Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WIP!] - Animated Pixel Drake Statues!!
1 2 3 4
[center][u][b]Closed for now! has to go under construction![/b] [/u][/center] [center]check THIS OUT![/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3mAaNjR.gif[/img][/center] pretty cool huh?! If you dont think so thats okay you can click off the forum post thanks for lookin LOL but if you DO LIKE IT! Would you like to sponsor a few other flags <:3? I would love to do the rest, but i struggle with motivating myself through collections... unless I am doing it expressly for other people :]c at some point i wanna make a few different base stone types, different platforms, moss, maybe an opal "tertiary" etc. etc. but for now i just want to finish the flags, one for each flight! [b]The ones in the public collection are all free to use, and can be used all throughout flight rising! They don't have to link back here, but it is appreciated! [/b] [LIST] [*] [b]Wind - Done![/b] [*] [b]Earth - Done![/b] [*] [b]Fire - Done![/b] [*] [b]Water - Done![/b] [*] [b]Lightning - Done![/b] [*] [b]Arcane - Done! [/b] [*] Plague - working on [*] [b]Shadow - Done![/b] [*] [b]Light - Done![/b] [*] [b]Nature - Done![/b] [*] [b]Ice - Done![/b] [/LIST] [b]It'll be 100g/kt to sponsor a flag, [/b]the payment can be sent via that lil note or via a one-way CR :] this is mostlyyy to motivate myself through a hard period of art with a community i love and art i am motivated by, so your support means everything to me! umm i hope im not forgetting anything feel free to ask :pp!! These flight flags will be FTU for everyone on site! If you want to get a private custom drake, ask me about it later :] or maybe ill figure out how to do pinglists idk! [center][b] sponsors will privately get a special statue with the trait they provided + at least one other random trait :] [/b] example of a special little guy! [/center] [center][img alt="Sandstone Drake with a blue flag and candles on its back"]https://i.imgur.com/fKGTazb.gif[/img][/center] again, for now this is just the flight flags, but in the future i hope to have a system for sponsoring specific additions but i need to think on it more! Once each flight has a flag I'll consider doing custom setups / random generations :]! But I don't want to take any custom requests until the flight flags are done! [b]Please ping me also!! [/b] im a chronic Forgetter <3 i think if this does well i may consider doing other poses / kinds of dragons / animals :] i love statues i love statues and i love flags sorry if this pings, i want to attach this and dont know how these work :p [center][pinglist=16779][/center] When all of the flags have been sponsored and custom drakes are available, ill ping this :]
Closed for now! has to go under construction!
check THIS OUT!
3mAaNjR.gif

pretty cool huh?! If you dont think so thats okay you can click off the forum post thanks for lookin LOL but if you DO LIKE IT! Would you like to sponsor a few other flags <:3?
I would love to do the rest, but i struggle with motivating myself through collections... unless I am doing it expressly for other people :]c at some point i wanna make a few different base stone types, different platforms, moss, maybe an opal "tertiary" etc. etc. but for now i just want to finish the flags, one for each flight!

The ones in the public collection are all free to use, and can be used all throughout flight rising! They don't have to link back here, but it is appreciated!

• Wind - Done!
  • Earth - Done!
  • Fire - Done!
  • Water - Done!
  • Lightning - Done!
  • Arcane - Done!
  • Plague - working on
  • Shadow - Done!
  • Light - Done!
  • Nature - Done!
  • Ice - Done!

It'll be 100g/kt to sponsor a flag, the payment can be sent via that lil note or via a one-way CR :] this is mostlyyy to motivate myself through a hard period of art with a community i love and art i am motivated by, so your support means everything to me! umm i hope im not forgetting anything feel free to ask :pp!!
These flight flags will be FTU for everyone on site! If you want to get a private custom drake, ask me about it later :] or maybe ill figure out how to do pinglists idk!

sponsors will privately get a special statue with the trait they provided + at least one other random trait :]
example of a special little guy!
Sandstone Drake with a blue flag and candles on its back

again, for now this is just the flight flags, but in the future i hope to have a system for sponsoring specific additions but i need to think on it more!

Once each flight has a flag I'll consider doing custom setups / random generations :]! But I don't want to take any custom requests until the flight flags are done!

