Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Man this was really fun!
Man this was really fun!
[quote name="GillyTheIcewing" date=2018-01-01 09:33:29] Man this was really fun! [/quote]
GillyTheIcewing wrote on 2018-01-01:
Man this was really fun!
!
!
So the smirch gene can only be obtained during NoN? Will it restock anywhere else?
So the smirch gene can only be obtained during NoN? Will it restock anywhere else?
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
"For the duration of the holiday, these items will be available in the treasure marketplace individually and as a treasure bundle!"

...How long is the holiday? The Strange Chests have disintegrated, you can't brew stuff any more...and i'm still seeing Jester and Tatters bundles in the Marketplace?

I'm confused!

@Undel -- did something get missed or am I confused about the length of the holiday?
"For the duration of the holiday, these items will be available in the treasure marketplace individually and as a treasure bundle!"

...How long is the holiday? The Strange Chests have disintegrated, you can't brew stuff any more...and i'm still seeing Jester and Tatters bundles in the Marketplace?

I'm confused!

@Undel -- did something get missed or am I confused about the length of the holiday?
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@DoctorCharhart

If tradition holds on the Smirch, like it was with the Noc breed change, the gene will ONLY be available during the holiday or via AH and personal sales throughout the year from players who have hoarded them.
@DoctorCharhart

If tradition holds on the Smirch, like it was with the Noc breed change, the gene will ONLY be available during the holiday or via AH and personal sales throughout the year from players who have hoarded them.

@Chantares

Ah thank you. Good thing they are cheap rn

And the holiday ends on the 30th of December but the chests don’t disappear until after the 2nd so people have time to open all of them
@Chantares

Ah thank you. Good thing they are cheap rn

And the holiday ends on the 30th of December but the chests don’t disappear until after the 2nd so people have time to open all of them
@DoctorCharhart

...it is now the 3rd?
@DoctorCharhart

...it is now the 3rd?

@chantares

Yea night of nocturne has been over for 3 days and all the chests should be completely gone.

@chantares

Yea night of nocturne has been over for 3 days and all the chests should be completely gone.

@DoctorCharhart

Yes. They should. So should all the bundles.
@DoctorCharhart

Yes. They should. So should all the bundles.

1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88