Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@ColonelChicken
Heya, so good to have you with us again! And you're more than welcome to submit any other feral OCs or dragons from outside FR ^^
@ColonelChicken
Heya, so good to have you with us again! And you're more than welcome to submit any other feral OCs or dragons from outside FR ^^
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
I'm so excited to sign up again! I look forward to seeing all the lovely art :)
I'm so excited to sign up again! I look forward to seeing all the lovely art :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
Nice! I had forgotten all about this! (I was lamenting that I missed this by a day last year, so it's great that someone actually took my name down and pinged me this time a year later ^^)

Will be my first one here, so I am excited ~ ♥

@Iguruwashi You might really like this! ~
Nice! I had forgotten all about this! (I was lamenting that I missed this by a day last year, so it's great that someone actually took my name down and pinged me this time a year later ^^)

Will be my first one here, so I am excited ~ ♥

@Iguruwashi You might really like this! ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Doog87

That's a good idea! Since this is the first year we've offered this, we'll see how popular it ends up being. Hopefully we can manage it, and if anything, there are already plenty of backup Santas who could probably fulfil the role of backup editor.

And as always, everybody is welcome to ask us if they need any help with their submission: rules, art or submitting! ^_^
@Doog87

That's a good idea! Since this is the first year we've offered this, we'll see how popular it ends up being. Hopefully we can manage it, and if anything, there are already plenty of backup Santas who could probably fulfil the role of backup editor.

And as always, everybody is welcome to ask us if they need any help with their submission: rules, art or submitting! ^_^
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
I was just thinking about this recently! Time to sign up!
I was just thinking about this recently! Time to sign up!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
Thanks for holding this again!! I'm so excited!!
Thanks for holding this again!! I'm so excited!!
@Lizzi
hey, im not sure if i missed it but i dont understand where im supposed to send my art once i finish it. do i PM it to you or to the person its for?
also do i have to draw all of the person's characters?
@Lizzi
hey, im not sure if i missed it but i dont understand where im supposed to send my art once i finish it. do i PM it to you or to the person its for?
also do i have to draw all of the person's characters?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

Hehe I am @Lizzi now >:3
Submissions will be done through a Google Form, as it was done last year if my poor memory serves right (unless it's a Traditional looking for a touchup before submission). You only need to draw at least one of the characters, but feel free to do more than one!
@BlazingPhoenix01

Hehe I am @Lizzi now >:3
Submissions will be done through a Google Form, as it was done last year if my poor memory serves right (unless it's a Traditional looking for a touchup before submission). You only need to draw at least one of the characters, but feel free to do more than one!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@BlazingPhoenix01
Hiya! Once you finish your art, we'll have a google form set up so you can send it to us, and we'll post all of the art in a single post on Christmas Day! Don't PM it to your recipient so it'll be a surprise :D

And you do not have to draw all of your recipient's characters! All that's required from you is to draw one artwork of one subject that shows you spent a couple of hours on it. You're absolutely welcome to draw their other subjects if you have time, or even other participant's subjects if there were some that caught your eye, provided that you finish the required artwork for your original recipient first!!
@BlazingPhoenix01
Hiya! Once you finish your art, we'll have a google form set up so you can send it to us, and we'll post all of the art in a single post on Christmas Day! Don't PM it to your recipient so it'll be a surprise :D

And you do not have to draw all of your recipient's characters! All that's required from you is to draw one artwork of one subject that shows you spent a couple of hours on it. You're absolutely welcome to draw their other subjects if you have time, or even other participant's subjects if there were some that caught your eye, provided that you finish the required artwork for your original recipient first!!
Wow hex way to ninja me
Wow hex way to ninja me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30