Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 123
[quote name="Marceline" date="2019-03-22 11:13:17" ] [quote name="inklizard" date="2019-03-22 10:26:46" ] what about the reception of the scattervials made y'all think we want more breeding-exclusive eye types. i love the new eyes but please please let us apply all eye types, or just bring back the scattervials so we have a snowball's chance of getting what we want for the literal tens of millions of dragons locked out of this update. [/quote] Oh mood [/quote] Big mood.
Marceline wrote on 2019-03-22 11:13:17:
inklizard wrote on 2019-03-22 10:26:46:
what about the reception of the scattervials made y'all think we want more breeding-exclusive eye types.

i love the new eyes but please please let us apply all eye types, or just bring back the scattervials so we have a snowball's chance of getting what we want for the literal tens of millions of dragons locked out of this update.

Oh mood

Big mood.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Loving the new eyes.

Not really loving the fact we can't put Goat on any old dragons, even with a scatter-sight :T (am I right about that? Idk.) Would love to use it on a few of my dragons but I guess not ¯\_(.-.)_/¯

It's fine if they're breeding exclusive. After maybe a few days of being able to get a vial for already existing dragons. I'd be 100% fine with new eye types being introduced that way instead of "breeding-exclusive."
Loving the new eyes.

Not really loving the fact we can't put Goat on any old dragons, even with a scatter-sight :T (am I right about that? Idk.) Would love to use it on a few of my dragons but I guess not ¯\_(.-.)_/¯

It's fine if they're breeding exclusive. After maybe a few days of being able to get a vial for already existing dragons. I'd be 100% fine with new eye types being introduced that way instead of "breeding-exclusive."
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
OH NO I NEED THEM ALL.

COLI HERE I COME.

(Really great job. I love these eyes!)

Edit: am I the only one who doesnt mind certain eyes being breeding exclusive? I think it's a nice surprise.
OH NO I NEED THEM ALL.

COLI HERE I COME.

(Really great job. I love these eyes!)

Edit: am I the only one who doesnt mind certain eyes being breeding exclusive? I think it's a nice surprise.
Dragons that can never have Goat Eyes if born before March 22:

• Gen 1s
  • Progens
  • Unique IDs
  • Low-Digit IDs
  • Dragons born on important dates
  • Dream Dragons
  • Unique Color Combos
  • Glitched Dragons(Infertile, 3-letter name, etc.)
  • Dragons with Extensive Lore
  • Dragons with Art
  • Dragons that have horizontal pupils in lore
  • Permababies
  • Dragons with Custom Skins/Accents
  • Dragons in lairs that went on hiatus
  • Sentimentals
  • Dragons that were born 5 minutes before goat eyes were implemented
  • Any other of the 50,000,000 dragons that were born before today

Dragons that can have Goat Eyes:
  • Dragons born on or after March 22 that are blessed by RNG

Constructive criticism: The action of adding eye types that only new dragons can have disregards older players. Perhaps make a vial, and give one to all players so they can at least give one unique dragon goat eyes?
Dragons that can never have Goat Eyes if born before March 22:

• Gen 1s
  • Progens
  • Unique IDs
  • Low-Digit IDs
  • Dragons born on important dates
  • Dream Dragons
  • Unique Color Combos
  • Glitched Dragons(Infertile, 3-letter name, etc.)
  • Dragons with Extensive Lore
  • Dragons with Art
  • Dragons that have horizontal pupils in lore
  • Permababies
  • Dragons with Custom Skins/Accents
  • Dragons in lairs that went on hiatus
  • Sentimentals
  • Dragons that were born 5 minutes before goat eyes were implemented
  • Any other of the 50,000,000 dragons that were born before today

Dragons that can have Goat Eyes:
  • Dragons born on or after March 22 that are blessed by RNG

Constructive criticism: The action of adding eye types that only new dragons can have disregards older players. Perhaps make a vial, and give one to all players so they can at least give one unique dragon goat eyes?
tumblr_pkudlq16Wl1wnugyjo1_500.png
New eyes yay!!!
New eyes yay!!!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo1_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
OH MY GOD I WANT A MILLION GOATS!!! I don't even really like goat eyes irl, their just so creepy (there's a reason they're used in scary movies) but just seeing them on those little baby dergs looks absolutely adorable!!!

I'm really not happy that Scattersights can't get it tho. That seems kinda silly. :/
OH MY GOD I WANT A MILLION GOATS!!! I don't even really like goat eyes irl, their just so creepy (there's a reason they're used in scary movies) but just seeing them on those little baby dergs looks absolutely adorable!!!

I'm really not happy that Scattersights can't get it tho. That seems kinda silly. :/
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Thank you for making my dreams of an imp scroll more obtainable! ... Relative to goat eyes on my favorites.
Thank you for making my dreams of an imp scroll more obtainable! ... Relative to goat eyes on my favorites.
0GXPpFU.gif
Yay!!
Yay!!
omg YESSSSSSS these are the BEST!!!
omg YESSSSSSS these are the BEST!!!
tumblr_inline_myvlj0ArTA1qid2nw.gif Bailey, bun/buns or they/themtumblr_inline_myvlj0ArTA1qid2nw.gif
Omg! These are so cool!
Omg! These are so cool!
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 123