Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Me on my way to pester friends with sentences they can't even read [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Me on my way to pester friends with sentences they can't even read
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
i KNEW THIS ENDING WOULD HAPPEN
yuck, YUCK YUCK
i KNEW THIS ENDING WOULD HAPPEN
yuck, YUCK YUCK

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
roblox never ceases to confuse me with its copy-paste games
also can my leg stop being annoying please
anyways i guess i'll keep going with axolotl cleaning tycoon and see if it gets better, but it's definitely very very predatory
roblox never ceases to confuse me with its copy-paste games
also can my leg stop being annoying please
anyways i guess i'll keep going with axolotl cleaning tycoon and see if it gets better, but it's definitely very very predatory
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
i have many summer break goals but the main point is: i don't want to waste another three months. i've always had unfortunate summer breaks but this time i will have time for myself and i really just want to make use of it. i tend to get very lost when there isn't a program i have to follow (like school) so i will have to schedule things first.

i want to pick up a hobby or two besides studying for the uni exam. my only consistent hobby is drawing, yet my situation has been very unstable that i couldn't do anything about it, and it has affected me really negatively. at least i had other things to rely on but i wouldn't like that to happen again. also it just feels so dull when you don't have anything to do. maybe i'll finally do some indoor gardening? crocheting? that's what i have on mind at the moment.

i also want to learn more about marine biology or human mind, or maybe even both. i think both are fascinating and i just think it would be neat to have some knowledge about them.

my exam week starts very soon, and it's followed by the break, so we'll see how it goes. i can't believe i've made another grade, and this time it passed way faster than the previous years. dunno if that's for better or worse.
i have many summer break goals but the main point is: i don't want to waste another three months. i've always had unfortunate summer breaks but this time i will have time for myself and i really just want to make use of it. i tend to get very lost when there isn't a program i have to follow (like school) so i will have to schedule things first.

i want to pick up a hobby or two besides studying for the uni exam. my only consistent hobby is drawing, yet my situation has been very unstable that i couldn't do anything about it, and it has affected me really negatively. at least i had other things to rely on but i wouldn't like that to happen again. also it just feels so dull when you don't have anything to do. maybe i'll finally do some indoor gardening? crocheting? that's what i have on mind at the moment.

i also want to learn more about marine biology or human mind, or maybe even both. i think both are fascinating and i just think it would be neat to have some knowledge about them.

my exam week starts very soon, and it's followed by the break, so we'll see how it goes. i can't believe i've made another grade, and this time it passed way faster than the previous years. dunno if that's for better or worse.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
The wee little lad stopped by with his dad on their walk and just waved at my cat in the window and said hi to him. That's so cute. I love watching people say hi to my cats.
The wee little lad stopped by with his dad on their walk and just waved at my cat in the window and said hi to him. That's so cute. I love watching people say hi to my cats.
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
95468747.png94527163.png95242979.png95737318.png95768704.png
finally decided on scries for all of my spring collection \o/ now i just have to, uh, actually gene them
finally decided on scries for all of my spring collection \o/ now i just have to, uh, actually gene them
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
For once I am actually looking forward to a Thursday
For once I am actually looking forward to a Thursday
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
Wait is Brightshine during Pride Month because rainbows are caused by refracting light
Wait is Brightshine during Pride Month because rainbows are caused by refracting light
VGxuHXT.png
Waiting for a program to update.
I actually want to work for once, I want to cross off an assignment from my to-do list. And then do that again and again for the following week.

Sounds pretty boring. Huh
Waiting for a program to update.
I actually want to work for once, I want to cross off an assignment from my to-do list. And then do that again and again for the following week.

Sounds pretty boring. Huh
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
why is katatonia so obsessed with city lights
why is katatonia so obsessed with city lights
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore