Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funny video game lines
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
"Enjoy your reign as King Scumbag the First, Overlord of Westside."
"Did I say something? Sorry. Don't pay attention to me. Just babbling. (becoming quieter) Nonsense, really. (drifting off) Babbling nonsense."
"Just give me a sign when you're about to pull out the dagger so I know when to make a run for the cliffs."
"I can't say I understand your obsession, but for that I suppose I'd have to spend a night in your grave."
(aiming a gun at him) "Uh... what's up?"
(telling him what he says sounds paranoid) "Does it? (quieter) ..Does it?"

all from Fallout New Vegas's best gay doctor, Arcade Gannon
"Enjoy your reign as King Scumbag the First, Overlord of Westside."
"Did I say something? Sorry. Don't pay attention to me. Just babbling. (becoming quieter) Nonsense, really. (drifting off) Babbling nonsense."
"Just give me a sign when you're about to pull out the dagger so I know when to make a run for the cliffs."
"I can't say I understand your obsession, but for that I suppose I'd have to spend a night in your grave."
(aiming a gun at him) "Uh... what's up?"
(telling him what he says sounds paranoid) "Does it? (quieter) ..Does it?"

all from Fallout New Vegas's best gay doctor, Arcade Gannon
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
@OwU undertale, actually
(i love your avatar!!)
@OwU undertale, actually
(i love your avatar!!)
1dgHJ.gif
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade."
BXCXKs1.jpg
"I may or may not have ****** myself." (peed)
and "The power tools compel you! The power tools compel you!"
"I may or may not have ****** myself." (peed)
and "The power tools compel you! The power tools compel you!"
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
"pootis."
— heavy
"pootis."
— heavy
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
"I could have handled it myself"-Zote from Hollow Knight. dude I died a million times on that Vengefly boss, give me some cred.

"I can guarantee you, your final moments will be... ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS"-Mettaton EX from Undertale.

"Just let me win!"-Asriel from Undertale

"The world's not ready yet."-A text box from Hiveswap, when you try to combine the ballet and tap shoes.

"He gives orders. I stab people. Our positions are clear."-Lon'qu from Fire Emblem.

"Cheerio, then!" Team Galactic Grunt from Pokemon Platinum.

"I wish humans were real."-Marina from Sploon2.

"It's funny, because we're all living in a simulation, and free will is a lie."-Also Marina.

"Spider Bake Sale down and to the right! Eat food made by spiders, for spiders, from spiders."-Signpost from Undertale.
"I could have handled it myself"-Zote from Hollow Knight. dude I died a million times on that Vengefly boss, give me some cred.

"I can guarantee you, your final moments will be... ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS"-Mettaton EX from Undertale.

"Just let me win!"-Asriel from Undertale

"The world's not ready yet."-A text box from Hiveswap, when you try to combine the ballet and tap shoes.

"He gives orders. I stab people. Our positions are clear."-Lon'qu from Fire Emblem.

"Cheerio, then!" Team Galactic Grunt from Pokemon Platinum.

"I wish humans were real."-Marina from Sploon2.

"It's funny, because we're all living in a simulation, and free will is a lie."-Also Marina.

"Spider Bake Sale down and to the right! Eat food made by spiders, for spiders, from spiders."-Signpost from Undertale.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
"Why doesn't anyone listen to reason before we beat them half to death?"
--Lucas Montbarron from Dungeon Siege III. (This quote makes him sound a bit chaotic, but he's really a very sarcastic Lawful Good XD.)
"Why doesn't anyone listen to reason before we beat them half to death?"
--Lucas Montbarron from Dungeon Siege III. (This quote makes him sound a bit chaotic, but he's really a very sarcastic Lawful Good XD.)
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
[quote name="Lunaralight" date="2019-06-19 06:48:29" ] "When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade." [/quote] Floor ice cream gives you health!
Lunaralight wrote on 2019-06-19 06:48:29:
Floor ice cream gives you health!
Never be afraid to ping me!
Portal/Portal 2 in general has some funny quotes, one of my favs (and its a long one lol) is from the 2nd one is

"All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Portal/Portal 2 in general has some funny quotes, one of my favs (and its a long one lol) is from the 2nd one is

"All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

wqnTQE2.pngQuesting Eggs for my Birthday - 8/6 | 6/26 Eggs...Maybe more?Tm63Ief.png
wMXAg3w.pngnKSPt4M.png
how about no [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479479156753825838/585038941003186178/unknown.png[/img]
how about no
unknown.png
P1CwUov.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25