Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventurer Guild (OOC)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
sorry about my teensy tiny posts lol

What I usually do is write my posts in Google Docs, so if I accidentally closed the tab or my computer crashed, I'd still have the post.
sorry about my teensy tiny posts lol

What I usually do is write my posts in Google Docs, so if I accidentally closed the tab or my computer crashed, I'd still have the post.
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

he hasnt really joined the team, he went on a mission as a babysitter once probably cause he was worried the girls would get hurt with all their messing around most likey

Sorry for not posting yet its just a wall of text so im finding ways to shorten it a bit
he hasnt really joined the team, he went on a mission as a babysitter once probably cause he was worried the girls would get hurt with all their messing around most likey

Sorry for not posting yet its just a wall of text so im finding ways to shorten it a bit
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@AbyssRanger @The12thDoctor @Mindraga HERE HAVE 1000 WORD OF NON PROOFREAD GARBAGE (I’m sO SORRY if anyone of your characters act ooc) [center][url=https://fontmeme.com/celtic-fonts/][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180811/a31150404954fa0f517c662d4cdcbcc6.png[/img][/url][/center] To an onlooker, it wouldn’t be called training. One would have thought the two sparring were trying to kill one another if not for the pair having been at the guild for a few years already. The sound of clashing was distinct, sharp metals smashing against the false metal made of elemental magic— this time was steel against fire. Sharp sparks and ash would flick into the air with every hit, neither landing a blow to one another, but fighting at such a pace that would keep watchers in suspense. Someone might think them doppelgängers at a glance, which wasn’t necessarily far off. Black hair cut short on both, gleaming red eyes of the female against the pink red of her brother. The girl being the ideal representation of their home, dressed in armor with toned muscle underneath, in such a way that almost made her twin look ill or undead fed with a lanky body and no armor in sight. He could hear it, the soft mourners of the Guild Master and Advisor. They were trying to be quiet, thinking he was focused on training and whispering to each other without much care. Deep down he wondered if the Guild Master maybe knew that he was listening, maybe it was intentional. The next clash of weapons was particularly loud, fire coming off the opposing blade and nipping at his hands harshly where he held his own weapon. “[i]They’re not ready— those two are too violent. Honestly they shouldn’t be Bronze rank with the way they fight, they should be at least—[/i]” “[i]Oh ye of little faith Tyrell, give them a chance. Blaen...[/i]” A cut seared across his cheek, cauterizing it just as quickly it was made. He hissed and jerked in the opposite direction, hearing the female voice singing in his direction. “Better watch yourself little birdie,” the sound of a another fire lighting into the sharp form of a sword, “Distraction won’t look good on you.” [i]Yeah, cause that’d look like being dead[/i] The shapeshifter adjusted the hold on his scythe, attention away from the conversation finally, it frustrated him considering he’d much rather know what was going on, but there was no way she was going to let up. Good ‘ol Ray, ever the understanding one. Just as quickly as he was about to attack, the Guild Master gave a whistle and waved at the siblings. “Ray, Cronan,” The Guild Master’s voice easily hit volumes loud enough for the room to hear, especially considering the slight echo of the training hall. The call of their names made the two look over in unison, such coordination could almost be considered scary if only because they look so much like one another. “I would like to introduce you to Blaen and Nymph, your new teammates. They were also only a pair during their copper days, so I felt it would be a good for you lot to stretch your wings a bit! Expand your social circle beyond on person!” A strong pat to Blaen’s shoulder, before the human was walking away with the demon Advisor in tow— although the Advisor looked like he was convinced someone was going to get hurt. Maybe so, knowing Ray. “Have fun!” Was the final call from the jolly Monk they all called ‘Guild Master’, leaving the room in silence. A silence which didn’t seem like it was going to break all that soon, considering the two shapeshifters just glanced at each other and almost had half a mind to get back to training. It felt like forever, but really it only took Cronan a moment to size up their teammates. The male was human, obviously so, tanned skin, brown hair, baby blue eyes— the [i]epitome[/i] of the human standard of beauty if he’d ever met one. Armor, and probably all the muscle underneath to match just like how Ray was. Essentially, another person who would probably think they could snap Cronan in half, something which only slightly deepened the frown on the shifter. One might have said the initial assessment was cruel and rude, but he was never one for making friends. Of course, being a runt never really helped that either— he’d have to remember to send thanks to the tribe for giving him poor social skills. He just [i]loved[/i] it. The second only set him in a glare, returning the one she had been giving him full throttle. Okay, now [i]she[/i] looked like she thought he wasn’t with the dirt on her boots if that look was anything to go by. Dark hair, a sturdy build but not nearly the size of the male. Still, he didn’t doubt she was strong. Something about her ruffled his feathers, and he couldn’t tell what or why, but something definitely didn’t say ‘human’ when you looked at her. He didn’t know what exactly it did say though, the feeling of animal instincts at the back of his head just poked the idea at him. Instincts were never a good justification of questions and actions, at least by most humanoid standards. The glance from Ray was enough to remind him that no time had really passed, at least not a significant amount. The narrowing look slowly softened, but not enough to actually make her look nice, just enough to make her appear well... not [i]so[/i] angry. He knew what that meant. [i]Remember why we’re here[/i]. So he bit his tongue, and let Ray speak. Introduce the two of them, and then the male introduced he and his comrade as “Blaen and Nymph.” Just as the guild master had prior. He would never admit it at the time, but the Paladin speaking made his glare relax reasonably, because he didn’t [i]seem[/i] like a bad person. Which with what he and Ray were trying to do? That was just something that promised disaster in the end. Maybe they’re finally in over their heads.
@AbyssRanger @The12thDoctor @Mindraga

