Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could remake the Gods
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lightweaver's hands are scARY
her face also looks kind of off
so I'd at least fix those
Lightweaver's hands are scARY
her face also looks kind of off
so I'd at least fix those
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Probably give Gladekeeper a pair of wings (insect-like, maybe, or too much like Wind?) and add more greenery. She's mostly like a reptile with tree feet, deer antlers, a beard, and her front body is leaves. She has a tree growing out of her body, but I'd probably load her down with flowers and such to the point that it's like a walking island or something. If I didn't take away the root feet for hind limbs, I'd make the front limbs roots too.
Probably give Gladekeeper a pair of wings (insect-like, maybe, or too much like Wind?) and add more greenery. She's mostly like a reptile with tree feet, deer antlers, a beard, and her front body is leaves. She has a tree growing out of her body, but I'd probably load her down with flowers and such to the point that it's like a walking island or something. If I didn't take away the root feet for hind limbs, I'd make the front limbs roots too.
FfsFHyt.png
id love to see a more colorful gladekeeper

but id never change lightweaver i love their aesthetic so much

but id never change lightweaver i love their aesthetic so much
[quote name="shinyarcs" date="2018-03-13 13:55:47" ] id love to see a more colorful gladekeeper [/quote] @shinyarcs ooooo like lots of tropical flowers? I would love that so much
shinyarcs wrote on 2018-03-13 13:55:47:

@shinyarcs ooooo like lots of tropical flowers? I would love that so much
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="ShadesofFantasy" date="2018-03-13 13:57:07" ] [quote name="shinyarcs" date="2018-03-13 13:55:47" ] id love to see a more colorful gladekeeper [/quote] @shinyarcs ooooo like lots of tropical flowers? I would love that so much [/quote] yeah!! like hibiscus flowers and etc make her even more pretty
ShadesofFantasy wrote on 2018-03-13 13:57:07:
shinyarcs wrote on 2018-03-13 13:55:47:

@shinyarcs ooooo like lots of tropical flowers? I would love that so much

yeah!! like hibiscus flowers and etc
make her even more pretty
Lightweaver's ears are scary! I would make them Smaller
Lightweaver's ears are scary! I would make them Smaller
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
*slams fist on table* I want to see what the deities' children would look like, darnit! Not the dragon breeds we know, but their literal children!

I.e., Lightweaver x Arcanist. I WANT TO SEE HOW LONG THOSE EARS CAN GET.
*slams fist on table* I want to see what the deities' children would look like, darnit! Not the dragon breeds we know, but their literal children!

I.e., Lightweaver x Arcanist. I WANT TO SEE HOW LONG THOSE EARS CAN GET.
@FizzyFriend

Steal lightning’s colors. That’s it. Just steal that perfect blue. Also the firelord you say??

*imtense avatar the last air bender memes*
@FizzyFriend

Steal lightning’s colors. That’s it. Just steal that perfect blue. Also the firelord you say??

*imtense avatar the last air bender memes*
TBD
As much as I love lightning and it's weird sciency aesthetic with coils and gears and all that, I'd love if the desert, Wild West, steampunk but with Cowboys, using mechanics to survive in a really harsh, dry environment.
The solution to this?

Stormcatcher needs a cowboy hat

It's practical, it's fashionable, it can be big enough to be easily placed on his head with his weird arm ... Things.
I see no downsides to this.

Earth was my old flight, so I also have opinions on that.
I don't think I'd change anything about Earthshaker himself. I think he just needs a friend.
No, you know what? I need a boyfriend for Earth dad. Do it FR, give me the distressed gay dad we all know he is deep down.
Make it a thing, combine two more flights lore book and make the last one about Earthshaker meeting the love of his life. Make it a cutesy wedding book, give him a geode suit and make him cry on his wedding day! Have them adopt a child, go an adventure. They also adopt a dog, it's cutesy, everything is good, the world is great again.
It's like a really cute dog and his bf is so nice and makes a really good lasagna so all the other deities drop by, finally reuniting with the earth elder, and all conflict is resolved.
All because you gave him a boyfriend (or just a friend) its so late and I don't know where this came from

I don't know how this would work, but Earthshaker is my fave deity, and if there's anything I need to do to my faves it's to project on to them
As much as I love lightning and it's weird sciency aesthetic with coils and gears and all that, I'd love if the desert, Wild West, steampunk but with Cowboys, using mechanics to survive in a really harsh, dry environment.
The solution to this?

Stormcatcher needs a cowboy hat

It's practical, it's fashionable, it can be big enough to be easily placed on his head with his weird arm ... Things.
I see no downsides to this.

Earth was my old flight, so I also have opinions on that.
I don't think I'd change anything about Earthshaker himself. I think he just needs a friend.
No, you know what? I need a boyfriend for Earth dad. Do it FR, give me the distressed gay dad we all know he is deep down.
Make it a thing, combine two more flights lore book and make the last one about Earthshaker meeting the love of his life. Make it a cutesy wedding book, give him a geode suit and make him cry on his wedding day! Have them adopt a child, go an adventure. They also adopt a dog, it's cutesy, everything is good, the world is great again.
It's like a really cute dog and his bf is so nice and makes a really good lasagna so all the other deities drop by, finally reuniting with the earth elder, and all conflict is resolved.
All because you gave him a boyfriend (or just a friend) its so late and I don't know where this came from

I don't know how this would work, but Earthshaker is my fave deity, and if there's anything I need to do to my faves it's to project on to them
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
fix lightweaver's hands

seriously why are they so long-
fix lightweaver's hands

seriously why are they so long-
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6