Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Icewarden is upset
1 2 3 4
No freeze warnings! Everything's in bloom and for my bog garden it only does that once a year! No killing the flowers!
No freeze warnings! Everything's in bloom and for my bog garden it only does that once a year! No killing the flowers!
FfsFHyt.png
It's autumn over here and honestly I wish it would snow.

Why is it so damn hot???
It's autumn over here and honestly I wish it would snow.

Why is it so damn hot???
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I love the cold so I think this is great lol
I love the cold so I think this is great lol
We got a huge thunderstorm with a viable threat of a tornado last night, which lasted for hours and nearly caused me to have a emotional breakdown from the stress the fear was causing me.

Thunderman, Windpapa, and Tidepop all hate us over here.
We got a huge thunderstorm with a viable threat of a tornado last night, which lasted for hours and nearly caused me to have a emotional breakdown from the stress the fear was causing me.

Thunderman, Windpapa, and Tidepop all hate us over here.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I live in the UK and honestly I've never seen so much snow in my life. He is mad alright.
I live in the UK and honestly I've never seen so much snow in my life. He is mad alright.
Heart.gif
Spring snow :D yah yah.
Spring snow :D yah yah.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
I watched it while Stormcatcher was yelling at me to get back to work. I'm not even Lightning Flight ;-;
I watched it while Stormcatcher was yelling at me to get back to work. I'm not even Lightning Flight ;-;
Candies.gif
We got like one inch here.. I wasn't surprised, for New England that was actually pretty tame.
We got like one inch here.. I wasn't surprised, for New England that was actually pretty tame.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@RabidWhovian
It's my birthday and I would love some snow over here. I'm in UK and snow is now gone, even in Scotland apparently.
@RabidWhovian
It's my birthday and I would love some snow over here. I'm in UK and snow is now gone, even in Scotland apparently.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@ViperaUnion I have a small one of those too! They're so pretty when they're not completely frozen over :D

I also used to have fish in the little pond bit, but a freak warm week in February woke them up and then they froze :'(

Icewarden is rude to fish
@ViperaUnion I have a small one of those too! They're so pretty when they're not completely frozen over :D

I also used to have fish in the little pond bit, but a freak warm week in February woke them up and then they froze :'(

Icewarden is rude to fish
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
1 2 3 4