Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88
[quote name="DemonReborn" date=2017-12-20 09:51:53] Seems really cool but I haven't gotten a single chest in three days now..? [/quote] Two days and counting. It was muuuuch better last year!
DemonReborn wrote on 2017-12-20:
Seems really cool but I haven't gotten a single chest in three days now..?
Two days and counting. It was muuuuch better last year!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
[quote name="Snowwall" date=2017-12-21 06:16:24] [quote name="DemonReborn" date=2017-12-20 09:51:53] Seems really cool but I haven't gotten a single chest in three days now..? [/quote] Two days and counting. It was muuuuch better last year! [/quote] I'm sending my chests to my friend and we are sharing drop (I dont mind she is more excited than me about this event want her to collect all stuf) and I've sended her 50 chest till now. On which lvl do you farm guys? And how many hours/day? :OOO
Snowwall wrote on 2017-12-21:
DemonReborn wrote on 2017-12-20:
Seems really cool but I haven't gotten a single chest in three days now..?
Two days and counting. It was muuuuch better last year!

I'm sending my chests to my friend and we are sharing drop (I dont mind she is more excited than me about this event want her to collect all stuf) and I've sended her 50 chest till now. On which lvl do you farm guys? And how many hours/day? :OOO
wind_by_estra_chan-d8vzjl6.png

NoodleDad forever /o/
Can anyone tell me why I am not getting ANY chests at all?

Thanks for caring..
Can anyone tell me why I am not getting ANY chests at all?

Thanks for caring..
I GOT A SMIRCH! O_O
I GOT A SMIRCH! O_O
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
Aaah. Your girl got the Smirch Gene <3
Aaah. Your girl got the Smirch Gene <3
LMLA6wg.png
The update says there's 3 Baldwin recipes for Strange Chests, but I only see two: one for 1 and one for 2 chests.

The recipe for two costs a LOT more in resources than the one for 1; it looks like it should be 3 or 5 chests. One chest: 1 copper muck. 2 chests: 1 silver AND 1 gold muck. But maybe that's just the extra cost for not having to check every couple of hours.

(Is this explained somewhere in the comments? I'm not reading through 75 pages to find out.)
The update says there's 3 Baldwin recipes for Strange Chests, but I only see two: one for 1 and one for 2 chests.

The recipe for two costs a LOT more in resources than the one for 1; it looks like it should be 3 or 5 chests. One chest: 1 copper muck. 2 chests: 1 silver AND 1 gold muck. But maybe that's just the extra cost for not having to check every couple of hours.

(Is this explained somewhere in the comments? I'm not reading through 75 pages to find out.)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with the chest drop rate this year, but I'm RARELY getting any of the chests through the gathering and coliseum. So far I've only opened exactly a total of 5 chests in 4 days!!! No matter how much materials and few food I sell, or even sell some unwanted apparel and dragons and even play the fairgrounds I just can't develop enough treasure to even purchase the chests available in the AH, and I don't have a personal credit card to purchase the gems as well. Either I'm just having a bad luck streak or the gods of FR are not on my side... Or this site just doesn't seem to like me.
Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with the chest drop rate this year, but I'm RARELY getting any of the chests through the gathering and coliseum. So far I've only opened exactly a total of 5 chests in 4 days!!! No matter how much materials and few food I sell, or even sell some unwanted apparel and dragons and even play the fairgrounds I just can't develop enough treasure to even purchase the chests available in the AH, and I don't have a personal credit card to purchase the gems as well. Either I'm just having a bad luck streak or the gods of FR are not on my side... Or this site just doesn't seem to like me.
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
OOF
OOF
fuzzypotato.png
It all looks so good! I WANT IT ALL!!! :D
It all looks so good! I WANT IT ALL!!! :D
I was in the coli for an hour and a half and only got 7 chests. Yikes. Compared to the first day of NotN, that's...ridiculous. I was getting at least 30 or so chests per hour back then.
I was in the coli for an hour and a half and only got 7 chests. Yikes. Compared to the first day of NotN, that's...ridiculous. I was getting at least 30 or so chests per hour back then.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88