Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88
Just a heads up in the description for the Deadpan Jester's Gloves, instead of saying "with a deadpan delivery" it instead has a typo saying "with a gloves delivery"

Edit: Also, the Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell says "deadpin delivery" instead of "deadpan delivery"

Edit 2: For the Whimsical Jester's Collar's description, there is no space between whimsical and delivery.

Please don't kill me.
Just a heads up in the description for the Deadpan Jester's Gloves, instead of saying "with a deadpan delivery" it instead has a typo saying "with a gloves delivery"

Edit: Also, the Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell says "deadpin delivery" instead of "deadpan delivery"

Edit 2: For the Whimsical Jester's Collar's description, there is no space between whimsical and delivery.

Please don't kill me.
nCvJG2l.png
This little girl has the same birthday as me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38131479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381315/38131479_350.png[/img] [/url]
This little girl has the same birthday as me
38131479_350.png
Is it just me or are the gathering rates abysmal?? I haven't gotten one chest out if my turns for the past two days.
Is it just me or are the gathering rates abysmal?? I haven't gotten one chest out if my turns for the past two days.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom yeah I think that I only got like three chests from gathering since the event started
I got most of my chests while playing in coliseum and some from swipp's swap stand
The drop rate is pretty okay in coliseum but the gathering drop rate is pretty bad
@depinvenom yeah I think that I only got like three chests from gathering since the event started
I got most of my chests while playing in coliseum and some from swipp's swap stand
The drop rate is pretty okay in coliseum but the gathering drop rate is pretty bad
Did they forget to put the Nocturne scrolls in the chests? Neither me nor any of my friends have gotten a single scroll from the chests! Last year we all got at least 2-4 each!
Did they forget to put the Nocturne scrolls in the chests? Neither me nor any of my friends have gotten a single scroll from the chests! Last year we all got at least 2-4 each!
This holiday is WAY better than Christmas. Thanks, FR team! <3
This holiday is WAY better than Christmas. Thanks, FR team! <3
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
I love the update except for the smirch gene.
I love the update except for the smirch gene.
dragonburst101___edited_by_peach98123-dc3uxc8.png
//throws swipp in a toilet cause he never has the trade i want yet i've seen the others like 5-6 times

i've only missed the ones when i was sleeping (and i've been sleeping like 6 hours a night right now doing all these stuffs adn stressing about swipp's trades except last night i kept waking up somehow so i don't think i missed any last night). So that's like missing 3 trades a night, seeing 9 of them during the day and nada. Rip

ignore this, just frustrated at swipp
//throws swipp in a toilet cause he never has the trade i want yet i've seen the others like 5-6 times

i've only missed the ones when i was sleeping (and i've been sleeping like 6 hours a night right now doing all these stuffs adn stressing about swipp's trades except last night i kept waking up somehow so i don't think i missed any last night). So that's like missing 3 trades a night, seeing 9 of them during the day and nada. Rip

ignore this, just frustrated at swipp
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
@RoBen They're in there, I got 1 on the first day but haven't since //weeping
@RoBen They're in there, I got 1 on the first day but haven't since //weeping
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
I haven't been playing but I got one chest from collecting food for my starved babes and... It had the smirch gene in it?
I haven't been playing but I got one chest from collecting food for my starved babes and... It had the smirch gene in it?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88