Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@cerpin
You're so welcome! The colors on him were so fun to play with. :)

@Lizzi
Thanks for a great holiday of art! I'll look forward to next year. You can add me to a ping list if I haven't already been.

@MichaelaHarsh09
She looks amazing and the colors are spot on! Amazing work!
@cerpin
You're so welcome! The colors on him were so fun to play with. :)

@Lizzi
Thanks for a great holiday of art! I'll look forward to next year. You can add me to a ping list if I haven't already been.

@MichaelaHarsh09
She looks amazing and the colors are spot on! Amazing work!
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@Auries Thanks a lot for drawing Dario! I really like the fierce expression and shiny eyes, and the way you drew his marking really makes him looks great, thanks a lot and happy holidays to you :D
@Auries Thanks a lot for drawing Dario! I really like the fierce expression and shiny eyes, and the way you drew his marking really makes him looks great, thanks a lot and happy holidays to you :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@BlazingPhoenix01

Aaaa THANK you SO much!!! Your art is absolutely gorgeous, I love it so much!! Thank you so much for the art and happy holidays!!! ♥

@/Anonymous

AWW, THANK YOU!!! I love your art of my boy, it's so cute,, I love it! Thank you so much, wishing you a happy holiday season! ♥
@BlazingPhoenix01

Aaaa THANK you SO much!!! Your art is absolutely gorgeous, I love it so much!! Thank you so much for the art and happy holidays!!! ♥

@/Anonymous

AWW, THANK YOU!!! I love your art of my boy, it's so cute,, I love it! Thank you so much, wishing you a happy holiday season! ♥
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@XxSwiftwaterxX
From Anonymous

From Snowy

@Lopika
You're very welcome!! I'm glad you like what I did for Avia :D

@LM2
You're already set to be pinged for next year's event!
@XxSwiftwaterxX
From Anonymous

From Snowy

@Lopika
You're very welcome!! I'm glad you like what I did for Avia :D

@LM2
You're already set to be pinged for next year's event!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Valkael Thank you so much I love it!
@/anonymous Thank you as well it was very sweet of you to do that.
@Valkael Thank you so much I love it!
@/anonymous Thank you as well it was very sweet of you to do that.
@eieru THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! She’s absolutely GORGEOUS, happy holidays!!! <3
@eieru THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! She’s absolutely GORGEOUS, happy holidays!!! <3
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@LM2 thank you! I’m really glad you like her ^^
@LM2 thank you! I’m really glad you like her ^^
@Holysnacks
So glad you like it ^^ Would you like the line art for it? Figured I'd offer in the case you prefer to digitally color it. =)

@Rivertyl
Tobias looks wonderful! I really like his regal and strong pose! Thank you so much and hope you have a great holiday season and a happy and healthy New year to look forward to! =D

To the anonymous artist, thank you so much too! Tobias feels so loved (compared to his mate who is completely spoiled in art XD). It's a cute piece that brought a smile to my face. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!
@Holysnacks
So glad you like it ^^ Would you like the line art for it? Figured I'd offer in the case you prefer to digitally color it. =)

@Rivertyl
Tobias looks wonderful! I really like his regal and strong pose! Thank you so much and hope you have a great holiday season and a happy and healthy New year to look forward to! =D

To the anonymous artist, thank you so much too! Tobias feels so loved (compared to his mate who is completely spoiled in art XD). It's a cute piece that brought a smile to my face. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Nyctea

I'm glad you like it ^v^

@/anonymous Thank you for the art of my Driada :) Is really cool. I like the color of her hair !
@Nyctea

I'm glad you like it ^v^

@/anonymous Thank you for the art of my Driada :) Is really cool. I like the color of her hair !
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
@Violetah
Thank you so much for the art!! I’m in love with the drawing of Azure, she looks so spooky and ominous :0 and they way you posed her really shows off her ghost gene, she looks so cool! And thank you for the art of Rei as well, she doesn’t have any yet so I’m glad to have some! She looks so pretty~ thanks again, happy holidays!

@/anonymous
Thank you so much for the art! I’m so glad you like Shimu, she’s one of my favorite dragons ^^ She looks adorable in your style! Happy holidays!

@lycheejelly
I’m so glad you like it! She was a lot of fun to draw, I love her colors and the way you’ve dressed her ^^
@Violetah
Thank you so much for the art!! I’m in love with the drawing of Azure, she looks so spooky and ominous :0 and they way you posed her really shows off her ghost gene, she looks so cool! And thank you for the art of Rei as well, she doesn’t have any yet so I’m glad to have some! She looks so pretty~ thanks again, happy holidays!

@/anonymous
Thank you so much for the art! I’m so glad you like Shimu, she’s one of my favorite dragons ^^ She looks adorable in your style! Happy holidays!

@lycheejelly
I’m so glad you like it! She was a lot of fun to draw, I love her colors and the way you’ve dressed her ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30