Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 ... 16042 16043
hhhng i want to go back to school because i watched an episode of bnha
hhhng i want to go back to school because i watched an episode of bnha
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
After learning a bit more on what's happening between them, I really don't want to talk to him anymore.

---

Why is it so hard to get my other friends into MapleStory?! I understand one of my friends' reasons but the others? I got no clue why!
After learning a bit more on what's happening between them, I really don't want to talk to him anymore.

---

Why is it so hard to get my other friends into MapleStory?! I understand one of my friends' reasons but the others? I got no clue why!
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[quote name="AdminAzure" date="2018-10-07 09:25:25" ] After learning a bit more on what's happening between them, I really don't want to talk to him anymore. --- Why is it so hard to get my other friends into MapleStory?! I understand one of my friends' reasons but the others? I got no clue why! [/quote] [color=360705]it's funny because i haven't really interacted with you much yet and i actually DO want to get into maplestory.
AdminAzure wrote on 2018-10-07 09:25:25:

---

it's funny because i haven't really interacted with you much yet and i actually DO want to get into maplestory.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Tmw reading a fanfiction between a character and one of your most favorite characters gives you a new respect for one of the characters
So I've gotten one person I know irl into MapleStory and Elsword and two people I know online into MapleStory, I wish it were easier to convince more of my friends to play MapleStory and Elsword, but they keep thinking it's gonna be stupid, they don't even give either game a chance why can't I convince anyone to play the games that I find fun? I've played the games they find fun and that they tried to convince me to play, but why don't they give the games I want them to try a chance? I really want more people to play MapleStory and Elsword so I have more people to play with
Tmw reading a fanfiction between a character and one of your most favorite characters gives you a new respect for one of the characters
So I've gotten one person I know irl into MapleStory and Elsword and two people I know online into MapleStory, I wish it were easier to convince more of my friends to play MapleStory and Elsword, but they keep thinking it's gonna be stupid, they don't even give either game a chance why can't I convince anyone to play the games that I find fun? I've played the games they find fun and that they tried to convince me to play, but why don't they give the games I want them to try a chance? I really want more people to play MapleStory and Elsword so I have more people to play with
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
Whats love?
Whats love?
*Despacito start playing in the background*
Out of all the three times I have gone to the home coming dance, last night was probably my favorite out of the three. Pretty much all my friend group made it, and we just had a blast. But now my room is a mess from just scattering everything from the past couple days so I get to spend the day cleaning yay
Out of all the three times I have gone to the home coming dance, last night was probably my favorite out of the three. Pretty much all my friend group made it, and we just had a blast. But now my room is a mess from just scattering everything from the past couple days so I get to spend the day cleaning yay
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="@Shikieiki" date="2018-10-07 09:32:18" ] [color=360705]it's funny because i haven't really interacted with you much yet and i actually DO want to get into maplestory. [/quote] [i][b]I will do everything in my power-[/b][/i] --- Who knew I was so good at fluff roleplays? Like wth? [s]Most of my roleplays are either comedy, adventure, or literally just everyone dying but we don't talk about that
@Shikieiki wrote on 2018-10-07 09:32:18:
it's funny because i haven't really interacted with you much yet and i actually DO want to get into maplestory.

I will do everything in my power-

---

Who knew I was so good at fluff roleplays? Like wth?

Most of my roleplays are either comedy, adventure, or literally just everyone dying but we don't talk about that
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
me playing bandori: :)
me, playing utapri: *confused tapping* *sweating* H E L P
me playing bandori: :)
me, playing utapri: *confused tapping* *sweating* H E L P