HERE HAVE 1000 WORD OF NON PROOFREAD GARBAGE (I’m sO SORRY if anyone of your characters act ooc)

a31150404954fa0f517c662d4cdcbcc6.png

To an onlooker, it wouldn’t be called training. One would have thought the two sparring were trying to kill one another if not for the pair having been at the guild for a few years already. The sound of clashing was distinct, sharp metals smashing against the false metal made of elemental magic— this time was steel against fire. Sharp sparks and ash would flick into the air with every hit, neither landing a blow to one another, but fighting at such a pace that would keep watchers in suspense.

Someone might think them doppelgängers at a glance, which wasn’t necessarily far off. Black hair cut short on both, gleaming red eyes of the female against the pink red of her brother. The girl being the ideal representation of their home, dressed in armor with toned muscle underneath, in such a way that almost made her twin look ill or undead fed with a lanky body and no armor in sight.

He could hear it, the soft mourners of the Guild Master and Advisor. They were trying to be quiet, thinking he was focused on training and whispering to each other without much care. Deep down he wondered if the Guild Master maybe knew that he was listening, maybe it was intentional.

The next clash of weapons was particularly loud, fire coming off the opposing blade and nipping at his hands harshly where he held his own weapon.

They’re not ready— those two are too violent. Honestly they shouldn’t be Bronze rank with the way they fight, they should be at least—

Oh ye of little faith Tyrell, give them a chance. Blaen...

A cut seared across his cheek, cauterizing it just as quickly it was made. He hissed and jerked in the opposite direction, hearing the female voice singing in his direction. “Better watch yourself little birdie,” the sound of a another fire lighting into the sharp form of a sword, “Distraction won’t look good on you.”

Yeah, cause that’d look like being dead

The shapeshifter adjusted the hold on his scythe, attention away from the conversation finally, it frustrated him considering he’d much rather know what was going on, but there was no way she was going to let up. Good ‘ol Ray, ever the understanding one. Just as quickly as he was about to attack, the Guild Master gave a whistle and waved at the siblings.

“Ray, Cronan,” The Guild Master’s voice easily hit volumes loud enough for the room to hear, especially considering the slight echo of the training hall. The call of their names made the two look over in unison, such coordination could almost be considered scary if only because they look so much like one another. “I would like to introduce you to Blaen and Nymph, your new teammates. They were also only a pair during their copper days, so I felt it would be a good for you lot to stretch your wings a bit! Expand your social circle beyond on person!” A strong pat to Blaen’s shoulder, before the human was walking away with the demon Advisor in tow— although the Advisor looked like he was convinced someone was going to get hurt.

Maybe so, knowing Ray.

“Have fun!” Was the final call from the jolly Monk they all called ‘Guild Master’, leaving the room in silence. A silence which didn’t seem like it was going to break all that soon, considering the two shapeshifters just glanced at each other and almost had half a mind to get back to training.

It felt like forever, but really it only took Cronan a moment to size up their teammates. The male was human, obviously so, tanned skin, brown hair, baby blue eyes— the epitome of the human standard of beauty if he’d ever met one. Armor, and probably all the muscle underneath to match just like how Ray was. Essentially, another person who would probably think they could snap Cronan in half, something which only slightly deepened the frown on the shifter.

One might have said the initial assessment was cruel and rude, but he was never one for making friends. Of course, being a runt never really helped that either— he’d have to remember to send thanks to the tribe for giving him poor social skills. He just loved it.

The second only set him in a glare, returning the one she had been giving him full throttle. Okay, now she looked like she thought he wasn’t with the dirt on her boots if that look was anything to go by. Dark hair, a sturdy build but not nearly the size of the male. Still, he didn’t doubt she was strong. Something about her ruffled his feathers, and he couldn’t tell what or why, but something definitely didn’t say ‘human’ when you looked at her. He didn’t know what exactly it did say though, the feeling of animal instincts at the back of his head just poked the idea at him. Instincts were never a good justification of questions and actions, at least by most humanoid standards.

