Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tempest's Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I JUST REALIZED.
THIS IS BASICALLY LETTING US WRITE YOUR LORE FOR YOU OH MY GOD ITS A WONDERFUL IDEA
I JUST REALIZED.
THIS IS BASICALLY LETTING US WRITE YOUR LORE FOR YOU OH MY GOD ITS A WONDERFUL IDEA
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@GardenSnail LOL sort of XD i mostly just want my spiral boi to see Sornieth but you right, that's awesome

muahahaaha lazy me letting other people write my lore
@GardenSnail LOL sort of XD i mostly just want my spiral boi to see Sornieth but you right, that's awesome

muahahaaha lazy me letting other people write my lore
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
@DarkMatterDragon

Just so you know, Tempest made his way to my lair last night! I was not expecting him this early, so I will likely have him for the full three days while I work on the art I want to put in his bio. If I don't get it done it time, I'll be linking to the incomplete art and sending you the complete piece when I get it done. :3

When my time is up, would you prefer I send him back to you, or send him on to the next person in the list?
@DarkMatterDragon

Just so you know, Tempest made his way to my lair last night! I was not expecting him this early, so I will likely have him for the full three days while I work on the art I want to put in his bio. If I don't get it done it time, I'll be linking to the incomplete art and sending you the complete piece when I get it done. :3

When my time is up, would you prefer I send him back to you, or send him on to the next person in the list?
TyYgOYZ.png
[color=116861][size=4][font=georgia]@wrecknrule Okay, thanks for letting me know! And yeah he has been traveling around a lot faster than I thought he would lol. And it's ok if you don't get the art done on time, it's an honor that you're making it for him in the first place ^-^ I'd prefer you send it back to me so I can keep better track of where he is, thank you [emoji=spiral happy size=2]
@wrecknrule Okay, thanks for letting me know! And yeah he has been traveling around a lot faster than I thought he would lol. And it's ok if you don't get the art done on time, it's an honor that you're making it for him in the first place ^-^

I'd prefer you send it back to me so I can keep better track of where he is, thank you
@DarkMatterDragon

Will do! :3
@DarkMatterDragon

Will do! :3
TyYgOYZ.png
So far, we have 1 of every flight we've had so far! 1 arcane, 1 earth, 1 lightning, 1 light
So far, we have 1 of every flight we've had so far! 1 arcane, 1 earth, 1 lightning, 1 light
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@GardenSnail yup! things are going well so far :D
@GardenSnail yup! things are going well so far :D
Tempest has arrived safely in the clan! I can't wait to add to his bio ^^
Tempest has arrived safely in the clan! I can't wait to add to his bio ^^
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@Bast6415 Glad to hear! i'm eager to see what you put :D
@Bast6415 Glad to hear! i'm eager to see what you put :D
Oh no, the person who currently has tempest might be on a hiatus or something :(
Oh no, the person who currently has tempest might be on a hiatus or something :(
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10