Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 116 117
This is so cool!!! I’m so excited to see the finished map! Thank you!
This is so cool!!! I’m so excited to see the finished map! Thank you!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
I have a feeling im going to be spending a ton of treasure on roundsey
I have a feeling im going to be spending a ton of treasure on roundsey
:)
This is so exciting! Can't wait to see the finished map and I might take a few jabs at the raffle ^ ^
This is so exciting! Can't wait to see the finished map and I might take a few jabs at the raffle ^ ^
nKO8pzz.pngTUyVW3F.png
Also, coming back in to say, I agree with the sentiment that it would be more fair to everyone to have a ticket limit on the raffle. :V It can still be a really high limit (idk, 200 maybe? That's 100kt a week!) but I think people would be more inclined to spend more (ie purchase the entire caps worth) if they knew that they were going to have about the same chance of winning as everyone else. With no cap people may not even bother putting in money as they know they're not going to have a reasonable chance at anything.
Also, coming back in to say, I agree with the sentiment that it would be more fair to everyone to have a ticket limit on the raffle. :V It can still be a really high limit (idk, 200 maybe? That's 100kt a week!) but I think people would be more inclined to spend more (ie purchase the entire caps worth) if they knew that they were going to have about the same chance of winning as everyone else. With no cap people may not even bother putting in money as they know they're not going to have a reasonable chance at anything.
UEKFohX.png
Mind if I just, take Roundsey.

(I'm sorry they're beautiful and I love them.)
Mind if I just, take Roundsey.

(I'm sorry they're beautiful and I love them.)
Candies.gif
Did you say that I can have chance to get retired items? Cause now you got my interest.

Other than that, I just want to say that I'm liking the progress with the revamped map. Can't wait to see the finished result.
Did you say that I can have chance to get retired items? Cause now you got my interest.

Other than that, I just want to say that I'm liking the progress with the revamped map. Can't wait to see the finished result.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Please tell us who drew Roundsey or I’ll cry
Please tell us who drew Roundsey or I’ll cry
THIS IS AWESOME
THIS IS AWESOME
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
SHE HAS FOUR ARMS

AND ISN'T IT KIND OF WEIRD SHE'S SELLING RANDOM DRAGONS?!
AND IF THEY'RE G1S, WHAT IF SHE HATCHED THOSE EGGS?! OR JUST PICKED UP RANDOM G1S?! SELLING THEM AWAy to random NESTS.
SHE HAS FOUR ARMS

AND ISN'T IT KIND OF WEIRD SHE'S SELLING RANDOM DRAGONS?!
AND IF THEY'RE G1S, WHAT IF SHE HATCHED THOSE EGGS?! OR JUST PICKED UP RANDOM G1S?! SELLING THEM AWAy to random NESTS.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
This is my favorite update??? First the worldmap, one of my favorite site features, is getting revamped and now we've beened blessed by a rather noodly angel???

I'm definitely excited for Roundsey, bless you staff.
This is my favorite update??? First the worldmap, one of my favorite site features, is getting revamped and now we've beened blessed by a rather noodly angel???

I'm definitely excited for Roundsey, bless you staff.
dQT1EzU.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 116 117