Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Character deaths that killed you...
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
stupid Netflix anime devil man crybaby. The guy was nice. Bent me out of shape for a week till I made a Chacacter like him personality wise and give him an ending the kind hearted being deserved. Judge me later it was suggested and I had nothing better to do.

Oh and Tora’s death in Ushio to Tora. First time an anime ever really made me cry. I need to rewatch it tbh. Tora is bae. And I hate saying bae so you know it’s worth it.
stupid Netflix anime devil man crybaby. The guy was nice. Bent me out of shape for a week till I made a Chacacter like him personality wise and give him an ending the kind hearted being deserved. Judge me later it was suggested and I had nothing better to do.

Oh and Tora’s death in Ushio to Tora. First time an anime ever really made me cry. I need to rewatch it tbh. Tora is bae. And I hate saying bae so you know it’s worth it.
TBD
still got a week left, but i'm really sad and anxious for loki's death in infinity war :( i know it hasn't actually been confirmed but he has like, an 80% chance of dying in just the first five minutes, let alone the rest of the movie. he deserves so much better than a worthless death for shock value but we all know how marvel directors are. i've already accepted it's likely going to happen but that doesn't mean i can't be bitter about it. and the fact that it's been confirmed thanos will kill a "major character" in the first five minutes of the movie, and valkyrie's actor also confirmed the first scene of the movie is thanos attacking the asgardians, this also puts valkyrie and heimdall at major risk too. why can't any of my faves be left alone :/

oh, and i haven't actually played the game myself (just finished watching a let's play of it), but leo's death in a way out. (i haven't seen the leo ending so idk if vincent dies in that one?) i wasn't actually very attached to the characters or story during early/midgame, but when the twist ending came and watching these two guys who pretty much went through hell together turn on each other and one of them kills the other, that got the feels going.
still got a week left, but i'm really sad and anxious for loki's death in infinity war :( i know it hasn't actually been confirmed but he has like, an 80% chance of dying in just the first five minutes, let alone the rest of the movie. he deserves so much better than a worthless death for shock value but we all know how marvel directors are. i've already accepted it's likely going to happen but that doesn't mean i can't be bitter about it. and the fact that it's been confirmed thanos will kill a "major character" in the first five minutes of the movie, and valkyrie's actor also confirmed the first scene of the movie is thanos attacking the asgardians, this also puts valkyrie and heimdall at major risk too. why can't any of my faves be left alone :/

oh, and i haven't actually played the game myself (just finished watching a let's play of it), but leo's death in a way out. (i haven't seen the leo ending so idk if vincent dies in that one?) i wasn't actually very attached to the characters or story during early/midgame, but when the twist ending came and watching these two guys who pretty much went through hell together turn on each other and one of them kills the other, that got the feels going.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Luis Sera from Resident Evil 4. He was just trying to right his wrongs and that happens.

and Maes Hughes and Nina Tucker Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. those are the worst.
Luis Sera from Resident Evil 4. He was just trying to right his wrongs and that happens.

and Maes Hughes and Nina Tucker Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. those are the worst.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
@palico great now I’m sure it’s going to be Heimdall.
@palico great now I’m sure it’s going to be Heimdall.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
A good majority of the Danganronpa cast tbh, but the specific character deaths in the game that really brought me to tears, or almost brought me to tears were:

Chihiro Fujisaki
Gundham Tanaka
Peko Pekoyama
Chiaki Nanami (in game and in the anime even more ;-;)
Kaede Akamatsu
Ryoma Hoshi
Korekiyo Shinguiji (yes, I really like him so seeing him executed was just... :<)
Gonta Gokuhara
Kiibo

R.I.P. because they all deserved better

Also Mia'sdeath in Ace Attorney. I'm on Spirit of Justice now so in terms of the game chronology it happened a while ago but i'm not over it and she really deserved to live imo.

A good majority of the Danganronpa cast tbh, but the specific character deaths in the game that really brought me to tears, or almost brought me to tears were:

Chihiro Fujisaki
Gundham Tanaka
Peko Pekoyama
Chiaki Nanami (in game and in the anime even more ;-;)
Kaede Akamatsu
Ryoma Hoshi
Korekiyo Shinguiji (yes, I really like him so seeing him executed was just... :<)
Gonta Gokuhara
Kiibo

R.I.P. because they all deserved better

Also Mia'sdeath in Ace Attorney. I'm on Spirit of Justice now so in terms of the game chronology it happened a while ago but i'm not over it and she really deserved to live imo.

xpxalNl.gif
lowkey martin septim at the end of the elder scrolls iv: oblivion
also newt from the maze runner
lowkey martin septim at the end of the elder scrolls iv: oblivion
also newt from the maze runner
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14