Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Character deaths that killed you...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
mufasa's death from The Lion King. Haunted me as a child
mufasa's death from The Lion King. Haunted me as a child
tumblr_ou4eqdUS571rr3vglo7_400.gif
Archie Kennedy in Hornblower. That was such a good episode and ties off the previous episode (which is one of my faves) beautifully but Archie's death really got to me. ;_; It's hard making myself watch that episode or any episode past it.

George in Dunkirk. Tbh I didn't like his character much but what gets me is how the build-up to the character death affects Peter (who may be a jerk but he's one of my faves anyway) you can literally see his heart break and it's so, so sad.

Jim Kirk in Star Trek: Into Darkness. I know it's a temporary death but it makes me cry every time it's that whole conversation with Spock beforehand that does it.
Archie Kennedy in Hornblower. That was such a good episode and ties off the previous episode (which is one of my faves) beautifully but Archie's death really got to me. ;_; It's hard making myself watch that episode or any episode past it.

George in Dunkirk. Tbh I didn't like his character much but what gets me is how the build-up to the character death affects Peter (who may be a jerk but he's one of my faves anyway) you can literally see his heart break and it's so, so sad.

Jim Kirk in Star Trek: Into Darkness. I know it's a temporary death but it makes me cry every time it's that whole conversation with Spock beforehand that does it.
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
I used to be obsessed with the PokeSpe mangas in middle school. I was beyond shook when my favorite character Steven Stone died, and I was reading it at school, too :(
I used to be obsessed with the PokeSpe mangas in middle school. I was beyond shook when my favorite character Steven Stone died, and I was reading it at school, too :(
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@Gusted HOW DID I FORGET UNDERTALE EVERY SINGLE ONE BUT ESPECIALLY THE SMALL GOAT CHILD
@Gusted HOW DID I FORGET UNDERTALE EVERY SINGLE ONE BUT ESPECIALLY THE SMALL GOAT CHILD
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Meruem and Komugi from Hunter X Hunter actually destroyed me!! LIKE WOW!!! THANKS!!!! It was the most amazing final 'battle' that arc could have possibly had, and exactly what both of them wanted but OUCH.

Pascal from NieR: automata. I actually stopped playing that game for months because of it. I know killing him is optional, but without all of his memories he's really not the same person anyways. He dies one way or another, just in a different fashion I suppose. . NieR: automata is still my favorite game tho.

Meruem and Komugi from Hunter X Hunter actually destroyed me!! LIKE WOW!!! THANKS!!!! It was the most amazing final 'battle' that arc could have possibly had, and exactly what both of them wanted but OUCH.

Pascal from NieR: automata. I actually stopped playing that game for months because of it. I know killing him is optional, but without all of his memories he's really not the same person anyways. He dies one way or another, just in a different fashion I suppose. . NieR: automata is still my favorite game tho.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Oberyn Martell dying in the ASoIaF books/Game of Thrones show, I can't be the only one who was crying over that scene.

Also I don't know if anyone here is even into Highlander but Richie Ryan's death is the first character death that really got to me. I'm still not over it.
I can't believe no one has mentioned Oberyn Martell dying in the ASoIaF books/Game of Thrones show, I can't be the only one who was crying over that scene.

Also I don't know if anyone here is even into Highlander but Richie Ryan's death is the first character death that really got to me. I'm still not over it.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
Shirley's death from Code Geass. It still haunts me. ;_;
Shirley's death from Code Geass. It still haunts me. ;_;
Oh gosh, honestly a lot. But these are the ones that come to mind first

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
I cried when Maes Hughes died. That funeral scene afterwards was so sad.

Black Butler
The flashbacks of Ciel's parents dying was really sad. Also, this is probably an unpopular opinion, but when Clawde killed Alois I freaked out. It didn't make me cry, I just was not expecting it.
Oh gosh, honestly a lot. But these are the ones that come to mind first

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
I cried when Maes Hughes died. That funeral scene afterwards was so sad.

Black Butler
The flashbacks of Ciel's parents dying was really sad. Also, this is probably an unpopular opinion, but when Clawde killed Alois I freaked out. It didn't make me cry, I just was not expecting it.
CLVpsxr.gif
Elisabet Sobeck's sacrifice to protect the future, the murder of the Alphas by Ted Faro, and GAIA's sacrifice to protect life on Earth from HADES from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Also Rost's death too-one of the few people to actually care for Aloy and raised her pretty much since she was a thing and trained her and supported her even if he didn't agree with what she said/did.

Aloy had 2 mothers and a father and they all sacrificed themselves for her so she and others could live, with each sacrifice happening at different points in time.
Elisabet Sobeck's sacrifice to protect the future, the murder of the Alphas by Ted Faro, and GAIA's sacrifice to protect life on Earth from HADES from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Also Rost's death too-one of the few people to actually care for Aloy and raised her pretty much since she was a thing and trained her and supported her even if he didn't agree with what she said/did.

Aloy had 2 mothers and a father and they all sacrificed themselves for her so she and others could live, with each sacrifice happening at different points in time.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Ahh boy.. Let's see.

Big Star Wars spoiler~
The whole Rogue one team.
I got so attached to each of them in a short amount of time. I was heart broken when they died.

When I first played through Assassin's Creed III, Haytham Kenway's got me. Again, got attached in a short period of time xD And then in Origin's, Bayek's son really got me choked up. And then, in that little short story with old man Ezio, and when he died. Ugh.

Bambi's mom, Mufasa, and literally any other Disney death killed me, other than the bad guys, obviously.
including humans ugh. Lookin' at you Tadashi and Ellie.

And, a list. Because I just need to list them off >>
Snape from Harry Potter, Luke and Obi Wan from Star Wars, Benny from Supernatural I'm still not over it, Stoic from HTTYD, many many others I'm forgetting xD

Do almost deaths count?
Because if so Frederick Chilton from Hannibal near death experiences all left me more and more heart broken every time it happened to him. I expected him to just die in his second season one. But nawww, not even a shot to the face can stop this man.
Ahh boy.. Let's see.

Big Star Wars spoiler~
The whole Rogue one team.
I got so attached to each of them in a short amount of time. I was heart broken when they died.

When I first played through Assassin's Creed III, Haytham Kenway's got me. Again, got attached in a short period of time xD And then in Origin's, Bayek's son really got me choked up. And then, in that little short story with old man Ezio, and when he died. Ugh.

Bambi's mom, Mufasa, and literally any other Disney death killed me, other than the bad guys, obviously.
including humans ugh. Lookin' at you Tadashi and Ellie.

And, a list. Because I just need to list them off >>
Snape from Harry Potter, Luke and Obi Wan from Star Wars, Benny from Supernatural I'm still not over it, Stoic from HTTYD, many many others I'm forgetting xD

Do almost deaths count?
Because if so Frederick Chilton from Hannibal near death experiences all left me more and more heart broken every time it happened to him. I expected him to just die in his second season one. But nawww, not even a shot to the face can stop this man.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)