Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Tempest's Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ahh a bit of a shame but it appears that Tempest doesn't have room in his bio for any more lore xD rip but oh well at least he is loved by everyone <3
Ahh a bit of a shame but it appears that Tempest doesn't have room in his bio for any more lore xD rip but oh well at least he is loved by everyone <3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna whAT. i didn't even know bios had limits :v i think i can find a way around that...when you send him back to me i'll maybe put in a link to a google document where i can store his bio :)
@Aterna whAT. i didn't even know bios had limits :v i think i can find a way around that...when you send him back to me i'll maybe put in a link to a google document where i can store his bio :)
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
@DarkMatterDragon unfortunately they do, it just doesn't say :c
That'd be great, there's enough room to add something like that so it should be fine ^^
@DarkMatterDragon unfortunately they do, it just doesn't say :c
That'd be great, there's enough room to add something like that so it should be fine ^^
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
oh this will be fun! :D I love traveling dragons! Barrette already has an eye out for him *gasp*
oh this will be fun! :D I love traveling dragons! Barrette already has an eye out for him *gasp*
b7zvEII.gif
@Krystyna :ooo i can't wait to see how the story of Barrette and Tempest pans out! *grabs popcorn*
@Krystyna :ooo i can't wait to see how the story of Barrette and Tempest pans out! *grabs popcorn*
Would you mind pinging me for my third day? I’ve been incredibly busy, so I’ve not gotten much done.
Would you mind pinging me for my third day? I’ve been incredibly busy, so I’ve not gotten much done.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Erisdar I’ll try to remember!
@Erisdar I’ll try to remember!
@DarkMatterDragon
YEET ME ONTO THE PINGLIST
And watch my clan slowly devour his soul.
@DarkMatterDragon
YEET ME ONTO THE PINGLIST
And watch my clan slowly devour his soul.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix HAHAHA all right! it's the risk he took in the beginning with the whole traveling biz, i can't wait to see how he fares with your Clan c:<
@DeathPhoenix HAHAHA all right! it's the risk he took in the beginning with the whole traveling biz, i can't wait to see how he fares with your Clan c:<
@DarkMatterDragon
We might get him to join the Speakers for Death ;)
@DarkMatterDragon
We might get him to join the Speakers for Death ;)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10