Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88
Opened 15 chests today, all old familiars from last year... Anyone else having horrid luck?
Opened 15 chests today, all old familiars from last year... Anyone else having horrid luck?
tumblr_inline_oopr71L3ak1rsvagz_500.gif
Sure would be nice if I was getting any chests at all from this event.
Sure would be nice if I was getting any chests at all from this event.
Was the nocturne scroll chance bumped up since last year or have I just been really lucky?
Was the nocturne scroll chance bumped up since last year or have I just been really lucky?
cPW6H3E.png
Can anyone tell me what the familiar name is next to Colubrid Column? The text doesn't appear...

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up on google. Just in case anyone was wondering, it's Serthis Support.
Can anyone tell me what the familiar name is next to Colubrid Column? The text doesn't appear...

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up on google. Just in case anyone was wondering, it's Serthis Support.
on2FzX5.png
its just raining smirch i have gotten so many copies of the gene so far
its just raining smirch i have gotten so many copies of the gene so far
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
YES
YES
tbh i'm pretty excite about smirch, but i would really. REALLY. love it if we could melt down the strange chest apparel.

(cries over my useless heap of conjurer's herb pouches that literally has no value)

and it'd help, too, if i could get any chest from stuff OTHER than the swipp trades. what kind of messed up drop rates are happening in the gathering and coli?? this is ridiculous. i think i've managed to scrape up a grand total of 23 chests four days into this event, and with half of them being repeats of old stuff that i emphatically do not need or want, it's bumming me out a lot.
tbh i'm pretty excite about smirch, but i would really. REALLY. love it if we could melt down the strange chest apparel.

(cries over my useless heap of conjurer's herb pouches that literally has no value)

and it'd help, too, if i could get any chest from stuff OTHER than the swipp trades. what kind of messed up drop rates are happening in the gathering and coli?? this is ridiculous. i think i've managed to scrape up a grand total of 23 chests four days into this event, and with half of them being repeats of old stuff that i emphatically do not need or want, it's bumming me out a lot.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
happy night of the nocturne to all of you, and i hope you get a ton of good loot!
happy night of the nocturne to all of you, and i hope you get a ton of good loot!
CtM8cLF.png
Iv gotten 10 familiars 2 apparel 1 vista and 1 egg sofar. All of the yes. from what im readin theres still a few bugs in the roulette (or maybe just my small number of chest is keeping me from having a bunch of repeats) but on my small corner of the internet im very happy with what iv got sofar.

On that note anyone want to trade for this nocturne egg? I really dont feel like hatching them then fighting to get scrolls for them.
(I really think they should add a proper auction house and not just for gold n gems tbh but thats for another post)
Iv gotten 10 familiars 2 apparel 1 vista and 1 egg sofar. All of the yes. from what im readin theres still a few bugs in the roulette (or maybe just my small number of chest is keeping me from having a bunch of repeats) but on my small corner of the internet im very happy with what iv got sofar.

On that note anyone want to trade for this nocturne egg? I really dont feel like hatching them then fighting to get scrolls for them.
(I really think they should add a proper auction house and not just for gold n gems tbh but thats for another post)
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/08b6cd27c3880dd3324e1f4e41a69ca9/tumblr_inline_p1be0ofNCT1qcm8eh_540.png[/img] :DDDDDDDDDDDD I'm a lucky gurl
tumblr_inline_p1be0ofNCT1qcm8eh_540.png

:DDDDDDDDDDDD I'm a lucky gurl
wind_by_estra_chan-d8vzjl6.png

NoodleDad forever /o/
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88