Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Bonewood Spire (come watch!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34482648] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344827/34482648_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Century]Seeing that he'd hung back for far too long, the Coatl quickly ascends one of the marble staircases. Walking through the foyer and coming upon what remains of the group near a set of doorways, he pauses for a moment before entering the path heading [b]West[/b].[/center] [center][sub]((I'm so sorry for this delay! I've been a bit busy today. ^^;))[/center]

34482648_350.png

Seeing that he'd hung back for far too long, the Coatl quickly ascends one of the marble staircases. Walking through the foyer and coming upon what remains of the group near a set of doorways, he pauses for a moment before entering the path heading West.

((I'm so sorry for this delay! I've been a bit busy today. ^^;))
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
( I'm not sure if it was recorded, but Deimos chose the east door)
( I'm not sure if it was recorded, but Deimos chose the east door)
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
(My 30 minute post just disappeared. ::SOB::) After watching the other dragons explorations, Rhagnell decides to follow the group with the blind mirror through the [b]western doorway[/b]. The blind mirror seems to know more about this place than anyone else. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23779800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237799/23779800_350.png[/img] [/url] (Western Doorway)
(My 30 minute post just disappeared. ::SOB::)

After watching the other dragons explorations, Rhagnell decides to follow the group with the blind mirror through the western doorway. The blind mirror seems to know more about this place than anyone else.

23779800_350.png

(Western Doorway)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Aqua's sweet puff returned with a strange red coloured rope like thing. It might come in handy later so he put it in his Inventory.after doing so, Aqua decides to join Cobra, On the West doorway.

you saw nothing. Carry on.
Aqua's sweet puff returned with a strange red coloured rope like thing. It might come in handy later so he put it in his Inventory.after doing so, Aqua decides to join Cobra, On the West doorway.

you saw nothing. Carry on.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Those dragons who have not yet made decisions will be defaultly shunted to the east doorway. [quote] East room[/quote] This doorway leads to a room as large as the other one, with a smaller pool in the center. The walls and floor here are plated with black iron mirrors that seem to show reflections only in shades of red and grey. The ceiling is another dome, though this one is built of facets obsidian or some other black glassy substance. Out of the center of the pool, a round stone pedestal sits. It is ornately carved with reliefs of dragons taking flight. Several polished crimson stones are set into their eyes. On the pedestal is a nest of bones, not unlike those made by shatterbone vultures. An incense Burner is nestled among the bones. It is shaped from the same iron as the archways and gate, and shares the same stylized dragons of the pedestal. If not in direct light, it has a faint bloodred sheen. [quote]West Room[/quote] The first thing that catches your eye is the massive chandelier that has somehow evaded the wear and tear of time. It's made of (still more) black iron (I've got an aesthetic here I've got to preserve :x ). It's hung with what at first glance appears to be thousands of long, spindle-shaped crystals. Upon further examination, they are slender feathers carved of obsidian, some inlaid with silver or diamonds. The room's floor is tiled with red-veined marble, and the columns here arch upwards to meet at the tips. They seem to be made of some kind of ivory, as if they were built around the ribs or tusks of some behemoth beast. The room reminds you of the ballrooms in some of the Sunbeam Ruins, although this is a cruel mockery of the Ruins' ethereal grace. It's very big, and the ceiling is quite high as well. It's large enough that several dozen dragons could hover in flight. A thin stone balcony rims the room, without any railing. Some of it has crumbled, chunks of the material litter the floor. The claw marks continue into this room as well. Next post will detail the results of some other dragons' actions, if they aren't in either of the above detailed rooms. I have to post this one before I accidentally delete it somehow :p
Those dragons who have not yet made decisions will be defaultly shunted to the east doorway.
Quote:
East room
This doorway leads to a room as large as the other one, with a smaller pool in the center. The walls and floor here are plated with black iron mirrors that seem to show reflections only in shades of red and grey. The ceiling is another dome, though this one is built of facets obsidian or some other black glassy substance.
Out of the center of the pool, a round stone pedestal sits. It is ornately carved with reliefs of dragons taking flight. Several polished crimson stones are set into their eyes. On the pedestal is a nest of bones, not unlike those made by shatterbone vultures. An incense Burner is nestled among the bones. It is shaped from the same iron as the archways and gate, and shares the same stylized dragons of the pedestal. If not in direct light, it has a faint bloodred sheen.
Quote:
West Room
The first thing that catches your eye is the massive chandelier that has somehow evaded the wear and tear of time. It's made of (still more) black iron (I've got an aesthetic here I've got to preserve :x ). It's hung with what at first glance appears to be thousands of long, spindle-shaped crystals. Upon further examination, they are slender feathers carved of obsidian, some inlaid with silver or diamonds.
The room's floor is tiled with red-veined marble, and the columns here arch upwards to meet at the tips. They seem to be made of some kind of ivory, as if they were built around the ribs or tusks of some behemoth beast. The room reminds you of the ballrooms in some of the Sunbeam Ruins, although this is a cruel mockery of the Ruins' ethereal grace. It's very big, and the ceiling is quite high as well. It's large enough that several dozen dragons could hover in flight.
A thin stone balcony rims the room, without any railing. Some of it has crumbled, chunks of the material litter the floor. The claw marks continue into this room as well.

