Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funny video game lines
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-09-03 16:45:34" ] "Can it, granny!" "Granny?! Why I oughta..." "You oughta go get yourself a makeover." This is probably the most savage thing I've ever heard in a Mario game. [/quote] What game is it?
buggy101 wrote on 2018-09-03 16:45:34:
"Can it, granny!"
"Granny?! Why I oughta..."
"You oughta go get yourself a makeover."
This is probably the most savage thing I've ever heard in a Mario game.
What game is it?
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
One of the best one-liners from Neverwinter Nights 2 isn't a line of dialogue but a UI notification on completion of a quest.
"XP granted for befriending a giant magical spider."
One of the best one-liners from Neverwinter Nights 2 isn't a line of dialogue but a UI notification on completion of a quest.
"XP granted for befriending a giant magical spider."
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[quote name="@NigiriFan" date="2018-09-03 17:16:07" ] [quote name="buggy101" date="2018-09-03 16:45:34" ] "Can it, granny!" "Granny?! Why I oughta..." "You oughta go get yourself a makeover." This is probably the most savage thing I've ever heard in a Mario game. [/quote] What game is it? [/quote] It's from Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, the mechanics are cool and the game's pretty fun overall. I highly suggest playing it!
@NigiriFan wrote on 2018-09-03 17:16:07:
buggy101 wrote on 2018-09-03 16:45:34:
"Can it, granny!"
"Granny?! Why I oughta..."
"You oughta go get yourself a makeover."
This is probably the most savage thing I've ever heard in a Mario game.
What game is it?
It's from Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, the mechanics are cool and the game's pretty fun overall. I highly suggest playing it!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101

I LOVE THAT GAME! I BEAT IT JUST TWO DAYS AGO!!!!! (and I still don't know what part it is)
@buggy101

I LOVE THAT GAME! I BEAT IT JUST TWO DAYS AGO!!!!! (and I still don't know what part it is)
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
There's a sidequest in Megaman Legends where if you talk to an artist in Uptown, she tells you that she feels like her painting isn't complete. When she asks you what your opinion is on what the painting lacks, you are given the following choices:

-some red
-some talent
There's a sidequest in Megaman Legends where if you talk to an artist in Uptown, she tells you that she feels like her painting isn't complete. When she asks you what your opinion is on what the painting lacks, you are given the following choices:

-some red
-some talent
ybwf4f9.gif
i can't believe this thread is missing a classic:

Aeris: ......Don't you remember me?
Cloud: Yeah, I remember you......

- You were selling flowers
- You're the slum drunk

ffvii is a legit GOLDMINE for these.

one of these days i'll actually name her "slum drunk" for a playthrough
i can't believe this thread is missing a classic:

Aeris: ......Don't you remember me?
Cloud: Yeah, I remember you......

- You were selling flowers
- You're the slum drunk

ffvii is a legit GOLDMINE for these.

one of these days i'll actually name her "slum drunk" for a playthrough
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
"i really don't have much going for me when it comes to grades, special abilities, even personality"

danganronpa is a goldmine
"i really don't have much going for me when it comes to grades, special abilities, even personality"

danganronpa is a goldmine
Uq1cq4S.png
"You wot?"
"You wouldn't even donate your underpants to keep the home fires going?"

-Dragon Quest 7
"You wot?"
"You wouldn't even donate your underpants to keep the home fires going?"

-Dragon Quest 7
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
"Thought you could outwit an onion?"
"Thought you could outwit an onion?"
Idk if anyone mentioned this... but when Hanzo in Nioh pulls a cat from out his coat, looks at it, and says "dawn is breaking" casually as if he just looked at a pocket watch... I died.
Idk if anyone mentioned this... but when Hanzo in Nioh pulls a cat from out his coat, looks at it, and says "dawn is breaking" casually as if he just looked at a pocket watch... I died.
pw4DoZq.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25