Please ping me also!! im a chronic Forgetter <3

i think if this does well i may consider doing other poses / kinds of dragons / animals :] i love statues i love statues and i love flags

sorry if this pings, i want to attach this and dont know how these work :p When all of the flags have been sponsored and custom drakes are available, ill ping this :]
Statues! Click to help make more!
Public Collection so far! These are free to use across all of flight rising, forum posts, signatures, clan bios, dragon bios, etc! Linking back here is not necessary but appreciated <3!
Shadow Flag Transgender Flag Pride Flag Mossy Drake Opal Drake- Mist

Earth Flag Sandstone Gilded Marble with magenta Gembond Steadfast Sweeper! Sakura Owlet

Wind Flag Marble with Hanging Crystals - Wind Festival Drake! Tuxedo Floracat and Moss! Obsidian drake with golden chain & blue lanterns Limestone with Mushrooms

Lightning FlagHanging Candledish Serpentine Lamp Runes

Fire Flag Spires of Flame

Water Flag Sea stragglers + Seaweed and moss

Nature Flag Marble drake + Arm vines + Roses

Ice Flag! Limestone with Floating Crystals

Arcane Flag! Spellwrought Halo

Light Flag! Golden Dangles
Once all of the flight flags have been sponsored, specific traits can be "purchased", which will generate a random variant of that trait for free public use, and one private statue will arrive at your clan with the trait + at least one other random trait!
Public Collection so far! These are free to use across all of flight rising, forum posts, signatures, clan bios, dragon bios, etc! Linking back here is not necessary but appreciated <3!
Shadow Flag Transgender Flag Pride Flag Mossy Drake Opal Drake- Mist

Earth Flag Sandstone Gilded Marble with magenta Gembond Steadfast Sweeper! Sakura Owlet

Wind Flag Marble with Hanging Crystals - Wind Festival Drake! Tuxedo Floracat and Moss! Obsidian drake with golden chain & blue lanterns Limestone with Mushrooms

Lightning FlagHanging Candledish Serpentine Lamp Runes

Fire Flag Spires of Flame

Water Flag Sea stragglers + Seaweed and moss

Nature Flag Marble drake + Arm vines + Roses

Ice Flag! Limestone with Floating Crystals

Arcane Flag! Spellwrought Halo

Light Flag! Golden Dangles
Once all of the flight flags have been sponsored, specific traits can be "purchased", which will generate a random variant of that trait for free public use, and one private statue will arrive at your clan with the trait + at least one other random trait!
temporarily using to show off training fields statue preview :] will be craftable hopefully! (still hammering details)
Training Fields Preview with a medley of birds

One statue in the training fields, birds surrounding it. The breeze rustles through the rose bushes around the statue, and carries leaves and grass on the wind.
temporarily using to show off training fields statue preview :] will be craftable hopefully! (still hammering details)
Training Fields Preview with a medley of birds

One statue in the training fields, birds surrounding it. The breeze rustles through the rose bushes around the statue, and carries leaves and grass on the wind.
Reserving also just in case :3 :p
Reserving also just in case :3 :p
actually i decided im gonna reserve one more just in case :p
actually i decided im gonna reserve one more just in case :p
just added a new opal derg :] figured out an efficient way to do that, may try to do it for many of the flight rising colors? not sure yet!
just added a new opal derg :] figured out an efficient way to do that, may try to do it for many of the flight rising colors? not sure yet!
Personal Statues - These are generated for specific players and are not free for every player to use!
Five unique statues, the gifts for the flight flag sponsors.
Personal Statues - These are generated for specific players and are not free for every player to use!
Five unique statues, the gifts for the flight flag sponsors.
Limestone Drake Marble Drake Obsidian Drake Sandstone Drake

Made four new base colors that can be mixed and match with the other existing features! In order, Limestone, Marble, Obsidian, and Sandstone! These make me happy, I think I am satisfied (at least for now) with these being the Simplest Base Colors!
Limestone Drake Marble Drake Obsidian Drake Sandstone Drake

Made four new base colors that can be mixed and match with the other existing features! In order, Limestone, Marble, Obsidian, and Sandstone! These make me happy, I think I am satisfied (at least for now) with these being the Simplest Base Colors!
Shadow just got sponsored :]!
Shadow just got sponsored :]!
Added candles, mushrooms, and crystals!! Used them in a few ftu presets <3
Added candles, mushrooms, and crystals!! Used them in a few ftu presets <3
1 2 3 4