Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 116 117
Roundsey is my new favorite girl I love her I care about her she's special to me and close to my heart
Bless her soul
Also I'm super hyped for the new features!!
Roundsey is my new favorite girl I love her I care about her she's special to me and close to my heart
Bless her soul
Also I'm super hyped for the new features!!

dcuznp0-5e50dc19-e66f-4203-99ce-3351ed2d2c1f.png

I'm a funky little man
» +0 fr time
» lover of monsters
» grilled cheese enthusiast
» design shop here
Roundsey is heckin cute, not sure how I feel about the raffle yet (though I'd love if all the tickets were as cheap as 500t!!!!) but time will tell. Also excited about that interactive map, good job guys.
Roundsey is heckin cute, not sure how I feel about the raffle yet (though I'd love if all the tickets were as cheap as 500t!!!!) but time will tell. Also excited about that interactive map, good job guys.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh, this looks amazing! Awesome job on all fronts!
Oh, this looks amazing! Awesome job on all fronts!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Oohh, new trading post alliterative buddy! And it looks like fun :)

I like the height aspects of the new map too.
Oohh, new trading post alliterative buddy! And it looks like fun :)

I like the height aspects of the new map too.
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
I love the raffle idea but disagree with having unlimited tickets available for purchase. It’d be a good treasure sink for the site, but this will keep the retired items circulating in the hands of the richest and oldest players. Having a limited number of tickets like Joxar does with his festival boxes would be more equitable and allow everyone to participate.
I love the raffle idea but disagree with having unlimited tickets available for purchase. It’d be a good treasure sink for the site, but this will keep the retired items circulating in the hands of the richest and oldest players. Having a limited number of tickets like Joxar does with his festival boxes would be more equitable and allow everyone to participate.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Roundsey is ADORABLE.

Of course, the new map also looks exciting!

I really do agree that there should be a cap on raffle tickets. Maybe a fairly high cap, like 10m treasure or something? But if there's no cap at all, the system will definitely favor players who can drop flat tons of currency every week, and players with less time to make money will quickly lose interest. A cap is at least something players can save their money toward, so they can buy a whole slew of tickets when something they really want comes up.

I understand that a raffle is, by nature, random and unpredictable (and a good way to lose money more often than getting a return), but a site-run raffle should be balanced to support everyday casual players as well as the minority of power players.
Roundsey is ADORABLE.

Of course, the new map also looks exciting!

I really do agree that there should be a cap on raffle tickets. Maybe a fairly high cap, like 10m treasure or something? But if there's no cap at all, the system will definitely favor players who can drop flat tons of currency every week, and players with less time to make money will quickly lose interest. A cap is at least something players can save their money toward, so they can buy a whole slew of tickets when something they really want comes up.

I understand that a raffle is, by nature, random and unpredictable (and a good way to lose money more often than getting a return), but a site-run raffle should be balanced to support everyday casual players as well as the minority of power players.
event-sig-small-4.png
I'm just here to say Roundsey is a cutiepie; I'm gonna smooch.
I'm just here to say Roundsey is a cutiepie; I'm gonna smooch.
3K4oOPG.png
Roundsey is beautiful <3

Also, a quick question: Will the new locations in the world map in each region affect the "Venerable Lair", "Ancient Lair", and those things?
Roundsey is beautiful <3

Also, a quick question: Will the new locations in the world map in each region affect the "Venerable Lair", "Ancient Lair", and those things?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
This plus lair tabs are all things that I'm looking forward to!
This plus lair tabs are all things that I'm looking forward to!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
[quote name="dardania" date="2018-07-31 10:38:50" ] i have a BURNING question about roundsey: in the mock-up provided, it says that she's at the trading post. this makes total sense, EXCEPT for the fact that the trading post is almost exactly like the map (one big image with separate images on it, independently clickable) and there's no room for roundsey there! will the trading post art be updated? if not, how will roundsey be incorporated into it? [/quote] Ohhhh haven't thought about that yet! That would be AWESOME! :D
dardania wrote on 2018-07-31 10:38:50:
i have a BURNING question about roundsey: in the mock-up provided, it says that she's at the trading post. this makes total sense, EXCEPT for the fact that the trading post is almost exactly like the map (one big image with separate images on it, independently clickable) and there's no room for roundsey there! will the trading post art be updated? if not, how will roundsey be incorporated into it?

Ohhhh haven't thought about that yet! That would be AWESOME! :D
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 116 117