Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 ... 16093 16094
[quote name="DefinitelyNotSam" date="2018-10-06 18:38:02" ] I am not sam and my thread was taken down. [/quote] RIP Not Sam's Thread
DefinitelyNotSam wrote on 2018-10-06 18:38:02:
I am not sam and my thread was taken down.
RIP Not Sam's Thread
epic gamer fr discord
h time to mass-upgrade my cookies and pets so i can get to escape level 27
h time to mass-upgrade my cookies and pets so i can get to escape level 27
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
i wish more people read, because
I would tell them that, they would really love the Temeraire Series By Naomi Novik especially if they liked dragons.
i wish more people read, because
I would tell them that, they would really love the Temeraire Series By Naomi Novik especially if they liked dragons.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
...what?
the in-universe explanation for merodi deleting her girlfriend's allegiance is that she has a variety of mental disorders?!

i have a variety of mental disorders too, and still. i know whether or not something is going to royally screw up everything i care about. dear plaguebringer.
...what?
the in-universe explanation for merodi deleting her girlfriend's allegiance is that she has a variety of mental disorders?!

i have a variety of mental disorders too, and still. i know whether or not something is going to royally screw up everything i care about. dear plaguebringer.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Whoa this next FHG is gonna be interesting the time twins and the wing twins from maplestory are gonna be in them, I'm excited!
Whoa this next FHG is gonna be interesting the time twins and the wing twins from maplestory are gonna be in them, I'm excited!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
Croo crooooooo
I'm a pigeon
Croo crooooooo
I'm a pigeon
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
[quote name="ApostasiaAin" date="2018-10-06 20:37:13" ] Whoa this next FHG is gonna be interesting the time twins and the wing twins from maplestory are gonna be in them, I'm excited! [/quote] [color=360705]dynamic duos was MADE for pin and coiny
ApostasiaAin wrote on 2018-10-06 20:37:13:
dynamic duos was MADE for pin and coiny
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
[quote name="Shikieiki" date="2018-10-06 20:45:32" ] [quote name="ApostasiaAin" date="2018-10-06 20:37:13" ] Whoa this next FHG is gonna be interesting the time twins and the wing twins from maplestory are gonna be in them, I'm excited! [/quote] [color=360705]dynamic duos was MADE for pin and coiny [/quote] I... I don't wanna start fights.... I'm sorry I was just really happy to see the time twins and wing twins entered.... it's exciting for me to see two of my favorite video game twins entered... I'm really really sorry...... T^T
Shikieiki wrote on 2018-10-06 20:45:32:
ApostasiaAin wrote on 2018-10-06 20:37:13:
dynamic duos was MADE for pin and coiny

I... I don't wanna start fights.... I'm sorry I was just really happy to see the time twins and wing twins entered.... it's exciting for me to see two of my favorite video game twins entered... I'm really really sorry...... T^T
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
man i'm confusing,, but... seraphism...

it makes no sense and i love it
also it's fun to know i have a very similar personality to merodi and basically the same mental disorders, and i haven't destroyed even 1 planet! i'm doing well!
man i'm confusing,, but... seraphism...

it makes no sense and i love it
also it's fun to know i have a very similar personality to merodi and basically the same mental disorders, and i haven't destroyed even 1 planet! i'm doing well!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
"viruses that infect other viruses"

nature, or in this case, plague, never knows when to shut up
"viruses that infect other viruses"

nature, or in this case, plague, never knows when to shut up
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she