Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 ... 16193 16194
when people say mauve like mouvve: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ELtfmA4Apkju/giphy.gif[/img]
when people say mauve like mouvve:
giphy.gif
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
The temptation to stay up and see what this project nest hatches into is real. Fingers crossed for that special color combo I’m after!
The temptation to stay up and see what this project nest hatches into is real. Fingers crossed for that special color combo I’m after!
Never be afraid to ping me!
Any form of precipitation that is anything close to a storm: h-
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@@@@AAA@@AAAA@@AA@A@AAAAA@AAAA
Any form of precipitation that is anything close to a storm: h-
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@@@@AAA@@AAAA@@AA@A@AAAAA@AAAA
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="FoxScara" date="2019-06-19 13:42:08" ] i fell in love again...he has always been there for me and i love him....but he loves my best friend...he doesnt know how i feel and never will...it hurts...no body loves me any more....i give them my every thing but get nothing but sorrow...i just want a patrener...to not be alone...to be loved...but i guess thats to much to ask...so what do i do? i could die but...i dont want to any more...he fixed that...so what do i do???im freaking out im broken and in love yet in pain and i dont understand it and want it to stop but it wont and i cant make it!!!!!i need help but dont know how to ask them any more hes gone and i can never gave him she does and she doesnt even want him!!! [/quote] Well,he knows. He knows I love him. And I'm acting like I'm fine. But this hurts. I said 'I'll see if she loves you back!' Because I love him. But I wish people would just kill me already.... No body cares anymore! Not how I feel! And two heart breaks Ina row isn't okay... I want to die now more then ever... But I'm afraid too... What do I do?
FoxScara wrote on 2019-06-19 13:42:08:
i fell in love again...he has always been there for me and i love him....but he loves my best friend...he doesnt know how i feel and never will...it hurts...no body loves me any more....i give them my every thing but get nothing but sorrow...i just want a patrener...to not be alone...to be loved...but i guess thats to much to ask...so what do i do? i could die but...i dont want to any more...he fixed that...so what do i do???im freaking out im broken and in love yet in pain and i dont understand it and want it to stop but it wont and i cant make it!!!!!i need help but dont know how to ask them any more hes gone and i can never gave him she does and she doesnt even want him!!!
Well,he knows.
He knows I love him.
And I'm acting like I'm fine.
But this hurts.
I said 'I'll see if she loves you back!'
Because I love him.
But I wish people would just kill me already....
No body cares anymore!
Not how I feel!
And two heart breaks Ina row isn't okay...
I want to die now more then ever...
But I'm afraid too...
What do I do?
FoxScara.png
Hello random depression~
Hello random depression~
PJb908Z.png
@BrandonFlowers Welcome To My World....#itsucks
@BrandonFlowers Welcome To My World....#itsucks
FoxScara.png
@FoxScara It really does. Like, you're going along fine and then out of nowhere, it's like just like oh... so this is what we're doing now. :|
@FoxScara It really does. Like, you're going along fine and then out of nowhere, it's like just like oh... so this is what we're doing now. :|
PJb908Z.png
@BrandonFlowers makes ya feel better....two heart breaks in a row and one says he still loves me when he told me he never loved me at all!
So at least you don't know what's wrong so you can't focus on it!not trying to sound rude exactly truing to make you feel better here!
@BrandonFlowers makes ya feel better....two heart breaks in a row and one says he still loves me when he told me he never loved me at all!
So at least you don't know what's wrong so you can't focus on it!not trying to sound rude exactly truing to make you feel better here!
FoxScara.png
Ember McLain, I can’t deny it girl, I’m totally in love with you. I know you’re just a fictional character, but I still wish that I could just hold you in my arms. Dash though, what an idiot. In the episode “Girls’ Night Out” of Danny Phantom when he said he was her biggest fan, he couldn’t even name one song of her’s, to her face no less! All I could do was roll my eyes and said “ You mean the song called ‘Remember’, idiot?
Ember McLain, I can’t deny it girl, I’m totally in love with you. I know you’re just a fictional character, but I still wish that I could just hold you in my arms. Dash though, what an idiot. In the episode “Girls’ Night Out” of Danny Phantom when he said he was her biggest fan, he couldn’t even name one song of her’s, to her face no less! All I could do was roll my eyes and said “ You mean the song called ‘Remember’, idiot?
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Why.... do I feel upset about that? It's literally nothing to get upset about.
Why.... do I feel upset about that? It's literally nothing to get upset about.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 ... 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 ... 16193 16194