...
"I've been sacrificing all this valuable time of mine for your sake. But it's all amounted to nothing. We simply have nothing to talk about. We could talk forever and a day, and I would gain nothing from it. You and I will never understand each other. We live in different worlds. Our ways of life, our ways of thinking are totally incompatible. You're a loser. So go ahead and live your loser life, make a bunch of loser friends. Then together, you can lick each other's loser wounds."
There seriously isn't enough from the absolute goldmine that is Danganronpa. All of these quotes come from one character.

"How a commoner like you, with absolutely no unique talents or abilities, could get into this school. Oh, I forgot to mention boring. How a boring, untalented, utterly generic commoner got in..."
"You seem to think it's merely an issue of title. But make no mistake... My lineage, intelligence, figure, athletic ability—they are all ultimate. Which is to say, I am the Ultimate Perfection. Feel free to begin calling me that, in fact."
"You, who have nothing. I, who have everything. We are living proof that all men are *not* created equal. You have my pity, Makoto. Life can be very cruel indeed. And because I pity you so much, perhaps someday I'll allow you to hear my tale of glory. Consider it a blessing, a gift from me to you, to allow you to bask in my glory."
"Of course, that's how I feel about anything I do. Frankly, life is too easy. It's only natural for me to do whatever I want in this world."
"Your complaints are as old and tired as a third-rate pop song from any generation..."
"A useless commoner like you could never hope to earn more than, say, 100,000 dollars a year. But as my secretary, you would be guaranteed an ample salary and job security for the rest of your life. And in honor of it being my birthday today... ...how about I multiply your already impossible expectations by, oh, 5.5?"
"Now you have to enforce your will until the very end. If you can do that, if you can make it to the end, I'm afraid I'll be forced to acknowledge you..."
"Tch. It gives me chills to think I'll have to live here along with you unwashed masses... Well, whatever. I'll just have to make sure to finish things quickly... And then I will find whoever did this to me, and wipe them from the face of the Earth..."
"...I feel like I want to die right now."
"Rejoice, commoners, for today I will show you just how far above you I am."
"Fatty junk food loaded with empty calories. A stupid meal for a stupid person. I don't understand why anyone would ever eat one."
"Stop subjecting me to your meaningless existence."
"But the distance between what you and I read is greater than the distance between the sun and the moon."
"Your best bet to survive as a commoner is close your eyes, cover your ears, and keep your head down."
"The mere thought of my gaze meeting one of her books is enough to make my skin crawl..."
"Honesty is a virtue, but also a good way to shorten your life span."

And the most savage line of all...
"I've been sacrificing all this valuable time of mine for your sake. But it's all amounted to nothing. We simply have nothing to talk about. We could talk forever and a day, and I would gain nothing from it. You and I will never understand each other. We live in different worlds. Our ways of life, our ways of thinking are totally incompatible. You're a loser. So go ahead and live your loser life, make a bunch of loser friends. Then together, you can lick each other's loser wounds."
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
"Your chocobo stable are empty"
"Your chocobo stable are empty"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DN6-VTbFOK8/hqdefault.jpg[/img] The villian was monolouging and Ampharos walks in, takes one look at the entity who's destroyed half the world, and utters this single line.
hqdefault.jpg

The villian was monolouging and Ampharos walks in, takes one look at the entity who's destroyed half the world, and utters this single line.
[img]https://pics.me.me/cosmic-aria-follow-whats-the-deal-homie-youre-not-the-boss-20952570.png[/img]
cosmic-aria-follow-whats-the-deal-homie-youre-not-the-boss-20952570.png
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/nvc7mf449su11.jpg[/img]
nvc7mf449su11.jpg
“Did you say I’ve got the nicest butt on the block? The curviest hips in town? Is that what you said!?”
-Monokuma (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)

Favourite line from any game
“Did you say I’ve got the nicest butt on the block? The curviest hips in town? Is that what you said!?”
-Monokuma (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)

Favourite line from any game
WBsJuD1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25