Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 116 117
Though also, hhh I'm not excited about the chance of winning a dragon. I am sure that all the dragons will be beautiful, it's just in my own personal lore my two permas live alone except for the occasional exalt fodder.

From the preview though it seems to say the stuff you can win, so I'm thinking maybe I just could not enter in the raffle of weeks that have dragons.
Though also, hhh I'm not excited about the chance of winning a dragon. I am sure that all the dragons will be beautiful, it's just in my own personal lore my two permas live alone except for the occasional exalt fodder.

From the preview though it seems to say the stuff you can win, so I'm thinking maybe I just could not enter in the raffle of weeks that have dragons.
Candies.gif
This is super interesting!
This is super interesting!
celine%20sig.gif
I think I prefer no cap, simply for the fact that it will increase the treasure sink of the raffle. Rich players won’t be able to go all in forever, and treasure creation on site is limited.

I think it will be better in the long term if you let everyone dump money into it as much as they want.
I think I prefer no cap, simply for the fact that it will increase the treasure sink of the raffle. Rich players won’t be able to go all in forever, and treasure creation on site is limited.

I think it will be better in the long term if you let everyone dump money into it as much as they want.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Thanks for the update! Some neat features, and Roundsey looks adorable :)
Thanks for the update! Some neat features, and Roundsey looks adorable :)
@ everyone complaining about the no-cap on the tickets: I'm pretty sure Roundsey is designed to be a treasure sink!
@ everyone complaining about the no-cap on the tickets: I'm pretty sure Roundsey is designed to be a treasure sink!
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
[quote name="keetsee" date="2018-07-31 10:51:02" ] SHE HAS FOUR ARMS [/quote] WAIT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT! Arcane has mutated dragons cONFIRMED (Joking, but that's the only thing my mind came up with.)
keetsee wrote on 2018-07-31 10:51:02:
SHE HAS FOUR ARMS
WAIT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT! Arcane has mutated dragons cONFIRMED

(Joking, but that's the only thing my mind came up with.)
Candies.gif
Omg I love this <3
Omg I love this <3
plaguevs1.png
MAP UPDATE! I'm so stoked for this! More areas! More lore! More art! All the great things!!!

And Roundsey is absolutely precious! Raffles scare me a little, but she might seriously loop me into hers! <3
MAP UPDATE! I'm so stoked for this! More areas! More lore! More art! All the great things!!!

And Roundsey is absolutely precious! Raffles scare me a little, but she might seriously loop me into hers! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I like this plan! I'm exited to be a part of it!
I like this plan! I'm exited to be a part of it!
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
I would die for Roundsey
I would die for Roundsey
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 116 117