Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
Question: Will the map in the background of non-elemental pages also be redone? Sorry if this has been asked already.
Question: Will the map in the background of non-elemental pages also be redone? Sorry if this has been asked already.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
Pretty cool stuff! Can't wait for the raffle thingy! XD
Pretty cool stuff! Can't wait for the raffle thingy! XD
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
What about Rated Coli Battling?
What about Rated Coli Battling?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Ooh, this is exciting! That new map looks so pretty! I can't wait to see it in all its glory! The people who run this site are incredible and I have nothing but respect for all the artists and programmers who make Flight Rising such a pretty corner of the internet :)
Ooh, this is exciting! That new map looks so pretty! I can't wait to see it in all its glory! The people who run this site are incredible and I have nothing but respect for all the artists and programmers who make Flight Rising such a pretty corner of the internet :)
acecatcher.png
When is the raffle thing coming out? I need this in my life ;-; I'm totally looking forward to seeing some custom made dergs in my clan!!!
When is the raffle thing coming out? I need this in my life ;-; I'm totally looking forward to seeing some custom made dergs in my clan!!!
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
this sounds really cool! I can’t wait!
this sounds really cool! I can’t wait!
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
wHOA!!
wHOA!!
the art team is so talented,,, im so excited!
the art team is so talented,,, im so excited!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
crossin my fingers 2 hope and pray that roundsey has some kind of ticket cap when she appears. i'm too poor to compete with these people
crossin my fingers 2 hope and pray that roundsey has some kind of ticket cap when she appears. i'm too poor to compete with these people
GIB THE TRADING POST MAP
GIB THE TRADING POST MAP
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117