Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventurer Guild (OOC)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
Poor Theia XD
Poor Theia XD
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
I knooow I feel like a arse she's so sweet
I knooow I feel like a arse she's so sweet
Three hours ahead of flight rising
hahahaha XD

I like it, bring it onnn :D scare THeiaaaa
hahahaha XD

I like it, bring it onnn :D scare THeiaaaa
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
IKR, well that just goes to show you gotta be a social person to deal with Cronan everyday lol. Or at least have to be able to tell when be’s joking or not.

Oh uh, btw he was definitely a lot more reserved/quiet when they all first teamed up. Blaen, Nymph, Ray And him.
IKR, well that just goes to show you gotta be a social person to deal with Cronan everyday lol. Or at least have to be able to tell when be’s joking or not.

Oh uh, btw he was definitely a lot more reserved/quiet when they all first teamed up. Blaen, Nymph, Ray And him.
Soooo I was typing out stuff for Jinx and Ruth and accidentally DELETED it so I’m.....

having a good night. yeah. totally :)C
Soooo I was typing out stuff for Jinx and Ruth and accidentally DELETED it so I’m.....

having a good night. yeah. totally :)C
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
NooooooOooooooOoooo^
NooooooOooooooOoooo^
I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS I ALWAYS WANNA DIE Espically if it's a long detailed post
I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS I ALWAYS WANNA DIE Espically if it's a long detailed post
@DangerousGirl I'm not super clear on it, so is Rhys already part of the team and just joined, or is he not in the team just yet and he's going to join the team in rp before their first mission?
@DangerousGirl I'm not super clear on it, so is Rhys already part of the team and just joined, or is he not in the team just yet and he's going to join the team in rp before their first mission?
Oz: Mission! :)
Vel: Mission
Sey: Mission :(
Oz: Stealth mission!
Vel: Stealth mission >:(
Sey: Stealth mission *trying to hide excitement*
Oz: Mission! :)
Vel: Mission
Sey: Mission :(
Oz: Stealth mission!
Vel: Stealth mission >:(
Sey: Stealth mission *trying to hide excitement*
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
I find our angsty group to be hilarious compared to everyone else.

You'd think the Diamond rank would be the angsty ones but nope. It's their younger sibling. It's not a PHASE DAD.
I find our angsty group to be hilarious compared to everyone else.

You'd think the Diamond rank would be the angsty ones but nope. It's their younger sibling. It's not a PHASE DAD.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43