Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Character deaths that killed you...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Oh man when Christina Vespucci And when Yusuf Tazim died in the Assassin's Creed series. And how can I forget the emotional turmoil Bayek went through during the entire game after Khemu, his son died. As well as Bayek's friend Hepzefa died.
Oh man when Christina Vespucci And when Yusuf Tazim died in the Assassin's Creed series. And how can I forget the emotional turmoil Bayek went through during the entire game after Khemu, his son died. As well as Bayek's friend Hepzefa died.
Warriors: MOST OF THE DEATHS KIND OF JUST RUINED ME. Brindleface's kinda just,,, ow. i know Mosskit was never really an important part of Warriors, but i loved him anyway. Feathertail's, Whitestorm's, Bluestar's, Yellowfang's, and Cinderpelt's deaths all made me cry s o hard, i swear.

Wings of Fire: Darkstalker's death,,,,??? change? made me really upset, both in Legends and in DoD. i cried at the end of Legends. Blaze's death really got me too, i liked her even though she was an antagonist. and even though i was happy when Scarlet died, i was upset as well cause she was a great villain.

The Flash: i was just really mad and upset when Cisco was killed at first, and then Barry went back in time and he was fine.
Warriors: MOST OF THE DEATHS KIND OF JUST RUINED ME. Brindleface's kinda just,,, ow. i know Mosskit was never really an important part of Warriors, but i loved him anyway. Feathertail's, Whitestorm's, Bluestar's, Yellowfang's, and Cinderpelt's deaths all made me cry s o hard, i swear.

Wings of Fire: Darkstalker's death,,,,??? change? made me really upset, both in Legends and in DoD. i cried at the end of Legends. Blaze's death really got me too, i liked her even though she was an antagonist. and even though i was happy when Scarlet died, i was upset as well cause she was a great villain.

The Flash: i was just really mad and upset when Cisco was killed at first, and then Barry went back in time and he was fine.
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
Loosha from Professor Layton
Loosha from Professor Layton
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
so, ds3 was fun
I was... distraught when Siegward died at the end of the Yhorm fight. I accidentally spoiled myself right before while making absolute sure I got the questline right but it still hurt... also Horace & Anri I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't want to..!!!! oh! and the giant archer in the undead settlement was the worst for me. I had no idea he could even die and finding out it was my fault entirely was even worse lol.....

On a lighter note, a character death that gave me life was Patches. Hope you enjoyed the bad end of my zweihander you horrible, impersonating traitor!!!!
so, ds3 was fun
I was... distraught when Siegward died at the end of the Yhorm fight. I accidentally spoiled myself right before while making absolute sure I got the questline right but it still hurt... also Horace & Anri I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't want to..!!!! oh! and the giant archer in the undead settlement was the worst for me. I had no idea he could even die and finding out it was my fault entirely was even worse lol.....

On a lighter note, a character death that gave me life was Patches. Hope you enjoyed the bad end of my zweihander you horrible, impersonating traitor!!!!
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png
Gunpei in Kong: Skull Island. This hurt a lot of people. Obvious reasons aside, it's also because Myv is an amazing actor and got little to no screentime and they literally just killed him off for the sword. After a point, why not just not have him at all and let John C Reilly's character carry on the plot instead of "oh lol he died years ago." Sort of soured the movie for a lot of Myv fans.

Gunpei in Kong: Skull Island. This hurt a lot of people. Obvious reasons aside, it's also because Myv is an amazing actor and got little to no screentime and they literally just killed him off for the sword. After a point, why not just not have him at all and let John C Reilly's character carry on the plot instead of "oh lol he died years ago." Sort of soured the movie for a lot of Myv fans.

TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Honestly the worst was the darkling from grisha....
He was SO important story wise and despite all his obvious faults the lines right at the end where he says "Don't let me be alone."
just end me.
I was rooting for them to be together as a couple the entire books even though I knew it would never happen.... I'm excited for the book coming out telling his story and side.

Other then that I could rant about anime deaths till the end of time but my problematic faves Caesar and Ace /jjba/one piece are probably the worst because they could of prevented it if they just kept a level head!! Uggh. I love them both, but boys please, please.

Haurchefant's death in ffxiv DESTROYED ME. I did not see it coming at all and actually quit the game for two weeks because I was so upset :') the fact that you had a choice to remain calm and collected or say "I'm going to murder all of them." ruined me as well. Out of all character deaths in the series theirs being the only one to prompt a reaction like that out of you is just....oh man..
Honestly the worst was the darkling from grisha....
He was SO important story wise and despite all his obvious faults the lines right at the end where he says "Don't let me be alone."
just end me.
I was rooting for them to be together as a couple the entire books even though I knew it would never happen.... I'm excited for the book coming out telling his story and side.

Other then that I could rant about anime deaths till the end of time but my problematic faves Caesar and Ace /jjba/one piece are probably the worst because they could of prevented it if they just kept a level head!! Uggh. I love them both, but boys please, please.

Haurchefant's death in ffxiv DESTROYED ME. I did not see it coming at all and actually quit the game for two weeks because I was so upset :') the fact that you had a choice to remain calm and collected or say "I'm going to murder all of them." ruined me as well. Out of all character deaths in the series theirs being the only one to prompt a reaction like that out of you is just....oh man..
yGResdm.gif
like all the vld deaths ever. and wof deaths. and asriel's death from undertale... like ALL the deaths in undertale, mostly undyne's. oh, and this probably sounds stupid, but Ruben for mc story mode? like? they did it so well but it was heckin' sad.
like all the vld deaths ever. and wof deaths. and asriel's death from undertale... like ALL the deaths in undertale, mostly undyne's. oh, and this probably sounds stupid, but Ruben for mc story mode? like? they did it so well but it was heckin' sad.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I've watched The Lion King so many times over the past 21 years of my life (even have a tattoo of Scar, lol) and I still get upset over Mufasa's death and Scar's brutal beating from the hyenas.
I've watched The Lion King so many times over the past 21 years of my life (even have a tattoo of Scar, lol) and I still get upset over Mufasa's death and Scar's brutal beating from the hyenas.
W_71814%20(3).jpg
Erwin Smith in Attack on Titan. I loved him. ;n;

Barristan Selmy in the Game of Thrones tv series. Mostly because he's not dead in the bloody books. Also Grenn for the same reason.

Mary Read in Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. /sob

Erwin Smith in Attack on Titan. I loved him. ;n;

Barristan Selmy in the Game of Thrones tv series. Mostly because he's not dead in the bloody books. Also Grenn for the same reason.

Mary Read in Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. /sob

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
God literally everyone in the Warriors series and Star Wars and Harry Potter and Rick Riordan's books who died. They all messed me up in special ways :(

As for specifics, Mufasa from the Lion King, Finnick from the Hunger Games, Ares from Gregor the Overlander (actually, add that series to the list of 'every death screwed me up'), Tadashi from Big Hero 6, Pietro from Age of Ultron, Eponine and the little kid from Les Mis, Glaedr and his rider from Eragon...

I'm missing a TON but damn I can't remember XD I'm so easily torn up by fictional deaths...
God literally everyone in the Warriors series and Star Wars and Harry Potter and Rick Riordan's books who died. They all messed me up in special ways :(

As for specifics, Mufasa from the Lion King, Finnick from the Hunger Games, Ares from Gregor the Overlander (actually, add that series to the list of 'every death screwed me up'), Tadashi from Big Hero 6, Pietro from Age of Ultron, Eponine and the little kid from Les Mis, Glaedr and his rider from Eragon...

I'm missing a TON but damn I can't remember XD I'm so easily torn up by fictional deaths...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14