Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I forgot to sing up this year, does anyone know who i have to ping to be on the ping list for next year?
I forgot to sing up this year, does anyone know who i have to ping to be on the ping list for next year?
@screemningcheese @lizzi ;)
@screemningcheese @lizzi ;)
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Screemnigcheese
Ack sorry just saw this! I can add you to next year's ping list! :)
@Screemnigcheese
Ack sorry just saw this! I can add you to next year's ping list! :)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@lizzi @changric
Thankyou both:)
@lizzi @changric
Thankyou both:)
Hi everyone!

Again, I wanted to thank everyone again for participating in the Secret Santa Art Trade! We had a very successful event and it's always really sweet seeing people exchange presents and thank-you's. Since we plan on running this event again in the future, we as the organizers would love to hear your feedback on how we could improve this event. The feedback form has questions such as how easy it was signing up on the forums and how interested you would be if we ran a similar event over the summer.

There's also something in it for you as well! After filling out the feedback form, you have the option of filling out a separate form that only has a field for your username. Since your username is separate from the feedback, your feedback will remain anonymous. After filling out the second form, you will receive 10 gems upfront via private message and your name will be entered into a raffle to receive an additional 500 gems! The winner will be chosen after Sunday, Jan. 13th at rollover. Please note that as a full-time student, I only have time to check FR a few times a week, so you may receive your gems a bit later after filling out the form.

If there's specific things you would like to discuss with me, feel free to leave me a ping here on the forums or send me a Private Message.

Thanks again for participating, and we hope to see you again next year!

@Lizzi @Hexlash @BlackRayser @Reefknot @Clubbingclown @Lyka @Chantric @Apfelobst @unck @Mobian @Eeeviee @Vektrie @CreatorHolly @Pericci @Mayuli @BokuHiro6 @GhostlyDeity @Natakiro @kitersi @whopocalypse @Princoxx @ArowanaPrincess @Violetah @BlazingPhoenix01 @Burnmoon @Auries @PumpKingKaos @Aquasoars @Yarrow @Neptunite @Zif @Crescentstar711 @Spottedleaf125 @Lopika @Braixen @baubleBee @xiaoyao8 @Malreau @ThreeEyedRaven @rosemilk @Theine @Michaelaharsh09 @Holysnacks @CoffeeCaat @Giltine13 @NameChange851 @LM2 @Desnik @Nettletea @Wythern @mysticpenguin @doodledraw @Nyctea @PelicanBitten @Rivertyl @Acuarela @cerpin @Baelfin @Angelfire335 @Harmonywish @lycheejelly @Valkael @snowy @Lathander @texaspooky @Xuiya @Fanartsy @TheEnderDraco @Skysong20 @Thewarywatcher13 @Adakii @Salvation @TheRunawayRaven @triibu @Kiragu @ColonelChicken @Zemo @FightingPolygon @lurkingmingo @XxSwiftwaterxX @Amadeos @Cumulus @queenhelixxia @Sommfi @Lokenosse @Adaris @Midnightpinto @divitineo @Hotpocketguru @Doog87 @CabbageCat @eieru @arikin @LaughingZuru @AlixMode @GlitchyOddy @Valthan @Accelerator @themirrorswish
Hi everyone!

Again, I wanted to thank everyone again for participating in the Secret Santa Art Trade! We had a very successful event and it's always really sweet seeing people exchange presents and thank-you's. Since we plan on running this event again in the future, we as the organizers would love to hear your feedback on how we could improve this event. The feedback form has questions such as how easy it was signing up on the forums and how interested you would be if we ran a similar event over the summer.

There's also something in it for you as well! After filling out the feedback form, you have the option of filling out a separate form that only has a field for your username. Since your username is separate from the feedback, your feedback will remain anonymous. After filling out the second form, you will receive 10 gems upfront via private message and your name will be entered into a raffle to receive an additional 500 gems! The winner will be chosen after Sunday, Jan. 13th at rollover. Please note that as a full-time student, I only have time to check FR a few times a week, so you may receive your gems a bit later after filling out the form.

If there's specific things you would like to discuss with me, feel free to leave me a ping here on the forums or send me a Private Message.

Thanks again for participating, and we hope to see you again next year!

@Lizzi @Hexlash @BlackRayser @Reefknot @Clubbingclown @Lyka @Chantric @Apfelobst @unck @Mobian @Eeeviee @Vektrie @CreatorHolly @Pericci @Mayuli @BokuHiro6 @GhostlyDeity @Natakiro @kitersi @whopocalypse @Princoxx @ArowanaPrincess @Violetah @BlazingPhoenix01 @Burnmoon @Auries @PumpKingKaos @Aquasoars @Yarrow @Neptunite @Zif @Crescentstar711 @Spottedleaf125 @Lopika @Braixen @baubleBee @xiaoyao8 @Malreau @ThreeEyedRaven @rosemilk @Theine @Michaelaharsh09 @Holysnacks @CoffeeCaat @Giltine13 @NameChange851 @LM2 @Desnik @Nettletea @Wythern @mysticpenguin @doodledraw @Nyctea @PelicanBitten @Rivertyl @Acuarela @cerpin @Baelfin @Angelfire335 @Harmonywish @lycheejelly @Valkael @snowy @Lathander @texaspooky @Xuiya @Fanartsy @TheEnderDraco @Skysong20 @Thewarywatcher13 @Adakii @Salvation @TheRunawayRaven @triibu @Kiragu @ColonelChicken @Zemo @FightingPolygon @lurkingmingo @XxSwiftwaterxX @Amadeos @Cumulus @queenhelixxia @Sommfi @Lokenosse @Adaris @Midnightpinto @divitineo @Hotpocketguru @Doog87 @CabbageCat @eieru @arikin @LaughingZuru @AlixMode @GlitchyOddy @Valthan @Accelerator @themirrorswish
Just filled out the form. Thank you again for hosting this event! :-)!!
Just filled out the form. Thank you again for hosting this event! :-)!!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
WOW so many responses already!! Thank you guys for the feedback so far, there's a lot of helpful things to take into account :D (also it seems like we have a lot of interest for a summer event so hoo boy we'll take that into account as well)
WOW so many responses already!! Thank you guys for the feedback so far, there's a lot of helpful things to take into account :D (also it seems like we have a lot of interest for a summer event so hoo boy we'll take that into account as well)
I sent my answers to the poll, thanks a lot to everyone hosting the event, I had a lot of fun :)
I sent my answers to the poll, thanks a lot to everyone hosting the event, I had a lot of fun :)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Filled out the form, thank you guys so much for hosting the event! I had an amazing time. :)
Filled out the form, thank you guys so much for hosting the event! I had an amazing time. :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Done! Can't wait for next year!
Done! Can't wait for next year!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30