Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44
I decided to place my vote on @ShadowLugia711

I explained some of my reasoning above, but will continue here. At best, they are a non-contributing member of town with 3-5 total posts. I didn't go back and look at the exact number. Their most substantial post was a read list I asked for, but they did not provide much in-depth analysis towards their thoughts on players. There was nothing sound. It felt rushed and like an attempt to stay neutral and out of the limelight. They also seem to claim to be mafia, quite literally. I understand this might be sarcastic and a joke, but what if it isn't? At worst, Shadow is a member of the mafia and trying to stay quiet, not really having much other strategy to keep himself looking innocent. I appreciate his effort in the end to contribute, but in my eyes, it wasn't enough.
I decided to place my vote on @ShadowLugia711

I explained some of my reasoning above, but will continue here. At best, they are a non-contributing member of town with 3-5 total posts. I didn't go back and look at the exact number. Their most substantial post was a read list I asked for, but they did not provide much in-depth analysis towards their thoughts on players. There was nothing sound. It felt rushed and like an attempt to stay neutral and out of the limelight. They also seem to claim to be mafia, quite literally. I understand this might be sarcastic and a joke, but what if it isn't? At worst, Shadow is a member of the mafia and trying to stay quiet, not really having much other strategy to keep himself looking innocent. I appreciate his effort in the end to contribute, but in my eyes, it wasn't enough.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Hey sorry for not posting, I was busy!

I'll have to read through the thread but here's my current thoughts. If you guys have anything you think I should see ASAP ping me.
  • A few people have votes on me? I think that's because of the inactivity but if there's anything you guys want clarified throw me a ping
  • There was no kill and apparently someone got roleblocked? Suspicious?
  • I have a pomegranate. I don't know what to do with it but I do know @Shadowlugia711 gave me it, so Shadow, whats the deal with the pomegranate?
Hey sorry for not posting, I was busy!

I'll have to read through the thread but here's my current thoughts. If you guys have anything you think I should see ASAP ping me.
  • A few people have votes on me? I think that's because of the inactivity but if there's anything you guys want clarified throw me a ping
  • There was no kill and apparently someone got roleblocked? Suspicious?
  • I have a pomegranate. I don't know what to do with it but I do know @Shadowlugia711 gave me it, so Shadow, whats the deal with the pomegranate?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@V88 Oh hi! I was actually debating if I should vote for you or let fate decide.

The main reason people sussed is because of your changing view on Shimmer. That, and I recently noticed that you on the 5th, but not here (before you posted)
@V88 Oh hi! I was actually debating if I should vote for you or let fate decide.

The main reason people sussed is because of your changing view on Shimmer. That, and I recently noticed that you on the 5th, but not here (before you posted)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
*posted somewhere else on the 5th
*posted somewhere else on the 5th
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="V88" date="2019-04-06 23:35:25" ] I have a pomegranate. I don't know what to do with it but I do know @/Shadowlugia711 gave me it, so Shadow, whats the deal with the pomegranate? [/quote] I think I heard of something like that before, s[url=https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Fruit_Vendor]o I searched it up[/url].
V88 wrote on 2019-04-06 23:35:25:

I have a pomegranate. I don't know what to do with it but I do know @/Shadowlugia711 gave me it, so Shadow, whats the deal with the pomegranate?

I think I heard of something like that before, so I searched it up.
@EmbertheSkywing

When I was making my readlist on Shimmer I was skimming and trying to get it out before as quick as possible. When I actually read their posts and paid attention, they looked a lot more suspicious because I was catching things I'd missed the first time (and had been pointed out by some other people)
@EmbertheSkywing

When I was making my readlist on Shimmer I was skimming and trying to get it out before as quick as possible. When I actually read their posts and paid attention, they looked a lot more suspicious because I was catching things I'd missed the first time (and had been pointed out by some other people)
@V88 I have a question for you. I know this is last minute, but did you check the thread when you were on the 5th?
@V88 I have a question for you. I know this is last minute, but did you check the thread when you were on the 5th?
@EmbertheSkywing

I did try but there was so many replies I got a bit overwhelmed.
@EmbertheSkywing

I did try but there was so many replies I got a bit overwhelmed.
I'm probably going to place a vote on Shadow. If they are a fruit vendor they are probably town, but I don't really know who else to vote for.
I'm probably going to place a vote on Shadow. If they are a fruit vendor they are probably town, but I don't really know who else to vote for.
@Nerasis

Sorry about not posting! I'm not sure how active I'll be in the future but I'll try to post more.
@Nerasis

Sorry about not posting! I'm not sure how active I'll be in the future but I'll try to post more.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44