The glance from Ray was enough to remind him that no time had really passed, at least not a significant amount. The narrowing look slowly softened, but not enough to actually make her look nice, just enough to make her appear well... not so angry. He knew what that meant.

Remember why we’re here.

So he bit his tongue, and let Ray speak. Introduce the two of them, and then the male introduced he and his comrade as “Blaen and Nymph.” Just as the guild master had prior. He would never admit it at the time, but the Paladin speaking made his glare relax reasonably, because he didn’t seem like a bad person. Which with what he and Ray were trying to do? That was just something that promised disaster in the end.

Maybe they’re finally in over their heads.
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer
Looks awesome! :D

(Also, I will get Blaen and Radnoz's posts done here in a bit. Rain is making me sleepy and I need to go get some caffeine to keep me awake XD)
@SuddenShimmer
Looks awesome! :D

(Also, I will get Blaen and Radnoz's posts done here in a bit. Rain is making me sleepy and I need to go get some caffeine to keep me awake XD)
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
it's no problem @/Dangerousgirl, there have been a ton of messages lol
it's no problem @/Dangerousgirl, there have been a ton of messages lol
OHHHH i like it backstory
OHHHH i like it backstory
Three hours ahead of flight rising
Cronan was a lot like Nymph when he was younger Wahoo backstory, Cronan’s personality change a lot being on their team
Cronan was a lot like Nymph when he was younger Wahoo backstory, Cronan’s personality change a lot being on their team
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Nymph is a lot like grumpy cat
Nymph is a lot like grumpy cat
Three hours ahead of flight rising
Short reply because I’m on mobile and don’t trust my phone...
Short reply because I’m on mobile and don’t trust my phone...
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
I hope this is still open for more characters~ [b]Name:[/b] Sakana Kage [b]Age:[/b] 23 [b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [b]Sexuality:[/b] Aroace [b]Species:[/b] Half-fish [b]Guild Rank:[/b] Copper [b]Class:[/b] Warrior [b]Magic:[/b] None [b]Weapons:[/b] Staff (land) or spear (water). Also excellent at hand-to-hand combat, especially in water. [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://ibb.co/jxQY5p][img]https://preview.ibb.co/cdcfkp/IMG_1852.jpg[/img][/url] Dark, scaly blue skin (almost black, like the night sky) and long ultramarine blue hair, usually kept in a high ponytail but let down when she's in the water. She's pretty tall and lean, but fairly muscular. She has bright blue stripes on her shoulders, neck and waist and has gills along the sides of her torso. She has pointed teeth and strikingly green eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] She's fierce and determined, and has strong opinions. Heat is her greatest enemy and there's no food she won't eat. [b]Backstory:[/b] (I'm not good at writing backstories or lore so here we go) Having never known her parents, she grew up alone in the ocean. She hunted for her own meals and was often fighting with other creatures for living space and food. She soon learned to fight and defend herself against the stronger opponents and eventually she was the stronger opponent. When she was about 15, she started going to the surface more and more often, finding that it was easier to obtain food and shelter there. She lived for several years on the outskirts of a city in an abandoned water mill. She spent many hours turning it into a nice home to live in forever. One day, some outlaws raided her home and captured her, destroying her house and stealing all her valuables. They dumped her on the side of the road in the middle of the city, and there she lived, homeless, for about a month when she came across this guild, hoping for money and revenge against her captors. [b]Other:[/b] Despite being a fish, she loves sushi.
I hope this is still open for more characters~

Name: Sakana Kage
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Aroace
Species: Half-fish
Guild Rank: Copper
Class: Warrior
Magic: None
Weapons: Staff (land) or spear (water). Also excellent at hand-to-hand combat, especially in water.
Appearance: IMG_1852.jpg
Dark, scaly blue skin (almost black, like the night sky) and long ultramarine blue hair, usually kept in a high ponytail but let down when she's in the water. She's pretty tall and lean, but fairly muscular. She has bright blue stripes on her shoulders, neck and waist and has gills along the sides of her torso. She has pointed teeth and strikingly green eyes.
Personality: She's fierce and determined, and has strong opinions. Heat is her greatest enemy and there's no food she won't eat.
Backstory: (I'm not good at writing backstories or lore so here we go) Having never known her parents, she grew up alone in the ocean. She hunted for her own meals and was often fighting with other creatures for living space and food. She soon learned to fight and defend herself against the stronger opponents and eventually she was the stronger opponent.
When she was about 15, she started going to the surface more and more often, finding that it was easier to obtain food and shelter there. She lived for several years on the outskirts of a city in an abandoned water mill. She spent many hours turning it into a nice home to live in forever. One day, some outlaws raided her home and captured her, destroying her house and stealing all her valuables. They dumped her on the side of the road in the middle of the city, and there she lived, homeless, for about a month when she came across this guild, hoping for money and revenge against her captors.
Other: Despite being a fish, she loves sushi.
IMG_2067.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43