Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 ... 16194 16195
why has every single train ride home recently had a couple across from me with excessive PDA?
why has every single train ride home recently had a couple across from me with excessive PDA?
eQL6nvf.png
Oh sure, you have no trouble dropping everything to go visit your granddaughter in the next town over TWICE, but going to Walmart with your daughter to buy some Summer clothes is just too much trouble?? You keep saying you want to get out more this summer and have some quality Mother-Daughter time, but then when I actually try to make plans you just blow me off [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] I swear, this is the 3rd time you've said we'll go to this Friday! I need to start making appointments soon, so either we do or we don't
Oh sure, you have no trouble dropping everything to go visit your granddaughter in the next town over TWICE, but going to Walmart with your daughter to buy some Summer clothes is just too much trouble?? You keep saying you want to get out more this summer and have some quality Mother-Daughter time, but then when I actually try to make plans you just blow me off

I swear, this is the 3rd time you've said we'll go to this Friday! I need to start making appointments soon, so either we do or we don't
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
i fell in love again...he has always been there for me and i love him....but he loves my best friend...he doesnt know how i feel and never will...it hurts...no body loves me any more....i give them my every thing but get nothing but sorrow...i just want a patrener...to not be alone...to be loved...but i guess thats to much to ask...so what do i do? i could die but...i dont want to any more...he fixed that...so what do i do???im freaking out im broken and in love yet in pain and i dont understand it and want it to stop but it wont and i cant make it!!!!!i need help but dont know how to ask them any more hes gone and i can never gave him she does and she doesnt even want him!!!
i fell in love again...he has always been there for me and i love him....but he loves my best friend...he doesnt know how i feel and never will...it hurts...no body loves me any more....i give them my every thing but get nothing but sorrow...i just want a patrener...to not be alone...to be loved...but i guess thats to much to ask...so what do i do? i could die but...i dont want to any more...he fixed that...so what do i do???im freaking out im broken and in love yet in pain and i dont understand it and want it to stop but it wont and i cant make it!!!!!i need help but dont know how to ask them any more hes gone and i can never gave him she does and she doesnt even want him!!!
FoxScara.png
i feel like both of these rn [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/521051137839726605/591015974736625714/unknown.png[/img]
i feel like both of these rn
unknown.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
sure what ever you tell your self
sure what ever you tell your self
sure what ever you tell your self not being rude
sure what ever you tell your self not being rude
Let's play "why does my head hurt this time?"
Let's play "why does my head hurt this time?"
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
i think i killed him

and i oop-
i think i killed him

and i oop-
HHHH I love Dear Evan Hansen
HHHH I love Dear Evan Hansen
0lrXfA6.png
what if they put both phoenix wright and hatsune miku in smash

imagine joker vs miku

thatd be fun

alt. skins include: sakura miku, 10th anniversary miku, luka coloured miku, rin/len coloured miku, toss in a racing miku (preferably 2016 or 2019 but thats just m e), i guess toss in snow miku as well??
what if they put both phoenix wright and hatsune miku in smash

imagine joker vs miku

thatd be fun

alt. skins include: sakura miku, 10th anniversary miku, luka coloured miku, rin/len coloured miku, toss in a racing miku (preferably 2016 or 2019 but thats just m e), i guess toss in snow miku as well??
1 2 ... 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 ... 16194 16195