Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventurer Guild (OOC)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Works for me Also, @EmeraldWaters I finished Lori's sprite, I hope it is okay ^^ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3fb/f/2018/226/0/e/pixel_lori_by_justabunchofpixels-dck5ghq.png[/img]
Works for me

Also, @EmeraldWaters I finished Lori's sprite, I hope it is okay ^^
pixel_lori_by_justabunchofpixels-dck5ghq.png
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger it's great, thanks so much! Oh btw is Poli accepted?
@AbyssRanger it's great, thanks so much! Oh btw is Poli accepted?
@EmeraldWaters
No problem, I'm glad you like it and yeah, Poli is accepted.
@EmeraldWaters
No problem, I'm glad you like it and yeah, Poli is accepted.
Hey I wanted to apologize for being inactive. Life has become very stressful, to say the least. An impending death in the family, family drama, and looking for a job have all been piling things on. I will attempt a response today but I can't guarantee anything. My apologies ;-;
Hey I wanted to apologize for being inactive. Life has become very stressful, to say the least. An impending death in the family, family drama, and looking for a job have all been piling things on. I will attempt a response today but I can't guarantee anything. My apologies ;-;
@/AbyssRanger
Oh gosh! You don't need to apologize, we all understand that real life comes first. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through so much and I hope things get better soon. Best wishes!
@/AbyssRanger
Oh gosh! You don't need to apologize, we all understand that real life comes first. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through so much and I hope things get better soon. Best wishes!
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
It'a no problem Abyss! Life gets hectic and that's 100% understandable.
It'a no problem Abyss! Life gets hectic and that's 100% understandable.
Three hours ahead of flight rising
It sounds like you're going through a lot, so just take your time and know you have our support :). If you can't get one finished today that's alright
It sounds like you're going through a lot, so just take your time and know you have our support :). If you can't get one finished today that's alright
You’re all good Abyss! I get everything being hectic, so take whatever time you need
You’re all good Abyss! I get everything being hectic, so take whatever time you need
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Name: Elio
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Guild Rank: Copper
Class: Pyromancer
Magic: Fire Magic
Weapons: a staff which is for both magic and close combat
Appearance: golden hair, light blue eyes
Personality: solitary but will work in a group if he has to
Backstory: set the house on fire, killed everyone in the village (oops). Some mage recognised his potential but they realised he couldn't control his powers. Still learning to.
Other: nothing yet
Name: Elio
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Guild Rank: Copper
Class: Pyromancer
Magic: Fire Magic
Weapons: a staff which is for both magic and close combat
Appearance: golden hair, light blue eyes
Personality: solitary but will work in a group if he has to
Backstory: set the house on fire, killed everyone in the village (oops). Some mage recognised his potential but they realised he couldn't control his powers. Still learning to.
Other: nothing yet
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Hey, I'm really sorry for taking a mini hiatus everyone. But I'm mostly back now. I just wanted to check if people were still interested. Apologies if you all aren't I know it is on me because I was gone.
Hey, I'm really sorry for taking a mini hiatus everyone. But I'm mostly back now. I just wanted to check if people were still interested. Apologies if you all aren't I know it is on me because I was gone.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43