Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/PINGS OPEN] sugi's little art shop
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1080418920273555506/sugis_little_art_shop.png[/img] [size=6][b]- welcome to sugi's little art shop! -[/b][/size] [size=5][b]we are currently FULL!! (pinglist open)[/b][/size] ----- [size=5][b]- rules (please read!) -[/b][/size] [b]-for flight rising currency:[/b] send payment through crossroads once i confirm your order. i will accept the crossroads once i am finished [b]-for irl currency:[/b] [u]i take paypal and ko-fi. [b]all prices are in cad.[/u][/b] i will send you a wip sketch of your order through dms, then send you an invoice once i confirm it's going in the right direction with you. i will finish the piece once i accept payment -i have every right to decline or cancel an order for any reason. please don't take it personally! -please be nice and patient! i am a busy university student and may not be able to get things finished right away. i will give updates every month if your commission is still in progress -do not remove my smaller watermark or claim my art as your own -make sure to credit me through my toyhouse, instagram, or twitter (@ atsugiashi) ----- [size=4][b]can draw:[/b][/size] -humans/humanoids/kemonomimis -dragons (both flight rising and not) -ferals (mainly canines) -simple to moderately detailed designs [size=4][b]can try to draw:[/b][/size] -anthros -felines/other ferals -complex designs -minor blood [size=4][b]won't draw:[/b][/size] -anything against flight rising rules -nsfw -facial hair (unless very small/subtle) -elderly -extremely muscular people ----- [size=6][b]order form[/b][/size] (please use when ordering!) [code] [b]commission type:[/b] (sketch, bust, chibi, etc.) [b]reference(s):[/b] (link to reference(s) here) [b]details:[/b] (short description of their personality and/or what to include) [b]payment type:[/b] (how much you're paying, which currency, paypal/kofi, etc.) [/code] [/center]
sugis_little_art_shop.png

- welcome to sugi's little art shop! -
we are currently FULL!! (pinglist open)
- rules (please read!) -
-for flight rising currency: send payment through crossroads once i confirm your order. i will accept the crossroads once i am finished
-for irl currency: i take paypal and ko-fi. all prices are in cad. i will send you a wip sketch of your order through dms, then send you an invoice once i confirm it's going in the right direction with you. i will finish the piece once i accept payment
-i have every right to decline or cancel an order for any reason. please don't take it personally!
-please be nice and patient! i am a busy university student and may not be able to get things finished right away. i will give updates every month if your commission is still in progress
-do not remove my smaller watermark or claim my art as your own
-make sure to credit me through my toyhouse, instagram, or twitter (@ atsugiashi)
can draw:
-humans/humanoids/kemonomimis
-dragons (both flight rising and not)
-ferals (mainly canines)
-simple to moderately detailed designs

can try to draw:
-anthros
-felines/other ferals
-complex designs
-minor blood

won't draw:
-anything against flight rising rules
-nsfw
-facial hair (unless very small/subtle)
-elderly
-extremely muscular people
order form
(please use when ordering!)
Code:
[b]commission type:[/b] (sketch, bust, chibi, etc.) [b]reference(s):[/b] (link to reference(s) here) [b]details:[/b] (short description of their personality and/or what to include) [b]payment type:[/b] (how much you're paying, which currency, paypal/kofi, etc.)
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1082231245611737100/image.png[/img] [size=7][b]- examples + prices -[/b][/size] ----- [size=5][b]- here's what's currently available! -[/b][/size] [b]all $ prices are in cad.[/b] [size=4][b]pwyw sketches[/b][/size] these are pwyw with a [b]minimum of 100k/g or $1.[/b] what you get will mostly depend on how much you pay and my mood! feel free to specify how much of a sketch you want but otherwise i will have almost complete freedom >< [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1169841935264010290/LUNAEAS_PURPLE_PERSON.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1166251910676889600/image.png[/img] [size=4][b]character busts[/b][/size] lineart only: [b]1mil/1kg or $10[/b] + colours: [b]+ 500kt/g or $5[/b] + shading: [b]+ 500kt/g or $5[/b] full rendered: [b]2.5mil/2.5kg or $25[/b] a shot of your character up to the shoulders! will come with either a single-coloured bg or a gradient bg; ask for patterned bg or transparent!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/677757274562887687/1158240863579820072/Day_1_-_OG_Unit_Outfits.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/677757274562887687/1169191834258505778/Day_31_-_Halloween.png[/img] [size=4][b]chibi[/b][/size] base price: [b]1.5mil/1.5kg or $15[/b] + shading and lighting: [b]+500kt/g or +$5[/b] a stylized chibi of your character! comes as a coloured fullbody~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1128223647664963674/Folder_11.png[/img] [size=4][b]doodle sheet[/b][/size] base price: [b]1.8mil/1.8kg or $18[/b] + rough shading: [b]+200kt/g or +$2[/b] a coloured doodle sheet of your character! base price comes roughly coloured with one bust, a chibi, and a small halfbody ^_^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1151062632518909973/Harper_Sketches.png[/img] more options are available for cad/irl currency on my [url=https://ko-fi.com/atsugiashi/commissions]ko-fi[/url]! [size=5][b]- nothing you're looking for? check back another time for different options! -[/b][/size] [/center]
image.png

