Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tempest's Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump because i've run out of future holders^
bump because i've run out of future holders^
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
hey if anyone else wants to have a chance to hold him too i'm wide open!
hey if anyone else wants to have a chance to hold him too i'm wide open!
@DarkMatterDragon should I send him to the next lair or back to you?
@DarkMatterDragon should I send him to the next lair or back to you?
wind.gif
@Macari i'd prefer it if you sent him back to me, thanks! ^-^
@Macari i'd prefer it if you sent him back to me, thanks! ^-^
BumP! i could really use another holder, both for space reasons and because i really don't want this to flop. i really want this to work out!
BumP! i could really use another holder, both for space reasons and because i really don't want this to flop. i really want this to work out!
I'd like to be removed off the breeder's list, actually, though, since I wanna save lairspace. Hopefully we can get more people to see this
I'd like to be removed off the breeder's list, actually, though, since I wanna save lairspace. Hopefully we can get more people to see this
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@GardenSnail okay! looks like we're all lacking a bit in lair space, haha. let me know if you gain enough to be added back on

and yeah, i hope more people will volunteer
@GardenSnail okay! looks like we're all lacking a bit in lair space, haha. let me know if you gain enough to be added back on

and yeah, i hope more people will volunteer
you want me to just keep him until somebody else applies?
you want me to just keep him until somebody else applies?
otfajr.jpg
@eternalstar if you're okay with keeping him in your lair longer than 3 days then yeah that'd be helpful actually ^-^ i'm having lair space troubles so it would help a lot
@eternalstar if you're okay with keeping him in your lair longer than 3 days then yeah that'd be helpful actually ^-^ i'm having lair space troubles so it would help a lot
@DarkMatterDragon

Hey there! i'd like to have Tempest in my lair :> love your lad and i'd love to help him on his journey 'round Sorneith!
@DarkMatterDragon

Hey there! i'd like to have Tempest in my lair :> love your lad and i'd love to help him on his journey 'round Sorneith!
Classy Top Hat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10