Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Icewarden is upset
1 2 3 4
Here in Germany we also got an unusually high amount of snow too.. has someone done something to Icepop?
Here in Germany we also got an unusually high amount of snow too.. has someone done something to Icepop?
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
It's snowing here right now. ;-;
It's snowing here right now. ;-;
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
I'm from Texas and I came to college in New England and I was not prepared for winter in April why
I'm from Texas and I came to college in New England and I was not prepared for winter in April why
wq9PoXA.png
it snowed overnight and i'm upset
it snowed overnight and i'm upset
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Meanwhile where I live the weather is broke and can't decide if it wants to be 80 something degrees (F) or like 60.
Meanwhile where I live the weather is broke and can't decide if it wants to be 80 something degrees (F) or like 60.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Meanwhile in southern Missouri

Stormcatcher: Do you want rain and stupidly humid but cold weather?
Me: No.
Stormcatcher: Too bad.
Meanwhile in southern Missouri

Stormcatcher: Do you want rain and stupidly humid but cold weather?
Me: No.
Stormcatcher: Too bad.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
it snowed on easter for me
part of me wants it to be spring so its warm but then I'm allergic to like every pollen ever so you know what it can stay cold
it snowed on easter for me
part of me wants it to be spring so its warm but then I'm allergic to like every pollen ever so you know what it can stay cold
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I live in that area in New Jersey that got suckerpunched with 4 storms in 4 weeks. We got over 3 feet of snow total. 5 snow days. Senior trip cancelled. I have Saturday school now. We were lucky to only get rain but snow is coming later this week.

I will fight Icewarden.
I live in that area in New Jersey that got suckerpunched with 4 storms in 4 weeks. We got over 3 feet of snow total. 5 snow days. Senior trip cancelled. I have Saturday school now. We were lucky to only get rain but snow is coming later this week.

I will fight Icewarden.
iO2X60T.png
Everyone always complains about snow, but this was a beautiful snow that didn't even lay on the roads at all. I don't think it was that bad. It looked really nice sitting on all of the trees like that. I love snowstorms so much for that reason, they're always super pretty.

It might also be that I far prefer the cold to the hot climates but maybe it's just me.
Everyone always complains about snow, but this was a beautiful snow that didn't even lay on the roads at all. I don't think it was that bad. It looked really nice sitting on all of the trees like that. I love snowstorms so much for that reason, they're always super pretty.

It might also be that I far prefer the cold to the hot climates but maybe it's just me.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
It’s 85 degrees where I am because Georgia
It’s 85 degrees where I am because Georgia
who up rising they flight