Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 ... 16116 16117
i think i killed him

and i oop-
i think i killed him

and i oop-
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
HHHH I love Dear Evan Hansen
HHHH I love Dear Evan Hansen
wRl0bfQ.png
what if they put both phoenix wright and hatsune miku in smash

imagine joker vs miku

thatd be fun

alt. skins include: sakura miku, 10th anniversary miku, luka coloured miku, rin/len coloured miku, toss in a racing miku (preferably 2016 or 2019 but thats just m e), i guess toss in snow miku as well??
what if they put both phoenix wright and hatsune miku in smash

imagine joker vs miku

thatd be fun

alt. skins include: sakura miku, 10th anniversary miku, luka coloured miku, rin/len coloured miku, toss in a racing miku (preferably 2016 or 2019 but thats just m e), i guess toss in snow miku as well??
Why are many people in retro gaming fandoms such insufferable, whiny manchildren?
Why are many people in retro gaming fandoms such insufferable, whiny manchildren?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [indent][size=2][font=Century][color=darkslategray] their roleplay style does not mesh well with mine one on one. in group, it is fine, but not really alone. i do not have the heart to tell them. rip me [/color][/font][/size][/indent]
7xmmeMg.png

their roleplay style does not mesh well with mine one on one. in group, it is fine, but not really alone. i do not have the heart to tell them. rip me
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
(bleep) sounds fun to hang out with so.... invite me over sometime?? lmao.
(bleep) sounds fun to hang out with so.... invite me over sometime?? lmao.
Oh god please tell me that he's still on that amino, it would be awesome to catch up after like y e a s
Oh god please tell me that he's still on that amino, it would be awesome to catch up after like y e a s
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
woah woah WOAH

THAT’S I L L E G A L
woah woah WOAH

THAT’S I L L E G A L
I always dreamt of a good dragon-game. More than just 'its a character' or 'a enemy boss' or something like that. Now i sit here and programm a surival rpg. There is still so much work in front of me, i barely can see the end.
I always dreamt of a good dragon-game. More than just 'its a character' or 'a enemy boss' or something like that. Now i sit here and programm a surival rpg. There is still so much work in front of me, i barely can see the end.
www.narsiph.com / www.djnarsiph.com
That squirrel REALLY thought he was smarter than me, but I saw exactly where he went and scared him off then destroyed the last bit of suet I knew he was planning on eating and threw it on the ground below. I hope he enjoys eating on the cold ground where he’s sure to be chased and barked at by the dogs.
That squirrel REALLY thought he was smarter than me, but I saw exactly where he went and scared him off then destroyed the last bit of suet I knew he was planning on eating and threw it on the ground below. I hope he enjoys eating on the cold ground where he’s sure to be chased and barked at by the dogs.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 ... 16116 16117