Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] G1s for Everyone! [closed]
1 2 3
Introductions

Hello! This is where I'll be selling and trading the G1s I no longer have a need/want for!Occasionally a non-G1 or G2 will pop up, but not very often. I am mostly seeking genes, unhatched eggs, and pure currency, but if you have another G1 that you think I may be interested in, feel free to post it here if you want one of mine! Your trade being accepted is not guaranteed, however.

You can look around if you'd like, asking questions and the such. Feel free to haggle with me, although the price I don't want to go below is a set price. I will only accept item trades for things that I actually need, which are listed in the seeking post below.

Enjoy your time here, and hopefully you buy something!
Introductions

Hello! This is where I'll be selling and trading the G1s I no longer have a need/want for!Occasionally a non-G1 or G2 will pop up, but not very often. I am mostly seeking genes, unhatched eggs, and pure currency, but if you have another G1 that you think I may be interested in, feel free to post it here if you want one of mine! Your trade being accepted is not guaranteed, however.

You can look around if you'd like, asking questions and the such. Feel free to haggle with me, although the price I don't want to go below is a set price. I will only accept item trades for things that I actually need, which are listed in the seeking post below.

Enjoy your time here, and hopefully you buy something!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Rules

The rules are simple- Be nice, and you don't have to buy anything! If you say you want to buy a dragon and then change your mind, it's fine. That is before you have accepted the crossroads, however. Once the dragon is in your possession, it is yours to figure out what to do with.

I don't give discounts, but my prices are low to start with.

I will occasionally ping the G1 hoarders whenever I get a new G1 or something like that.

Sometimes, I will do giveaways. In those, it is first-come, first served. No arguing if you posted a second after the first person, that person gets the dragon. Fair's fair, sorry if this gets any of you into any fights.

I will also do occasional contests, but not very often. With these, I will be the judge and the person's whatever it is that I like best will get the item/dragon/whatever I'm giving away!

I will take partial trades, and please don't ping me, I'm subbed!

You may trade in one big ticket item that I am looking for more than one G1/credit for the future.

Credit holders-

That's all I have for the rules, thank you!
Rules

The rules are simple- Be nice, and you don't have to buy anything! If you say you want to buy a dragon and then change your mind, it's fine. That is before you have accepted the crossroads, however. Once the dragon is in your possession, it is yours to figure out what to do with.

I don't give discounts, but my prices are low to start with.

I will occasionally ping the G1 hoarders whenever I get a new G1 or something like that.

Sometimes, I will do giveaways. In those, it is first-come, first served. No arguing if you posted a second after the first person, that person gets the dragon. Fair's fair, sorry if this gets any of you into any fights.

I will also do occasional contests, but not very often. With these, I will be the judge and the person's whatever it is that I like best will get the item/dragon/whatever I'm giving away!

I will take partial trades, and please don't ping me, I'm subbed!

You may trade in one big ticket item that I am looking for more than one G1/credit for the future.

Credit holders-

That's all I have for the rules, thank you!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Sales
Sales

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png