Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Thank you guys!
Thank you guys!
Hope you all have fun.
Hope you all have fun.
@fabledtongueshi hi! this is so kind from you really :o

I'm also sorry you leave..i don't like when happens D:

Can i ask you for one sprite? i've zero of them xD

If you have light sprite (a dream) or fire sprite or arcane sprite or everything :o

Or mhh a gene or some gems? i'm broken, after i decided to make free bags for newbies xD, but the sprite it's my dream :o
@fabledtongueshi hi! this is so kind from you really :o

I'm also sorry you leave..i don't like when happens D:

Can i ask you for one sprite? i've zero of them xD

If you have light sprite (a dream) or fire sprite or arcane sprite or everything :o

Or mhh a gene or some gems? i'm broken, after i decided to make free bags for newbies xD, but the sprite it's my dream :o
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
I'd love a sprite if possible but anything that aren't Swipp mats in my wishlist would be great :)

If you had anything other than a nature, ice, shadow, and Earth Sprite I'd prefer those ^-^

Edit: I'D LOVE YOUR GOLDEN BANTAM FANGAR :OOO
I'd love a sprite if possible but anything that aren't Swipp mats in my wishlist would be great :)

If you had anything other than a nature, ice, shadow, and Earth Sprite I'd prefer those ^-^

Edit: I'D LOVE YOUR GOLDEN BANTAM FANGAR :OOO
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
So sad to hear you’re leaving!
If it isn’t too much trouble, can I get 20 gems? If you want to give less, that’s ok too.
Thanks, @fabledtongues
So sad to hear you’re leaving!
If it isn’t too much trouble, can I get 20 gems? If you want to give less, that’s ok too.
Thanks, @fabledtongues
Lichtdrache.gif
@fabledtongues

edit: I hope life treats you well. I'm sorry you're leaving, but it's incredibly nice of you for giving away your items.

Specific: I'd love any of these: any sprite other than earth, golden bantam familiar, eliminate, rusted chests, currency, golem gauntlet
@fabledtongues

edit: I hope life treats you well. I'm sorry you're leaving, but it's incredibly nice of you for giving away your items.

Specific: I'd love any of these: any sprite other than earth, golden bantam familiar, eliminate, rusted chests, currency, golem gauntlet
@fabledtongues could I get a sprite? I have none of them-
@fabledtongues could I get a sprite? I have none of them-
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
Please give me a minute to set everything up. I will only take specific requests, and treasure and gems go out with those requests. Thanks!
Please give me a minute to set everything up. I will only take specific requests, and treasure and gems go out with those requests. Thanks!
Okay, set up. Please ask for specific items, no vague requests.
Okay, set up. Please ask for specific items, no vague requests.
@fabledtongues

I always get kinda sad when I see older players leave but I hope that the time you spent here was enjoyable!

I feel bad for asking but could I nab the ice sprite and companion's comet?
@fabledtongues

I always get kinda sad when I see older players leave but I hope that the time you spent here was enjoyable!

I feel bad for asking but could I nab the ice sprite and companion's comet?
dotpict_20181113_125531.pngdotpict_20181113_130734.png Gem buying/selling
Notn Mat swaps and chest buying
dotpict_20181113_130734.pngdotpict_20181113_125531.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20