Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Icewarden is upset
1 2 3 4
And the feeling is mutual. I was lovingly sent a snowstorm yesterday. Which added up to, like, 30 centimetres (one foot). In southern Minnesota. In APRIL. TAKE IT BACK. I’M TIRED OF SNOW, I WANT GREEN. [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/l1J9u3TZfpmeDLkD6/giphy.gif[/img] IT’S LIKE -10 C RIGHT NOW WHY. [size=2][s]I keep wanting to write “Frostwarden.”[/s][/size]
And the feeling is mutual. I was lovingly sent a snowstorm yesterday.

Which added up to, like, 30 centimetres (one foot).

In southern Minnesota.

In APRIL.

TAKE IT BACK. I’M TIRED OF SNOW, I WANT GREEN.

giphy.gif

IT’S LIKE -10 C RIGHT NOW WHY.

I keep wanting to write “Frostwarden.”
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Got snow all over the place here.
It snowed in end of the May last year.
I'm not surprised if the same happens this year too.
Got snow all over the place here.
It snowed in end of the May last year.
I'm not surprised if the same happens this year too.
it didn't snow once where i live : (
it didn't snow once where i live : (
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
It's still snowing for me.....sobs
It's still snowing for me.....sobs
iwd6mnF.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
I'm a big fan of snow. I think it's beautiful, and I'm always very happy when it snows in the winter. However, this year...I just want it to stop.
I'm a big fan of snow. I think it's beautiful, and I'm always very happy when it snows in the winter. However, this year...I just want it to stop.
It snowed a little bit where I live! Everything’s mostly the Windsinger’s fault over here, though, as we’ve been getting harsh winds, storm warnings and even tornado warnings.
It snowed a little bit where I live! Everything’s mostly the Windsinger’s fault over here, though, as we’ve been getting harsh winds, storm warnings and even tornado warnings.
mGBJ0tP.png
It was suppose to be a massive rain storm.. I woke up to a glaring white blizzard *sigh*
It was suppose to be a massive rain storm.. I woke up to a glaring white blizzard *sigh*
tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
Everything we get is Windsingers fault - weather fronts and storms get blow in from other regions to the lil island that is the UK
-shakes fist at sky-
Everything we get is Windsingers fault - weather fronts and storms get blow in from other regions to the lil island that is the UK
-shakes fist at sky-
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
It doesn't snow here... *shrugs*
It doesn't snow here... *shrugs*
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Snow was gone by mid March for me, it's just, for some reason, still really cold

Edit: I take this back, it started snowing today and was super windy
Snow was gone by mid March for me, it's just, for some reason, still really cold

Edit: I take this back, it started snowing today and was super windy
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
1 2 3 4