Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73
I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM TOO I was just about to post this

I have severe astigmatism, the captchas are actually impossible. I just click and click until I get it right by chance.

Please fix this. This is absolutely unacceptable. I shouldn't have to get a near-migraine just to play the coli.
I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM TOO I was just about to post this

I have severe astigmatism, the captchas are actually impossible. I just click and click until I get it right by chance.

Please fix this. This is absolutely unacceptable. I shouldn't have to get a near-migraine just to play the coli.
I have pretty good vision and still struggle with these captchas about half the time, especially when the color of the items blends right in with the background, but many of the images being rotated and color-shifted really doesn't help.

These seem more like vision tests and less like "prove you are a human" tests.
I have pretty good vision and still struggle with these captchas about half the time, especially when the color of the items blends right in with the background, but many of the images being rotated and color-shifted really doesn't help.

These seem more like vision tests and less like "prove you are a human" tests.
I've also been really struggling with camping. I have normal color vision, but I have some trouble with spacial recognition. That paired with the fact that sometimes the dragon blends in really well with the overly busy backgrounds, and the fact that the picture quality is terrible, makes it really difficult. I feel like not a lot of thought was put into making a captcha that both stopped bot farming andmade sure the coli was still playable by most users. I'm sure camping works really well to stop illegal scripts, but it's also stopping users from playing, and that is a massive failure.
I've also been really struggling with camping. I have normal color vision, but I have some trouble with spacial recognition. That paired with the fact that sometimes the dragon blends in really well with the overly busy backgrounds, and the fact that the picture quality is terrible, makes it really difficult. I feel like not a lot of thought was put into making a captcha that both stopped bot farming andmade sure the coli was still playable by most users. I'm sure camping works really well to stop illegal scripts, but it's also stopping users from playing, and that is a massive failure.
FooterAds.gif
I legit had times in which I didn't even have a dragon in my captcha? I don't have a screenshot on hand because it was all the way yesterday and I didn't even know such a thread existed, but this is ridiculous...
I legit had times in which I didn't even have a dragon in my captcha? I don't have a screenshot on hand because it was all the way yesterday and I didn't even know such a thread existed, but this is ridiculous...
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
I have pretty decent vision (a bit nearsighted but it's never affected computer usage). God knows how long that'll last if camping continues like this. When I have to physically pick up and rotate my laptop, it's gone too far, and I'm disappointed that the staff continue to ignore players in this and other accessibility issues.
I have pretty decent vision (a bit nearsighted but it's never affected computer usage). God knows how long that'll last if camping continues like this. When I have to physically pick up and rotate my laptop, it's gone too far, and I'm disappointed that the staff continue to ignore players in this and other accessibility issues.
wq9PoXA.png
What I don't get is that this is hardly just an accessibility issue anymore, it's just a basic design issue, and staff still isn't doing anything about it.

We've got a huge portion of the userbase who don't have any visual or processing issues, and they're still pointing out that this is bad too. There's a lot of people complaining, both on and off-site, that this captcha is just terrible and is making life worse for everyone. If you as a site designer create something that is negatively impacting your entire userbase this badly...

Not that it isn't an accessibility issue, because it absolutely is. But it's grown beyond an accessibility issue, because it affects everyone, and that's usually when people in charge start paying attention. The fact that staff is still ignoring it like they've decided they don't have the time or resources to fix it, well -- I guess that means I just don't have the time or resources to play this game anymore. B)
What I don't get is that this is hardly just an accessibility issue anymore, it's just a basic design issue, and staff still isn't doing anything about it.

We've got a huge portion of the userbase who don't have any visual or processing issues, and they're still pointing out that this is bad too. There's a lot of people complaining, both on and off-site, that this captcha is just terrible and is making life worse for everyone. If you as a site designer create something that is negatively impacting your entire userbase this badly...

Not that it isn't an accessibility issue, because it absolutely is. But it's grown beyond an accessibility issue, because it affects everyone, and that's usually when people in charge start paying attention. The fact that staff is still ignoring it like they've decided they don't have the time or resources to fix it, well -- I guess that means I just don't have the time or resources to play this game anymore. B)
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gifd217fd0c-4803-11e7-9ac3-b56db8b8415b.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gifb010ed63-4802-11e7-86f0-b56db8b8415b.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gifb010ed63-4802-11e7-86f0-b56db8b8415b.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gifd217fd0c-4803-11e7-9ac3-b56db8b8415b.gifd87f0b78-4802-11e7-8bb6-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
she/her, panrom ace
I have no issues with my eyesight, but I've taken to playing the coli recently and several times have had problems spotting the dragon because it blends into the background. A shadow coloured fae, upside down, on a shadow coloured background with lots of brightly coloured objects around it shouldn't be a capcha.

Honestly, I'd prefer if they went back to word typing or something >.<

Of course, that might be harder for some people, so even just making it easy to distinguish the dragon amongst the other items would be good >.<
I have no issues with my eyesight, but I've taken to playing the coli recently and several times have had problems spotting the dragon because it blends into the background. A shadow coloured fae, upside down, on a shadow coloured background with lots of brightly coloured objects around it shouldn't be a capcha.

Honestly, I'd prefer if they went back to word typing or something >.<

Of course, that might be harder for some people, so even just making it easy to distinguish the dragon amongst the other items would be good >.<
I hate camping. I'm on mobile, and sometimes descriptions will hover on the screen, blocking the captcha. I now have to wait an undetermined amount of time to even TOUCH the coliseum now, because the last captcha I got was 100% covered by an item description. Seriously? At least make the thing skippable.

during a festival too ughhhh and it's been half an hour. how long is this ban??

Also, yes, the items are way too small, and blend in way too much.
I hate camping. I'm on mobile, and sometimes descriptions will hover on the screen, blocking the captcha. I now have to wait an undetermined amount of time to even TOUCH the coliseum now, because the last captcha I got was 100% covered by an item description. Seriously? At least make the thing skippable.

during a festival too ughhhh and it's been half an hour. how long is this ban??

Also, yes, the items are way too small, and blend in way too much.
newsig.png
@Azellia

I've heard the Ban is 2 hours.
@Azellia

I've heard the Ban is 2 hours.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
My vision isn't fantastic, but I shouldn't be struggling this much with a captcha. Not to mention the "enlarge" on it makes things blurry. Forced blur really throws my eyes off. This current captcha system is terrible and needs serious work. I don't know what the people who made it were thinking, especially with all the problems being reported in this thread + every other thread that has mentioned the camping.

Staff please, we're begging you, at least acknowledge that this is an issue.
My vision isn't fantastic, but I shouldn't be struggling this much with a captcha. Not to mention the "enlarge" on it makes things blurry. Forced blur really throws my eyes off. This current captcha system is terrible and needs serious work. I don't know what the people who made it were thinking, especially with all the problems being reported in this thread + every other thread that has mentioned the camping.

Staff please, we're begging you, at least acknowledge that this is an issue.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 72 73