Next post will detail the results of some other dragons' actions, if they aren't in either of the above detailed rooms. I have to post this one before I accidentally delete it somehow :p
Clan Lore
Aqua continues to go through the door and saw some weird iron and crystals. He picked plenty of them and gave him to his sweet puff to put it in his bag. Maybe it can be used as a pure PR something?anyway, Aqua examines the claw marks.his sweet puff was also there and taking notes on what Aqua was telling him.
Aqua continues to go through the door and saw some weird iron and crystals. He picked plenty of them and gave him to his sweet puff to put it in his bag. Maybe it can be used as a pure PR something?anyway, Aqua examines the claw marks.his sweet puff was also there and taking notes on what Aqua was telling him.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[quote name="KairinRose" date=2017-10-24 13:59:48] Actions: @/KairinRose's Veronique feels along the walls of the eastern hallway @/Kialla's Fountain watches the floor of the eastern hallway @/KathiraNarae's Crane attempts to identify the blood on the shards and see the size of the shards @/Dil's Caull wants to fly to the top of the dome and look out @/AwkwardTrashCant's Bloodbane is looking down the western hallway [/quote] [b]OK I'M GOING TO TRY KEEPING THIS AS UN-GRAPHIC AS POSSIBLE BUT IF IMAGINING BLOOD DISGUSTS YOU IN ANY WAY, PLEASE DON'T SCROLL DOWN I PROMISE IT'S NOT THAT BAD, IT'S MOSTLY JUST FACTS, ITS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF INVESTIGATION. THANKS[B] The blood on the shards is the purplish-red of a dragon's. There's some of the blood on the edges of the shards, suggesting that there was at least one dragon in here when the dome shattered. However, a lot of the bloodstains are small and scattered, as if a dragon's as coughing blood. Most of the shards are the size of a dagger or so. There's some smaller ones too, where falling chunks of glass shattered on impact with the floor. The dome itself seems to have been shattered from the inside. Spiderwebs of cracks still remain, some of them have what might be talonprints at the point of impact. Outside of the dome, the festering lake stretches out, sizzling and seething as always. Beyond, the horizon of the Scarred Wasteland is visible.
KairinRose wrote on 2017-10-24:
Actions:
@/KairinRose's Veronique feels along the walls of the eastern hallway
@/Kialla's Fountain watches the floor of the eastern hallway
@/KathiraNarae's Crane attempts to identify the blood on the shards and see the size of the shards
@/Dil's Caull wants to fly to the top of the dome and look out
@/AwkwardTrashCant's Bloodbane is looking down the western hallway
OK I'M GOING TO TRY KEEPING THIS AS UN-GRAPHIC AS POSSIBLE BUT IF IMAGINING BLOOD DISGUSTS YOU IN ANY WAY, PLEASE DON'T SCROLL DOWN
I PROMISE IT'S NOT THAT BAD, IT'S MOSTLY JUST FACTS, ITS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF INVESTIGATION. THANKS
The blood on the shards is the purplish-red of a dragon's. There's some of the blood on the edges of the shards, suggesting that there was at least one dragon in here when the dome shattered. However, a lot of the bloodstains are small and scattered, as if a dragon's as coughing blood.

Most of the shards are the size of a dagger or so. There's some smaller ones too, where falling chunks of glass shattered on impact with the floor.

The dome itself seems to have been shattered from the inside. Spiderwebs of cracks still remain, some of them have what might be talonprints at the point of impact. Outside of the dome, the festering lake stretches out, sizzling and seething as always. Beyond, the horizon of the Scarred Wasteland is visible.
Clan Lore
Yiki examines the incense burner, taking in his claws. He turns it over, feeling the ridges patterns. As he inspects, his brambles surge and grasp onto it as well.
Yiki examines the incense burner, taking in his claws. He turns it over, feeling the ridges patterns. As he inspects, his brambles surge and grasp onto it as well.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[columns] [b]Crane[/b] Coatl Shadow Male[nextcol]| | | |[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27369002][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273691/27369002.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4][i]Crane [b]removes his tail bandages[/b], wrapping them around one of the dagger-sized shards to make a [b]makeshift weapon[/b] without cutting himself. He then heads towards the Eastern corridor, and [b]examines the incense burner, taking it if possible[/b].[/i][/size][/columns] (Current location: East room.)
Crane
Coatl
Shadow
Male
|
|
|
|
27369002.png Crane removes his tail bandages, wrapping them around one of the dagger-sized shards to make a makeshift weapon without cutting himself. He then heads towards the Eastern corridor, and examines the incense burner, taking it if possible.

(Current location: East room.)
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
As he arrived in the west room, Revio stopped by its entrance, taking a long time to look around it and absorb as much detail as he could. Taking a few steps forward, he approaches the stone balcony to inspect it better.
As he arrived in the west room, Revio stopped by its entrance, taking a long time to look around it and absorb as much detail as he could. Taking a few steps forward, he approaches the stone balcony to inspect it better.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49