- examples + prices -

- here's what's currently available! -
all $ prices are in cad.

pwyw sketches
these are pwyw with a minimum of 100k/g or $1. what you get will mostly depend on how much you pay and my mood! feel free to specify how much of a sketch you want but otherwise i will have almost complete freedom ><

LUNAEAS_PURPLE_PERSON.png
image.png

character busts
lineart only: 1mil/1kg or $10
+ colours: + 500kt/g or $5
+ shading: + 500kt/g or $5
full rendered: 2.5mil/2.5kg or $25

a shot of your character up to the shoulders! will come with either a single-coloured bg or a gradient bg; ask for patterned bg or transparent!!

Day_1_-_OG_Unit_Outfits.png
Day_31_-_Halloween.png

chibi
base price: 1.5mil/1.5kg or $15
+ shading and lighting: +500kt/g or +$5
a stylized chibi of your character! comes as a coloured fullbody~
Folder_11.png

doodle sheet
base price: 1.8mil/1.8kg or $18
+ rough shading: +200kt/g or +$2
a coloured doodle sheet of your character! base price comes roughly coloured with one bust, a chibi, and a small halfbody ^_^

Harper_Sketches.png

more options are available for cad/irl currency on my ko-fi!

- nothing you're looking for? check back another time for different options! -
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677757274562887687/1082232849253539930/image.png[/img] [size=7][b]slots[/b][/size] slots prioritize cad/irl currency orders! otherwise they're first come first serve [s][b]SPECIAL OPENING OFFER:[/b] 20% off the first 3 orders, any currency! (does not include pwyw sketches, srry lol [emoji=obelisk sad size=1])[/s] all taken! TYSM!! 1. GiantPandroid - coloured bust (colouring) 2. undertones - coloured + shaded bust (not started) 3. Urahara - rough shaded doodle sheet (not started) see where you are on my general worklist [url=https://trello.com/b/Bi0yFE2Q/sugis-worklist-%E2%9C%B0]here![/url] [size=5][b]pinglist[/b][/size] if slots are full or you're interested in commissioning me in the future, add yourself to the pinglist to be notified of any updates/open comms!! :3c [pinglist=253] old pinglist here temporarily [quote=pinglist] @/Hocotate @/sagecwaft @/Rensc @/GiantPandroid @/Saruhiko @/apetdino @/Azurrys @/Riku114 @/leyline [/quote] [/center]
image.png

slots
slots prioritize cad/irl currency orders! otherwise they're first come first serve

SPECIAL OPENING OFFER: 20% off the first 3 orders, any currency! (does not include pwyw sketches, srry lol ) all taken! TYSM!!

1. GiantPandroid - coloured bust (colouring)
2. undertones - coloured + shaded bust (not started)
3. Urahara - rough shaded doodle sheet (not started)

see where you are on my general worklist here!

pinglist
if slots are full or you're interested in commissioning me in the future, add yourself to the pinglist to be notified of any updates/open comms!! :3c

old pinglist here temporarily
pinglist wrote:
@/Hocotate @/sagecwaft @/Rensc @/GiantPandroid @/Saruhiko @/apetdino @/Azurrys @/Riku114 @/leyline
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
finished works gallery (maybe?)
finished works gallery (maybe?)
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
just in case? (you can post now!)
just in case? (you can post now!)
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@sugi

hey, i'm constantly broke and when i do have money i don't usually commission art and spend it on dragons, apparel, etc.

but i just wanted to let you know that i love your art style and that for sure you should open an art shop, because i'm sure many people would love to comission you!

have a good rest of your day :)
@sugi

hey, i'm constantly broke and when i do have money i don't usually commission art and spend it on dragons, apparel, etc.

but i just wanted to let you know that i love your art style and that for sure you should open an art shop, because i'm sure many people would love to comission you!

have a good rest of your day :)
@princessamidala

awhh thank you so much for your words!! ;w; i just wanna see if there are at least some people planning before i really open up shop but i'll be sure to keep those in mind <3
@princessamidala

awhh thank you so much for your words!! ;w; i just wanna see if there are at least some people planning before i really open up shop but i'll be sure to keep those in mind <3
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
i'd like to be pinged! if you'd ever be interested in art trades i'd love to do one with you if you'd have me as well :>
i'd like to be pinged! if you'd ever be interested in art trades i'd love to do one with you if you'd have me as well :>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@sugi
i really love your art, id definitely be interested in ordering from you + being added to the pinglist!! i can offer both fr currency and CAD depending on what youd be looking for :]
@sugi
i really love your art, id definitely be interested in ordering from you + being added to the pinglist!! i can offer both fr currency and CAD depending on what youd be looking for :]
Would love to be on the ping list!
Would love to be on the ping list!
1 2 3 4 5